PDA

View Full Version : For Sale or Trade

teckee7
9th June 2008, 05:14 PM
I have the following clubs for sale as these were bought for trail and found them not so suitable for me. Alternatively if you wish to trade, I am also keen and looking for anything that is regular flex and in good nick.

1. MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Draw 460CC - stiff Fujikuara graphite shaft with original headcover. The club is in 8.8/10 condition and selling price is $130.

2. Taylor Made R7 ST Fairwood (15 degree) - stiff ReAx graphite shaft and original headcover included. The club is in 8/10 condition with a slight tarnish on the top face of the club and selling price is $125.

3. Baby Ben Putter with exclusiveBee Hive Center Cavity technology - comes with original magnetic headcover. The putter is in 9.5/10 condition and selling price is $110.

Please pm if you are keen or after some pics of the clubs.

Thanks for looking.

teckee7
10th June 2008, 11:21 PM
1. MacGregor MacTec NVG2 Draw 460CC - stiff Fujikuara graphite shaft with original headcover. The club is in 8.8/10 condition and selling price is $110.

2. Taylor Made R7 ST Fairwood (15 degree) - stiff ReAx graphite shaft and original headcover included. The club is in 8/10 condition with a slight tarnish on the top face of the club and selling price is $100.

3. Baby Ben Putter with exclusiveBee Hive Center Cavity technology - comes with original magnetic headcover. The putter is in 9.5/10 condition and selling price is $90.