Welcome to the ozgolf.net forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1055 of 1095 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1065 ... LastLast
Results 26,351 to 26,375 of 27362
    Senior Member Touring Pro (European Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by wazamac View Post
    Royal Adelaide poker chip ball marker
    Thought it would have been below RA to sell that shite, or do you mean the one where you can flip out the smaller marker?

No. Just the poker chip.
    Once you go yellow, you will never go back

Im generally not a fan of the poker chip ball markers BUT that RA one looked much better than others I have seen in the past.

The new RA pitch repair tools also look super impressive. Ill be sticking with my fancy swiss army one (Christmas present)
    Last edited by thecollective; 4th March 2021 at 04:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by wazamac View Post
    No. Just the poker chip.
    Oh dear, what next, allowing Port Adelaide supporters to join. Slippery slope.

Senior Member Golf Hall of Fame Inductee

is it just me or does anyone notice that half this thread is reposts from our own Pro Shop?
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

Bettinardi BB56 and 3 dozen Srixon Z Star XVs

Senior Member Touring Pro (Nationwide Tour)

Quote Originally Posted by markTHEblake View Post
    is it just me or does anyone notice that half this thread is reposts from our own Pro Shop?
    Haha
    CLEVELAND TL310 8.5* Grafalloy Blue X
    18* BALDO Competzione Graf Blue X
    I:Cleveland 588 Pro CB KBS X
    W: Ping Glide 3.0 KBS X
    P:Wilson 8802
    B:TP5
    B:Titleist Staff Stand
    S: Air Jordan 5

Admin Team Golf Hall of Fame Inductee
    Blog Entries

Of course it is

spasticrap
    Sim 2 Max / PRGR
    3W 7W 4H - Sim 2 Max
    Miura 57 CBs - ADDI
    Odessey #7

Senior Member Grand Slam Winner

putter DW 2.0
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    4 boxes of z stars from GCO (like a couple of others on here it seems). They have 10% off site wide this weekend with code FRENZY10 which knocks them down to $34/doz. Too good to pass up.
    I may have bought them but they can’t supply them. Apparently the GCO web team listed the wrong stock levels on the website so they oversold the XV and can’t fulfill my order, so refunding me. Was too good to be true. They still have the regular z star for $44/doz plus whatever discount code you want to use if that’s any use to anyone.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Apparently the GCO web team listed the wrong stock levels on the website so they oversold the XV
    Thats so hard to believe they could have done that ( not doubting you). How could a business of that scale not have their inventory tight and automated. Otherwise their stocks would be a mess and stuff could get nicked and they would never know.
    --
    Criticism doesn't bother me, as it means I am doing something and people are watching.
    Handy-Cap

Thats so hard to believe they could have done that ( not doubting you). How could a business of that scale not have their inventory tight and automated. Otherwise their stocks would be a mess and stuff could get nicked and they would never know.
    I agree. It’s amateur hour or they really got hit with a run on the weekend that sold for below cost once the discount code was applied and are covering their arse now. I got an email today asking to urgently call them so did and was told it’s a manual process and the warehouse team told the web team the wrong stock level last Friday. Offered me the regular Z Star, some Q star tours or a refund.
    Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become a Masters champion..... It looks like a mirac.. It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Member Touring Pro (Aust PGA)

I may have bought them but they can’t supply them. Apparently the GCO web team listed the wrong stock levels on the website so they oversold the XV and can’t fulfill my order, so refunding me. Was too good to be true. They still have the regular z star for $44/doz plus whatever discount code you want to use if that’s any use to anyone.
    I had exactly the same issue. It's quite disappointing as I've been holding off on restocking till I found a deal like that and now there appears to be very little stock anywhere.

Axis 1 Maximus user Order of Merit winner

Had this happen to me, but with Liquorland online

They've honoured the deal, but I think it cost them a fair few dollars to make it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt 3 Jab View Post
    Had this happen to me, but with Liquorland online
    Probably happens a lot but gee. Its not hard to automate physical inventory with a website. We do it with our own stuff and our IT team is a complete nuffy.
    --
    Handy-Cap

Quote Originally Posted by BVB21 View Post
    Unfortunately still about 4 weeks away but definitely will let you know. During the fitting session they were amazing. Hit the 7 iron 170m which is about a club more than my old sticks and dispersion was 3 times tighter. The only other club I was considering was Srixon ZX7.
    Sounds good. I was fit into the 921 forged, but also hit the tour and liked them.

I want to try the ZX7.

Senior Member Touring Pro (PGA)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Canuck View Post
    Sounds good. I was fit into the 921 forged, but also hit the tour and liked them.

This is interesting to me, why the forged over the tour (or MP20) do you think?

My impression has been that you’re a flusher, so it’s always interesting when others end up lower down the spectrum of iron type.

I want to try the ZX7.
    Johnny: I have played the JPX 900 forged, 919 forged and demoed the 921 SEL (which is basically the tour from 6i down)

I game the SEL MP-20's and they are by far the best stick out of all the above. I am a good ball striker but not a flusher and they are totally fine on forgiveness for me. I actually seem to play better with the blades because of the learning curve you get from a miss strike (ie. better feedback).

I have the new Srixon ZX-7 irons now (traveller set) so will let you know my thoughts over the weekend. They don't look quite as well made as the Mizuno range, this is purely from a first impression
    Last edited by thecollective; 4th March 2021 at 12:47 PM.

same issue here, requested refund. Standard Z Star no good (compared to the XV)

Quote Originally Posted by BUSHY View Post
    This is interesting to me, why the forged over the tour (or MP20) do you think?

My impression has been that you’re a flusher, so it’s always interesting when others end up lower down the spectrum of iron type.
    At the time, I thought me game was more suited to the forged. Everyone else seemed to know for years that I could play, I just never had the confidence in my game.

After my putting lesson, my confidence spiked and my cap went from 3 to +2.

All these years I thought they were joking when the called me a bagger off 4.

I’m still not 100% sold that I can handle the tour, but I’m trying to get there.

Default What have you bought this weekend for golf

Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Johnny: I have played the JPX 900 forged, 919 forged and demoed the 921 SEL (which is basically the tour from 6i down)

I game the SEL MP-20's and they are by far the best stick out of all the above. I am a good ball striker but not a flusher and they are totally fine on forgiveness for me. I actually seem to play better with the blades because of the learning curve you get from a miss strike (ie. better feedback).

I have the new Srixon ZX-7 irons now (traveller set) so will let you know my thoughts over the weekend. They don't look quite as well made as the Mizuno range, this is purely from a first impression
    Cheers for the feedback. Keep it coming. The more info, the better.

I’m not 100% on the look of the ZX-7, but would love to hit them. I played the 745 for a few years and really liked them.

Used to be 3/4 but Perci has slowed the ho.

Senior Member Touring Pro (Japanese Tour)

Odyssey white hot OG 7.Let's see if I can make some putts with this little baby.
    And to give it something to hit,2 dozen Srixon z-star.Really like this ball,ticks all the boxes for me

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers for the feedback. Keep it coming. The more info, the better.

I’m not 100% on the look of the ZX-7, but would love to hit them. I played the 745 for a few years and really liked them.
    Had a hit with the ZX-7's on the range this arvo, had to get them modified a bit (shaft extenders etc.) to get them similar to my blade setup.

Very nice looking clubs. They have that PING style water repellent finish, similar also to the Callaway matt gloss. Slightly chunkier than my Mp-20's but still slim enough to look pretty at address.

Very LONG out of the middle. Forgiveness is also pretty good. The feel is nice, similar to Mizuno (dark/thuddy) and not tinny/bright like Callaway or PING. Modus shafts are very head heavy but it didn't help that I put extenders on. Almost feel like a graphite shaft but hey they were flying perfect off the face.

Very impressed for the price. Not Mizuno MP quality I admit but not far off and for under 1k im very happy. Rate them better than the JPX 900/919 on feel

Very similar club to my old MP-54's or the MP-18SC
    Last edited by thecollective; 11th March 2021 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thecollective View Post
    Very impressed for the price. Not Mizuno MP quality I admit but not far off and for under 1k im very happy. Rate them better than the JPX 900/919 on feel
    I love my srixons, and the modus shafts. Did you get the 120s?

Picked up a Z Forged 5 iron yesterday to replace my Z785 5i. I was already playing 6-PW in Z Forged, and having a single different iron was annoying me (I play a 4 hybrid).

I forgot my hat this morning, so had to buy one from the pro shop before my round. Thought I'd at least get a different colour to my other hats, so grabbed a red Srixon hat - which I now realise looks quite like a MAGA hat. Oh dear.

Thread Information