PDA

View Full Version : Confession to make

Flowergirl
5th November 2004, 09:22 AM
I've got a confession to make......got a bit bored last night and checked out "that other forum". I'll probably get into trouble for saying this - but - ok the nicest thing I can say is - nope - well I can't even say that. :smt084 :smt078
( except for those people who post here as well - they're normal like us.)

Fishman Dan
5th November 2004, 09:26 AM
I posted there the other day in one of our 'slower' moments. Still the same crowd, though after 2-3 posts the threads get very antsy.

FG - other than browsing 'there', i really don't understand your post :smt017 What are you hiding from us?! :?

Jarro
5th November 2004, 09:36 AM
i've been checking in there a bit lately, only because i'm selling stuff over there as well :roll:

pretty dull there actually :?

AndyP
5th November 2004, 09:56 AM
Fishy, don't you post over there anymore?

I don't even read the posts there anymore, it's not because I have a problem with it, I just don't have the time or want to spend the time.

FG, if there are any ladies posting over there, perhaps you could recruit them over to the "friendly" site. :wink:

BTW, I have reported your post, as this topic is against posting rules.
This thread will be locked down. :twisted:

Choppa
5th November 2004, 11:07 AM
To redeam yourself....half a dozen hail mary's and a couple of HJ's. 8)

Ok I'm guessing your definition of a HJ is quite different to mine :shock:

Andrew
5th November 2004, 10:15 PM
Well, I've got to say that I enjoy both sites.

I often post there, as well as here. I also post on GCA & occasionally on thegolforum.

They all meet diiferent needs & different people. Being that I have 4 personalities I enjoy them all.

davidp
5th November 2004, 10:37 PM
Sorry, being a relative newbie here, what is "the other forum" Is it the one starting with "i"?

I also post on thegolfforum and know a few people here from there. Ben and his deputies run a pretty good site over there, but I don't post over there as much as I used to. Probably because I got hooked on here... :wink:

AndyP
5th November 2004, 10:40 PM
Sorry, being a relative newbie here, what is "the other forum" Is it the one starting with "i"?

Yep. Iseekgolf. There were some issues a while back. So a new forum started, and the rest of us followed. 8)

goughy
6th November 2004, 01:25 PM
I encourage everyone to be a part of everything golf related. And there is no need to be sheepish or embarrased to mention it here. We're not competition; we're not commercial.

Links to other sites, ebay etc are welcome. They could be interesting to others and I'd like to see it shared.

Just keep chatting, meeting for games etc and ozgolf will be all that we wanted.

And there won't be any 'flaming' to worry about, because none of us would put up with it.

I'm really happy with how things are going.

goughy
6th November 2004, 01:33 PM
I'm with you Andrew, I bounce around the lot of them.
I don't stay at ben's much as I'm not an equipment junkie. I keep an eye on the golf architecture section on ISG but those blokes are really out of my league for course analysis. I also haven'y played much in Sydney or Melbourne and can't contribute much.
At times all of them are pretty quiet and mundane and I prefer a bit of agro. I love the sharp banter between all combatants as long as it stays within the line. It did cross the line for a while at ISG and thats why the other lads jumped in here.

I think there is room for all of them.

There is tons of room for all of them g69. I totally agree.

Considering you are in the golf course game I find it amazing that they could be out of your league for course analysis :shock: Me. Give me a sheeps paddock with 9 holes in the ground and I'll play on it.

Onewood
6th November 2004, 05:12 PM
HJ :roll: reminds me of two of my best mates I left behind when Ozgolf kicked off :D logged out of that one months ago :cry:

Ducky
14th November 2004, 04:14 AM
To redeam yourself....half a dozen hail mary's and a couple of HJ's. 8)

Ok I'm guessing your definition of a HJ is quite different to mine...
Haha, I thought exactly the same thing.

** edit **