Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 529 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 508 ... LastLast
Results 12,426 to 12,450 of 13201
    Senior Member Major Winner

my $23/kg red spots getting themselves ready for tomorrow...

IMG_0338.jpg

... been living in my freezer for a few weeks, saving standing in a line for 2 hours.
    bio cell+ big stick - fly z+ 3W - b'bertha 4h - srickson 545/745
    46-50 RTX, 56-60 md2 - tank cruiser 38" count balance
    delilah smiley driver and MAGNETIC putter cover
    sun mountain bag C130S - clicgear & knob

Ozgolf Mod Major Winner
    Blog Entries

The Grade Cricketer on Twitter/Facebook. Brings back so many memories of Saturday arvos a few years back...

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

Getting home from a few days away & terrorising your own toilet. Nothing better than a bit of air conditioning, the phone, a beer & a safe environment to let your old fella hang
    Taylormade M1 16' 430 10.5* Attas G7s
    Taylormade M1 17' 460 10.5* Rogue 125msi 60s
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9* Rogue 125msi 60x
    Titleist 917 D2 9.5* Rogue 125msi 70s
    Cobra King LTD AD MT 7s
    Taylormade M2 15* Speeder Pro 73s
    Taylormade SLDR 19* Matrix HD7s
    Titleist 716 AP2 5-PW KBS Tour V X stiff
    Cleveland 588 Rotex 2.0 Raw Wedges 50* 54* 60* KBS Hi Rev
    Callaway MD3 64* PM Grind
    Taylormade Spider Si 35" Slant Neck

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

So quick update for all.Sent ex a message at 9am, I'll be picking my daughter up at 10am as arranged. Five abusive texts from her later and me not replying i rock up to previously arranged park where they are staying. To be met by ex m.i.l, ex f.i.l, ex and about 5 others morons. Simply i hop out of the car, is my daughter ready, ex m.i.l answers with no and she's not going with you. Daughter appears from the unit, hi dad, am i coming with you now? Me, absolutely, thats what we arranged. Daughter, awesome, I'll just pack.So i stand there with 8 sets of eyes wanting to kill me. Daughter comes out, none the wiser as to whats occuring (which is the way it should be). Daughter gets in car, I close her door and walk around to my door to hear ex M.I.L make some snide remark. I simply turn and ask her if she'd like to repeat her comment as i didn't quite catch that or are you simply being brave in a crowd..No response from the bitch.Leave there pick up the wife and our other daughter and have just spent the most beautiful day in Bright with my family. Simply you have to make a stance that is for the benefit of consistent behavior and a consistent life in not ideal circumstances............ My kids ROCK
    Last edited by Toxic; 27th December 2016 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner
    Reaching for my Laser cos I'm a few paces off the green... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    So quick update for all.Sent ex a message at 9am, I'll be picking my daughter up at 10am as arranged. Five abusive texts from her later and me not replying i rock up to previously arranged park where they are staying. To be met by ex m.i.l, ex f.i.l, ex and about 5 others morons. Simply i hop out of the car, is my daughter ready, ex m.i.l answers with no and she's not going with you. Daughter appears from the unit, hi dad, am i coming with you now? Me, absolutely, thats what we arranged. Daughter, awesome, I'll just pack.So i stand there with 8 sets of eyes wanting to kill me. Daughter comes out, none the wiser as to whats occuring (which is the way it should be). Daughter gets in car, I close her door and walk around to my door to hear ex M.I.L make some snide remark. I simply turn and ask her if she'd like to repeat her comment as i didn't quite catch that or are you simply being brave in a crowd..No response from the bitch.Leave there pick up the wife and our other daughter and have just spent the most beautiful day in Bright with my family. Simply you have to make a stance that is for the benefit of consistent behavior and a consistent life in not ideal circumstances............ My kids ROCK
    Great work mate!!!!

Well done.

Cheers boys, feels bloody great

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Toxic, I don't know your circumstances but have a similar family situation. Cheap point scoring is best left to the MIL, keep your focus on what's important as you seem to be doing. Best of luck. PG

Quote Originally Posted by PerryGroves View Post
    Toxic, I don't know your circumstances but have a similar family situation. Cheap point scoring is best left to the MIL, keep your focus on what's important as you seem to be doing. Best of luck. PG
    🖒

Banned

Great stuff Toxic!

Toxic, that is really great to hear. Why shouldn't you be having a great time with your family? Good on ya.

I should print out your post and shove it in the face of my bil, may give him some balls!
    Ping G10 Project X S
    TM V-Steel 16.5* w Speeder 57s at 3 wood length
    Ping G10 21* Hybrid Reg
    Ping i3+ 4-W CS Lite S
    Ping Tour 54* and 60* (ground) CS Lite S
    SC Pro Platinum Mid Sur Counterbalanced
    Ping Hoofer Vantage
    NB 574 Greens (yes, no more Crocs)
    Golflucky

Nice on T.
    Good to see it went ok with your line in the sand.

Slightly off topic and to paint a picture of what can also happen.
    We had guy at work that had split from the partner of his child. He had custody rights for 2 weekends a month. He would get stuffed around no end with her changing pick up and drop of times and dates after he would drive 2km to pick his daughter up. Not to mention the amount of abuse he would cop from her during these pick up and drop of times/dates. It got to the stage where he was taking other work mates along to witness/record the things that were happening as every thing was going through family court re: all the breaches of conditions by her. Any way, after 6-8 months and the 5th adjournment of hearings for his case to be herd and get things sorted the pressure and stress got too much for him and he took his own life. Too make things worse, his current partner at the time had to deal with the piece of work looking for $ after his passing as he never had his affairs in order. Very sad, ugly and very messy.
    Hit Them Well or Hit Them Often

W.I.T.B

Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    Toxic, that is really great to hear. Why shouldn't you be having a great time with your family? Good on ya.I should print out your post and shove it in the face of my bil, may give him some balls!
    So just another update, ...Lets call it bloody awesome Karma.Down the street this morning, my daughters go off to "factorie" clothing store, we never let them roam the mall but for what ever reason we do this morning. My eldest who all the drama was about runs into one of her best friends from school (school is 200kms away).. hysteria, hugs and 10 minutes later my daughters friend is staying with us today and tonight and tomorrow. My EX will be filthy.... My daughter has a grin that you couldnt wipe off in a million years..thankyou too the good karma fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman View Post
    Nice on T.Good to see it went ok with your line in the sand.Slightly off topic and to paint a picture of what can also happen.We had guy at work that had split from the partner of his child. He had custody rights for 2 weekends a month. He would get stuffed around no end with her changing pick up and drop of times and dates after he would drive 2km to pick his daughter up. Not to mention the amount of abuse he would cop from her during these pick up and drop of times/dates. It got to the stage where he was taking other work mates along to witness/record the things that were happening as every thing was going through family court re: all the breaches of conditions by her. Any way, after 6-8 months and the 5th adjournment of hearings for his case to be herd and get things sorted the pressure and stress got too much for him and he took his own life. Too make things worse, his current partner at the time had to deal with the piece of work looking for $ after his passing as he never had his affairs in order. Very sad, ugly and very messy.
    Certainly had those moments Hatch where it all felt too hard. Bloody horrible state of mind when it occurs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hatchman View Post
    Nice on T.
    Good to see it went ok with your line in the sand.

Slightly off topic and to paint a picture of what can also happen.
    We had guy at work that had split from the partner of his child. He had custody rights for 2 weekends a month. He would get stuffed around no end with her changing pick up and drop of times and dates after he would drive 2km to pick his daughter up. Not to mention the amount of abuse he would cop from her during these pick up and drop of times/dates. It got to the stage where he was taking other work mates along to witness/record the things that were happening as every thing was going through family court re: all the breaches of conditions by her. Any way, after 6-8 months and the 5th adjournment of hearings for his case to be herd and get things sorted the pressure and stress got too much for him and he took his own life. Too make things worse, his current partner at the time had to deal with the piece of work looking for $ after his passing as he never had his affairs in order. Very sad, ugly and very messy.
    Bloody hell. Very sad.

Ricky Ponting telling the story about the time Merv Hughes went on a diet. He thought he wasn't getting enough food so he went on two diets. Gold!

Finding the borrowing slip of a very attractive young lady borrower in a "50 shades of grey" style book.

Yum.

Site Owner Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Nice stalker work, Hoges.

Moderator Touring Pro (PGA)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyHoges View Post
    Finding the borrowing slip of a very attractive young lady borrower in a "50 shades of grey" style book.

Yum.
    Sounds like the plot line from a romantic comedy.

Or maybe some other type of movie.
    Still not playing enough GolfLink | Slightly less terrible stats brought to you by Golfshot - F: 57%, GIR: 23%, UD: 14%, P: 34. Wow, improvement! | Nickent brand ho or tightarse? You be the judge!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4Y4Q0jZ.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries

You left off the first half of the sentence ...

'I never thought I'd be writing to this magazine until '
    You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.

This looks like Lager's Christmas wish list!

Took the boys spotlighting for toads..

A lazy 32 in less than 20 minutes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lagerlover View Post
    Took the boys spotlighting for toads..

A lazy 32 in less than 20 minutes
    Did you use one of those neat invention blow guns that Dave showed you above?
    Golflink

WITB
    Ping G400 SFT 12* Accra ST55 Tour Z M5
    Srixon Z355 17* FW Miyazaki Jinsoku S
    RBZ Black 3 HY 19* Rocketfuel 65S
    Srixon Zu65 3 20* Nippon NS Pro 980GH
    Srixon Z765 S300 4-PW
    Tourstage X Wedge 54/10, 58/12
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red CS 35"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve57 View Post
    Did you use one of those neat invention blow guns that Dave showed you above?
    No mate, hit them over the head with a squatty potty.

Thread Information