Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Default Dotty vs Ping Jr - Coffs vs Ping Snr Syd sun1/11

Time to get the semis done and dusted. Course to be decided on soon with a mid morn tee time (I hope). Hopefully AndyP wont steal all the rest of the crew from syd and we can get a second group happening.

1) Coffs
    2) Dotty
    3) Ping
    4) Ping Jr

s9-1 Pro 10.5 | 906f2 15* 18.5* | Maxfli a10 Tour 3-p| x-forged 52* 58* | Odyssey Black I9

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

We are booked in at 11:33 at Carnarvon so we can keep Grunt happy and get the matches out of the way.

Looking forward to meeting Dotty and Coffs

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Well it was a pretty warm day today at Carnarvon and the matches are finally done and dusted.

Ping Jnr vs Dotty

Scott made the turn at 1 up and it was a pretty tight match. Nathan then won 3 holes through the next 6 to be 2 up. A good chip in by Scott saw the match dormy two, whereby Nathan had his worst hole of the day. A great 2 putt from long range by Scott on the last hole saw him square the match.

The boys went back down the first hole where Nathan has made a clutch par putt to win the hole and the match. Well done Jnr

Coffs Hacker vs Pinglauncher

This one was a pretty strange match. I could not have driven the ball any worse I don't think and Craig would probably say the same about his putting.

I made the turn at 1 up and seemed to just find enough ways out of the trees to get up and down when it mattered. The final result was a 4 and 3 win which seemed a little embarrassing considering how I played. I guess that is the way of match play.

It was really good to meet Scott and Craig and hope to catch up with them for another match.

Thanks again guys

Senior Member Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Ping, Coffs and Junior, thanks for the day. Once again, always a pleasure to play with NSW OzGolfers.
    You don't get me. I'm part of the Union.

Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Blog Entries

Sounds like a good day, Nice Win to the Pings. Can you guys play the final before the Champs? Not essential but nice to tick off.
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Thanks for the game to chris, scott and Nathan - well done to chris and nathan on there wins. Currently trolling ebay for a new putter cause its the putters fault not mine. I still think we should of checked the legallity of Pings wedges. I lost track of how many holes he was in trouble only to pitch to a foot and have the ball spin to a stop.

s9-1 Pro 10.5 | 906f2 15* 18.5* | Maxfli a10 Tour 3-p| x-forged 52* 58* | Odyssey Black I9

Thread Information