PDA

View Full Version : G'day from WA to all!

simmsy
31st May 2008, 09:16 PM
Hi there,
Just thought I would say hi there to you all and say this place looks like a good place to hang out during times of bad weather and bad moods from the mrs!

I play most of my golf at Pinjarra C.C just south of Perth and currently on 18.

Simmsy..

AndyP
31st May 2008, 09:20 PM
G'day simmsy and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately for yourself our numbers are low in WA, but hopefully we get some more.

How did you find us?

Jarro
1st June 2008, 03:22 AM
Welcome simmsy :)

swanny
1st June 2008, 03:54 AM
yes Simmsy welcome

Johnny Canuck
1st June 2008, 09:30 AM
welcome from wa simmsy!

i live in port kennedy and am patiently waiting for my club to open again, fingers crossed.

there aren't many of us w.a. people left now that spiersy has gone back to canada.

jc

Bruce Dickinson
3rd June 2008, 10:27 PM
welcome from wa simmsy!

i live in port kennedy and am patiently waiting for my club to open again, fingers crossed.

there aren't many of us w.a. people left now that spiersy has gone back to canada.

jc
I'm in Perth as well....Kennedy Bay is an interesting proposition, I heard that bogans on trial bikes have already done some damage :(

Courty
4th June 2008, 05:09 AM
That's a real shame. It's a top course.

Johnny Canuck
4th June 2008, 08:32 AM
I'm in Perth as well....Kennedy Bay is an interesting proposition, I heard that bogans on trial bikes have already done some damage :(
I jogged the back nine on Monday afternoon and it was fine, with the exception of a couple divots where someone has hit off greeens (which I replaced) and some roo damage.. The bogons generally went after the back nine, so I hope the front is ok.

There are also a few members that still go out for a hit on the shaggy greens that repair any damage. Hopefully it stays ok and re-opens soon.