Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Blog Entries

Default Golf - This Friday Oatlands , Sydney

HI all

Have got a spot open for someone @ 9:50 am. A mate & I were going to play but he has had to drop out.

Please PM your details if you would like to play and I will ring up and replace my mate.

Please PM me by thursday morning as I dont want to leave it too late to cancel the spot if nobody can make it.
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Senior Member Major Winner

Oooh ooh oooh oooh oooh oooh......

I *should* be working.... hmm....
    Lucy Harris smart smart smart, Martin Harris dumb.

Moderator Touring Pro (European Tour)

Probable top temperature of 39 on Friday. Enjoy :P

I can see Grunt in the shade of the trees all day, and maybe not too upset about the wayward drives.

Have you played Oatlands before? I wasn't wildly impressed, except for the two par 3's on the front nine. The 9th in particular I thought was a great short hole.
    "There are 50 things to remember in the golf swing. Trouble is that I can only remember 49 of them" - Bob Hope.

Senior Member Grand Slam Winner
    Blog Entries

Jim

The wayward drives are under more control now. Less use of the driver and more of the 3 Metal. Must be maturing as a golfer, have seen the light about long may be good but long and left is not :P

I saw the weather forecast and it does not look good. Will be hot

Never played Oatlands, will be another tick in the book. Must admit apart from Shellharbour my initial rounds at a course are normally close to my best, hope this is so.

I gather I wont have any of you to witness my golf be it good or bad. So I will post a report after i get home unless I melt from not being in the trees
    Grant

Grunt's Golflink
    TM Burner - Cobra F Speed 3W - TM Draw 3H - TM Burner 4i-AW - Vokey 54/58 Wedges - Wilson 8862 Blade

Thread Information