Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 1000 AUD, Received: 0 AUD (0%)
**** Please donate to the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation as part of the Leon Treadwell Memorial Charity Day ****

Note: If you would like to avoid Paypal from getting their cut, either make a paypal payment to andyp@ozgolf.net as a "Gift", or PM AndyP for OZgolf's bank account details.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

Probably mentioned it before... 2013 CX-5 (petrol manual). Love the car, but if I had my time over I'd upgrade to a bigger engine.
    Handic(r)ap | 2024 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap

10 glorious tours of the Uncivil War

Senior Member Major Winner
    Blog Entries

2012 Mazda 3 Maxx Sport.
    Cobra Fly Z+ w/ Fujikura Pro 63x
    Cobra BioCell+ 16.5* w/ Diamana D+ 72s
    Cobra Amp Cell Pro 3-PW w/ Modus 120 S
    Cobra Tour Trusty 52*/56*
    Scotty Cameron GoLo 5 (knuckled)

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Some slight alterations to my previous post somewhere earlier in the thread.....

Kia Sportage SLi T/Dsl. Work provided. Only had it 6 months. Been quite good so far. Plenty of go!
    Holden Rodeo LT 4x4 T/Dsl Dual Cab. Mainly for boat towing duty and the occasional trip to the tip.
    Subaru Liberty RS Turbo. Don't know why I still have this thing. Just reluctant to deal with numpties on Gumtree I guess.
    Datsun 1600. 1970 model. One owner prior to me. 51K miles on the clock. All original.
    Datsun 240Z. Also a 1970 model. Has had a few bits and pieces done to it.

Although this year the aim is to get rid of the Subaru, Rodeo (and boat) and possibly the 240Z if I can bring myself to do it. I've recently managed to sell a few sets of irons and other clubs that I've had hanging around so I figure it's time to move onto the cars next.

Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by G.K View Post
    Some slight alterations to my previous post somewhere earlier in the thread.....

Kia Sportage SLi T/Dsl. Work provided. Only had it 6 months. Been quite good so far. Plenty of go!
    Holden Rodeo LT 4x4 T/Dsl Dual Cab. Mainly for boat towing duty and the occasional trip to the tip.
    Subaru Liberty RS Turbo. Don't know why I still have this thing. Just reluctant to deal with numpties on Gumtree I guess.
    Datsun 1600. 1970 model. One owner prior to me. 51K miles on the clock. All original.
    Datsun 240Z. Also a 1970 model. Has had a few bits and pieces done to it.

Although this year the aim is to get rid of the Subaru, Rodeo (and boat) and possibly the 240Z if I can bring myself to do it. I've recently managed to sell a few sets of irons and other clubs that I've had hanging around so I figure it's time to move onto the cars next.
    dibs on the Z roomie, manual???! let me know if n when cheers Al

Quote Originally Posted by Courty View Post
    Probably mentioned it before... 2013 CX-5 (petrol manual). Love the car, but if I had my time over I'd upgrade to a bigger engine.
    weren't really designed to transport 100 pairs of golf shoes

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    dibs on the Z roomie, manual???! let me know if n when cheers Al
    Yes, the Z is manual. They've become quite sought after these days. Have had plenty dibs offers for the Z and particularly for the 1600 having owned it for 10 or so years.

image.jpg

Nice G.K love the older cars. Ive got the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and loving it.

weren't really designed to transport 100 pairs of golf shoes
    Very funny, Al. I've actually gone cold turkey would you believe?
    Handic(r)ap | 2024 Eclectic | WITB | GolfMap

10 glorious tours of the Uncivil War

Victorious Confederate Captain Order of Merit winner

Al. Dibs on Dibs. I am looking at an 80s RX7 project or a Datsun project...

Chopperlink

WITB
    Cobra Speedzone::Cobra Speedzone Tour 3 wood, Cobra F6 5 wood: Mizuno H4's, :Mizuno 50, Mizuno MP 56 and 60*:TM Works #7
    AndyC will always be my AndyB(unny)

Ozgolf Mod Major Winner
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goughy View Post
    Welcome to the Magna club! 'cept mine's an 02 executive wagon.

Is yours grey/silver?
    With the exception of a couple of splotches of bat crap that I had to wash off it this morning, it's white. Used to be my mum's daily driver until she bought a Subaru XV at the beginning of the year.

Not sure if I'll do anything drastic to it...

Quote Originally Posted by G.K View Post
    Yes, the Z is manual. They've become quite sought after these days. Have had plenty dibs offers for the Z and particularly for the 1600 having owned it for 10 or so years.

Attachment 35995
    very nice mate "thumbup"

Quote Originally Posted by Courty View Post
    Very funny, Al. I've actually gone cold turkey would you believe?
    no way, surely Adidas have released another shoe recently or there are still some Adipure colours you don't have

A few as the years have gone by, the last two still in the garage, had a Magna VRX, probably one of the best I've had, oh and still have the Naga Bus and and a crewman ute for work, the 300C is a diesel and gets around 6.2-6.5 lt /100k, great car, the 75 merc is my golf car, clubs and buggy fit perfectly in the boot
    Attached Images

Couple of nice Falcons there Oldracer! The XD looks snappy! I have a new ride now. Skoda Rapid, 1.2 litres of turbocharged pleasure!! Love this bloody thing, handles like a dream, goes like a beauty and just looks great. Tamworth to Sydney and return yesterday and the fuel light hasn't come on yet!
    Pffft

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Work car is a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander. Better than the previous model - now only the second least inspiring vehicle I've ever driven. It's free and does the job.

Personal car is a 2012 Volkswagen Golf GTI - beautiful car, has just been hit twice in a few weeks in car parks around Dubbo. Lease comes up next year - deciding between a Golf R or a Merc A250...
    WITB (27/12/2022):Titleist TSR3 10 (Tour AD-DI 7S), Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Tour AD-95R), Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi (Project X U R), Titleist T300 4-P (DG AMT R), TItleist SM8 50.12, 54.8, 58.8 (DG), Scotty Cameron Monoblok 6.5 (35”, LA Golf Soho)

Member Touring Pro (Von Nida Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexMc View Post
    Work car is a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander. Better than the previous model - now only the second least inspiring vehicle I've ever driven. It's free and does the job.

Personal car is a 2012 Volkswagen Golf GTI - beautiful car, has just been hit twice in a few weeks in car parks around Dubbo. Lease comes up next year - deciding between a Golf R or a Merc A250...
    I've had my MK7 GOLF R for 3 months now and it is excellent, my fiancee can drive it in comfort mode like a granny then with the press of a button I can throw into Race and it is quite fun to drive. The DSG is a better transmission than the Merc A250 imho, having driven both. Mercedes badge is more prestigious though if that is your thing.

Blog Entries

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer Station Wagon. It used to be my Grandma's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tongueboy View Post
    Couple of nice Falcons there Oldracer! The XD looks snappy! I have a new ride now. Skoda Rapid, 1.2 litres of turbocharged pleasure!! Love this bloody thing, handles like a dream, goes like a beauty and just looks great. Tamworth to Sydney and return yesterday and the fuel light hasn't come on yet!
    thanks TB, XD was an original Phase 5, wish I still had it. Today's cars are amazing and yep, the Skoda does look great, underrated I think but certainly not by those that have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    This is a better troll than the JDM wedge felt terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    I have always wanted one of those, seem to be good for carting around golf shit, but I will probably end up with a Legnum.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
    I have always wanted one of those, seem to be good for carting around golf shit, but I will probably end up with a Legnum.
    Peas and beans?

Quote Originally Posted by 3puttpete View Post
    Peas and beans?
    I see what you did there - no matter what others may say [and they say bad things] - I think you are clever

Quote Originally Posted by damoocow View Post
    1984 Toyota which is pushing 400000kms - had this car for 14 years and should get another 14 out of it...............
    Wife has 1991 Telstar which is pushing 300000kms - she's had it for close to ten years and I won't be getting her another one for about ten more years.............
    Still have this Toyota Sprinter - close to 500 000 kms now. That makes almost 22 years. Probably should upgrade before it falls apart.

Quote Originally Posted by damoocow View Post
    I see what you did there - no matter what others may say [and they say bad things] - I think you are clever

thanks TB, XD was an original Phase 5, wish I still had it. Today's cars are amazing and yep, the Skoda does look great, underrated I think but certainly not by those that have them.
    There is a ridgy Phase 5 for sale at present up mid Nth NSW coast done on an factory 351 4sp ESP with a 500 pony injection set up. Looks sweet, $42k. Wish I had a more understanding wife. The dream car when I was a young fella!!!
    Cheers
    Craig

[<a href=http://i.imgur.com/q7UYKtc.jpg target=_blank><u><font size=2><font color=#0000ff><font size=2><font color=#0000ff>http://i.imgur.com/q7UYKtc.jpg</font></font></font></font></u></a>

WITB
    G30 LS 10.5* Attas5; Cobra Bio Cell+ 3 wood; Adams Proto DHY Super 18*/21*Kurokage; Cally Apex Pro 4-PW Steelfibre 110cw; Sky Dream Jump 51*; TVD 60* and Odyssey Black Series #1

Thread Information