Harrison Mugen 65/s no limit,and Mugen proto 65/s,tested side by side in snake eyes Viper heads.
The only difference IMO is the paint.
A little about the reviewer has played off 4 currently plays off 7 (on the come back) Has a medium smooth tempo,and can hurry the odd one up.Practice fairway 260m on the fly say 280m after roll,In compitition average 240m after roll on par 4s bit more on par 5's.
This shaft did not disappoint.It has that low torque stiff tip feel,however not boardy, more informative.
Thin and off centre shots lose a fiar bit of yardage, more than I expected.
Real nice narrow dispersion,seems to knock alot of spin off the ball,heaps compared to NVS 65/s.The S shaft is not overly stiff, all tho quite a bit firmer than the NVS/s.
I can hit high or low with no drama,however if you are looking for a shaft to get you more air don't get the Mugen,it's quite the flat flyer.For me this shaft likes to be loaded up early for best performance.Late releases just wouldn't time right,maybe the shaft is a little strong for my chicken wrists.I didn't gain any distance,and definately didn't lose any,I love the accuracy,there... I did improve. I sold the Mugen proto to mi mate 9 marker who was always 20m 30m behind me, is now beside or in front. He use to hit low balls that banana up and or fade.Not anymore.(shaking my head,why am I not happy?.)

I don't think I could swing to fast for this S flex shaft,I won't be overly disappointed if I end up with the Mugen at the end of my search.

Other equipment I have tested and in the process of testing are.
AccuFlex VS 339
Grafalloy Pro Luanch Blue
Geek 551 DCT head
Alpha 830.2 head