Hey all. I haven't been around much over the last month or so, just sticking my head in to keep up with what's going on. It's been a pretty full on month or 3 for me.

This is exactly as it sounds. I'm only gonna leave it up for a little while. I thought that since we're heading into a new year some people may have some thoughts, improvements, additions to the site that robyn and I haven't thought of, or that we might like to include in the future. It's not that things aren't running smoothly, but a change can be as good as a holiday (what's a holiday, I've heard of those things).

For each suggestion if you could start a new topic that would be good. Then any further discussion or additions to the suggestion can occur there and we can keep things seperated.

The permissions for this forum have been set to 'public', meaning guests can post. This is solely for if someone wants to suggest something without everyone knowing who it is. It is only available in the suggestion box forum. If this is abused by people (I know none of the members would do this) then it's status will be changed real quick.

A couple of topics that don't need discussion are upgrading the site, which robyn has been looking into and doing another run of ozgolf shirts. I'll be talking to prmeier soon about shirts. But do let me know if you're interested in hats; some of you may have seen the ones prmeier provided as prizes at the ozgolf champs.

Anyway, it's basically a free-for-all. People are welcome to comment on others suggestions as long as it stays civil.

Please understand that it's not that every suggestion will be acted upon. I just wanted to find out what you guys might be thinking of. Robyn and I may be the site owners, but I don't think of it that way. So if something is gonna make it better or easier for all of us then we'll look into it.

See ya's and have a great New Year. I'm hoping to get some sleep

Dean