PDA

View Full Version : New Bag - suggestions??

Deano
24th April 2008, 04:24 PM
x

Courty
24th April 2008, 05:49 PM
Ogio Edge FTW

damoocow
24th April 2008, 10:43 PM
Deano - I have had my Ogio Flight for about 4 years and am still very happy with it - are you looking at another brand ? - when mine dies will replace it with another lightweight Ogio [if still around] but always liked the very basic Ping Hoofers too [not even sure if they still make them]

v205
24th April 2008, 11:25 PM
Ping hoofers are good if you carry more often than cart/trolley and you are ok with the club management design.

If you cart/trolley more often, look for hybrid bags which are usually a bit heavier than carry bags but have more features and storage.

goughy
25th April 2008, 06:27 AM
I have the hoofer vantage and love it.

Colin
25th April 2008, 07:16 AM
I've got an Ogio Flight, and it's pretty dang good - light, plenty of room for stuff, and good straps/club management setup. Pretty cheap these days too. Mind you, I was at Drummond the other day and there's some funky ones getting around - saw a fluro green Ping that I fell in love with (but not the $220 price tag)

Col

Deano
25th April 2008, 09:55 AM
Deano - I have had my Ogio Flight for about 4 years and am still very happy with it - are you looking at another brand ? - when mine dies will replace it with another lightweight Ogio [if still around] but always liked the very basic Ping Hoofers too [not even sure if they still make them]

No nothing against Ogio, it's been a great bag.I'm just not as 'in the loop' with equip as I used to be.Thought it best to throw the idea out here and see what gets suggested.

Deano