Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 750 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 684 724 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 18734
    Senior Member Major Winner

I didn't know a bowl of All-Bran had to be eaten at specific times
    Last edited by Hatchman; 10th March 2016 at 06:18 PM.
    Hit Them Well or Hit Them Often

W.I.T.B

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

MYOB.....bunch of f..n morons, the boss has spent all day trying to deinstall the latest windows update because MYOB doesn't run on this latest version, no customer service, zilch and we pay a fortune monthly for the fkn privelidge. They have never been good but are now considerably worse than ever, good job it wasn't me coping with this sh1t all day

Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    MYOB.....bunch of f..n morons, the boss has spent all day trying to deinstall the latest windows update because MYOB doesn't run on this latest version, no customer service, zilch and we pay a fortune monthly for the fkn privelidge. They have never been good but are now considerably worse than ever, good job it wasn't me coping with this sh1t all day
    You start by telling us to mind our own business then spill your guts on your business.

You're strange.

Pelle Edberg
    bio cell+ big stick - fly z+ 3W - b'bertha 4h - srickson 545/745
    46-50 RTX, 56-60 md2 - tank cruiser 38" count balance
    delilah smiley driver and MAGNETIC putter cover
    sun mountain bag C130S - clicgear & knob

Quote Originally Posted by 3puttpete View Post
    You start by telling us to mind our own business then spill your guts on your business.

You're strange.
    thought WTF are you on about???? took a couple of mins for it to sink in, well done Pete, prick

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spud View Post
    Having credit card details compromised for the second time in 5 months.
    So I need to update all my direct debits again. Another 3 hours wasted.
    You too huh! Seems to be a bit of that going round, I only just got my new PIN for my new card this week. Twice in about 9 months for me.

Which bank?

It's annoying. Though it probably only took me an hour or so to update all the businesses that have it, there are only half a dozen, mostly big companies (Foxtel, PayPal etc) and all have strong passwords.
    Chopperlink | Chopperstats | Chopsticks | #ConfederatetillIdie

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

Quote Originally Posted by BenM View Post
    You too huh! Seems to be a bit of that going round, I only just got my new PIN for my new card this week. Twice in about 9 months for me.

Which bank?

It's annoying. Though it probably only took me an hour or so to update all the businesses that have it, there are only half a dozen, mostly big companies (Foxtel, PayPal etc) and all have strong passwords.
    I'm with Bendigo.
    Things that have to change - Foxtel, home phone/internet, mobile, health insurance, school fees... and they are just the ones I remember right now.

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

Ahh ok. Interesting to see how different banks handle the process. I have 2 CCs, one ANZ and one Westpac and ANZ seem to be better/more proactive about fraud.

In other news, today's 'piss Benny off' is ants. Our kitchen has been invaded by the little bastards, after committing anticide last night they're back again this morning.

Off to get some ant rid or heavy duty pesticides today.

Moderator Touring Pro (PGA)
    Blog Entries

I've had one case of credit card fraud in the last year, with NAB. I don't think anybody is immune. The good news is they called me and told me about it before I even knew, and we didn't lose anything.

Working after 5pm on a Friday is pissing me off, but I'm almost done and then I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning on the golf course to be pissed off again.
    Still not playing enough GolfLink | Slightly less terrible stats brought to you by Golfshot - F: 57%, GIR: 23%, UD: 14%, P: 34. Wow, improvement! | Nickent brand ho or tightarse? You be the judge!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/4Y4Q0jZ.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by BenM View Post
    In other news, today's 'piss Benny off' is ants. Our kitchen has been invaded by the little bastards, after committing anticide last night they're back again this morning.

Off to get some ant rid or heavy duty pesticides today.
    I have occasional ant invasion problems, and I've tried most things.

If they always use the same entry point, put some baby powder across their pathway. It sounds strange, but apparently the ants won't cross any surface where they can't lay their chemical trails. Like all the antrid type products, it works for a while, but it needs to be renewed. Much much cheaper than the pesticides.
    "There are 50 things to remember in the golf swing. Trouble is that I can only remember 49 of them" - Bob Hope.

Quote Originally Posted by jimandr View Post

If they always use the same entry point, put some baby powder across their pathway. It sounds strange, but apparently the ants won't cross any surface where they can't lay their chemical trails. Like all the antrid type products, it works for a while, but it needs to be renewed. Much much cheaper than the pesticides.
    Will give that a try.
    Bought some ant kill type stuff at Bunnings - used it, didn't stop them and I gave it about 5 days to work. Returned empty container to Bunnings, I tell them I was not happy with the product, Bunnings said, 'But you used it all' - I said that's how I know it doesn't work - refund granted, sort of a shame really - I was itching for an argument...

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner

Do you know how your credit cards are getting compromised? Seems strange to me, unless you have a common point where the compromise is happening?

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    Getting to the airport early and hoping to get an earlier flight home only to find out work purchased a saver fare and the drone behind the desk refusing to move me over unless I buy a new ticket! Not even the fact it is the wife's birthday today (no lie there) moved him...
    Qantas?

Quote Originally Posted by jimandr View Post

Thanks Jim, I read that somewhere else too. Ended up buying some baits today so we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daves View Post
    Do you know how your credit cards are getting compromised? Seems strange to me, unless you have a common point where the compromise is happening?
    No idea. The bank won't say, last time round there weren't any suss transactions but they said often when (for example) an eftpos machine is compromised they let everyone who's used that machine know and cancel cards as a precaution. This time round there ended up being a gift card purchased from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spud View Post
    Having credit card details compromised for the second time in 5 months.
    So I need to update all my direct debits again. Another 3 hours wasted.
    Direct debits?
    I pay bills by cheque, at least then I can keep track of stuff. I wouldn't trust any organisation to direct debit properly.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    Qantas?
    Nah virgin

Senior Member Multiple Major Winner
    Reaching for my Laser cos I'm a few paces off the green... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    Nah virgin
    First time

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/ta...story-comments

This.

I am seriously considering switching providers to *shudder* Telstra.

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

I actually prostituted myself back to telstra for our mobile phones a few months ago. I felt very dirty! But I was getting such poor reception in my shed, stats were telling me I had no reception for about 30% of the time in there! But I lived with it while the best telstra offerings were $20 a month more for similar. But when they offered a special that got it to only $10 more I had to jump! Took all 3 phones, and ended up with 21g data to share between them too. But still felt dirty!
    Ping G10 Project X S
    TM V-Steel 16.5* w Speeder 57s at 3 wood length
    Ping G10 21* Hybrid Reg
    Ping i3+ 4-W CS Lite S
    Ping Tour 54* and 60* (ground) CS Lite S
    SC Pro Platinum Mid Sur Counterbalanced
    Ping Hoofer Vantage
    NB 574 Greens (yes, no more Crocs)
    Golflucky

Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    I actually prostituted myself back to telstra for our mobile phones a few months ago. I felt very dirty! But I was getting such poor reception in my shed, stats were telling me I had no reception for about 30% of the time in there! But I lived with it while the best telstra offerings were $20 a month more for similar. But when they offered a special that got it to only $10 more I had to jump! Took all 3 phones, and ended up with 21g data to share between them too. But still felt dirty!
    you only missed 15 business calls during that 30% Downtime

I'm usually booked up 6 to 12 months in advance. In fact, I often let calls on both mobile and landline go to message banks and call people back later. Get nothing done when getting bothered by calls. And 2/3's find out how long the wait is and go elsewhere anyway.
    But a few of the decorators and shops I do work for usually only call my mobile (they've learned I often don't pick up the phone) and they have distinctive rings so I know it's them. Actually, I don't advertise my mobile so generally if it rings it's a customer I gave the number to, so I probably do want to talk to them.
    Ping G10 Project X S
    Ping G10 21* Hybrid Reg
    Ping i3+ 4-W CS Lite S
    Ping Hoofer Vantage
    Golflucky

Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    I'm usually booked up 6 to 12 months in advance. In fact, I often let calls on both mobile and landline go to message banks and call people back later. Get nothing done when getting bothered by calls. And 2/3's find out how long the wait is and go elsewhere anyway.
    But a few of the decorators and shops I do work for usually only call my mobile (they've learned I often don't pick up the phone) and they have distinctive rings so I know it's them. Actually, I don't advertise my mobile so generally if it rings it's a customer I gave the number to, so I probably do want to talk to them.
    very well organised then

Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    very well organised then
    You clearly don't know me well then!
    Ping G10 Project X S
    Ping G10 21* Hybrid Reg
    Ping i3+ 4-W CS Lite S
    Ping Hoofer Vantage
    Golflucky

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Quote Originally Posted by Daves View Post
    mine got skimmed by a fake credit card machine in a Sydney Taxi. Driver scanned it, failed and then asked for cash. Bank said its very common for taxi drivers to do that to punters travelling from Sydney airport to hotels. 3 days later a big splurge on transactions. Logically they hit those targets as travellers are less likely to pick up on it quickly.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Thread Information