PDA

View Full Version : Vic Park lunchtime Wednesday 27th October

macleod
26th October 2004, 09:07 AM
Redux!

anyone bored enough to wander down to vic park for a hit at lunchtime today?

im just toddling over there since the office is empty AGAIN today and im bored shiteless.

will pick up some brazilian beer at mcguire's first so expect to be pleasantly toasted once swinging.....

AndyP
26th October 2004, 09:18 AM
Tuesdays are no good for me, as I get into work too late, to be able to have a good lunch break.

macleod
26th October 2004, 09:35 AM
so that's a no for you? :)

the random clubs are in the back of the car so any day is good for me, beats sitting in the office eating lunch or drinking the free beer in the fridge whilst snacking on the choccie biscuits....

andylo
26th October 2004, 10:39 AM
when you mean for a hit, you mean range hit or what?

andylo
26th October 2004, 11:50 AM
I guess I was too late :(

macleod
26th October 2004, 01:13 PM
no worries andy, im available all this week as well if you wanted to come for a blast with that beast of yours. big putting green, nice day and a function at the restuarant chockful of yummy mummies...:D

i had a left handed guy 4 bays down with his mate smacking wildly.

he kept riccocheting them off the partions into the roof and mostly at a 45* angle towards me....scary stuff.

i thought it would be a little impolite to pointedly move away :lol:

he hit a corker that sounded like it hit the plastic tray, then the roof and it bounced along the concrete begind him ending up on the grass. shot!

thank god for my poker face......

BrisVegas
26th October 2004, 02:40 PM

he kept riccocheting them off the partions into the roof and mostly at a 45* angle towards me....scary stuff.

Bit rude of Tez and jarro not to say hello to you Mac....!! :wink:

Jarro
26th October 2004, 02:48 PM

Bit rude of Tez and jarro not to say hello to you Mac....!! :wink:

oooh you are naughty [-X

macleod
26th October 2004, 03:16 PM
oh da humour! :D

classic stuff....made my afternoon much better...

davidp
26th October 2004, 03:54 PM
no worries andy, im available all this week as well if you wanted to come for a blast with that beast of yours. big putting green, nice day and a function at the restuarant chockful of yummy mummies...:D

i thought it would be a little impolite to pointedly move away :lol:

he hit a corker that sounded like it hit the plastic tray, then the roof and it bounced along the concrete begind him ending up on the grass. shot!

thank god for my poker face......

oz, if he was hitting with his mate who was 6' 2" and was wearing glasses, I work with those two. :)

They were with me on the day that I was hitting in the bay next to you and had absolutely no idea who you were.

macleod
26th October 2004, 04:12 PM
nah, different guys to your mates completely.

kept me on my toes though!

macleod
27th October 2004, 10:03 AM
Redux!

anyone bored enough to wander down to vic park for a hit at lunchtime today?

im just toddling over there since the office is empty AGAIN today and im bored shiteless.

will pick up some brazilian beer at mcguire's first so expect to be pleasantly toasted once swinging.....

Jarro
27th October 2004, 04:02 PM
Macca,

.. if you put the piss on next wednesday, i'll come on in for a bash at Vic Park :)

macleod
27th October 2004, 04:03 PM
done, not sure how i'll sneak the esky in but i'm sure i can carry a couple of cans inside a headcover or two....

offer is open for tomorrow and friday too, normally i'd run home and work but gotta pick up the wifey...

andylo
28th October 2004, 10:07 AM
Scotty you up for a ball smash today during lunch?

macleod
28th October 2004, 11:20 AM
yup!

i am ready to go now! :D

macleod
28th October 2004, 11:26 AM
12.45 today people, any else game?

andy and i will borrow all their drivers and sky the hell out of them....

gaz, you having another sick day? :D

andylo
28th October 2004, 02:10 PM
Thansk Macca, it was fun today :)

macleod
28th October 2004, 02:18 PM
that old guy 'stalker' was interesting....:D

i think i saw him ealirier this week. he had clubs with him and a shirt completely open to the navel...classic stuff.

at least we know the odds for sunday won't be going down eh? ;)