PDA

View Full Version : Can VJ Get 10 wins in a season????

Iain
4th November 2004, 05:28 PM
The Tour Champioship starts tomorrow morning, and VJ fresh off his win at the Chrysler last week is going for win no. 10 this year on the PGA tour?? He's already passed the 10million dollar mark.

I hope he does, I think it would be great for the game, and it might give Tiger some motivation to play better and also play some more events next year etc....

What do you all think??

Jarro
4th November 2004, 05:35 PM
i think he can do it.

the guy is playing the best golf of his life :shock:

I think Tiger is playing in this too, so that'll be added incentive for VJ to perform at his best.

GO VJ 8)

Onewood
4th November 2004, 06:57 PM
This man is going to be world number one for a long time 8) Love sportsman with that much work ethic :P

Jose
4th November 2004, 09:04 PM
I would like to see him do it! I love watching him play right now, just seems like he’s in cruise control right. It seemed like he left so many shots out there in the tournament last week but still pulled it out pretty easily...

Even though I have never warmed to the guy in a sense that he never seems to come across as one of the boys so to speak on the telly, I have full respect for his abilities and worship his work ethics. Whatever this guy wins he fully deserves.

I find it interesting to see the differences in the swings of Vijay and Tiger. Not that it is anyway a bad thing but to me Tiger is all torque, coiling and mechanics while Vijay’s action is much more rhythmical and free flowing so to speak. I’m not saying either is better but it’s interesting to see the differences.

Go Vijay you can do it! But I still want Els to win :D

Andrew

McMw
5th November 2004, 12:22 AM
Don't think he'll win (too much of a fairytale for my liking), but he will get the $11Mill mark...