PDA

View Full Version : flash new shirt

wavemaker
26th October 2004, 08:52 AM
got my flash new ozgolf shirt in the mail yesterday. thanks for that. im in the process of trying it out, so far, after the first 9 it doesnt appear to be working. still playing like shit. i will have a coffee and go back and play the back 9 and see if there is any improvement. if it doesnt work then, i will have to go back tomorrow and try again.

wavemaker
26th October 2004, 11:01 AM
hey, it works!!!!! i just got back and i played 3 of the best holes i ever played. par3 on a difficult hole over trees, bamboo, bunkers right and water left. good shirt, might get another one.

AndyP
26th October 2004, 11:05 AM
Which colour shirt did you get, wavey?

Most of us are wearing them at the Champs, so noone will an edge, unless it is only one of the colours. :wink:

wavemaker
26th October 2004, 11:27 AM
psssst. andy its the white one with grey panels and black piping, dont tell any one.

AndyP
26th October 2004, 11:36 AM
:?: Is it hot in Maryborough today? If so, how did the shirt cope. Nice and cool?

wavemaker
26th October 2004, 11:48 AM
quite warm 28/30. and a bit humid. shirt was good, didnt stick. i had all the buttons undone and i was as comfortable as.

AndyP
26th October 2004, 12:49 PM
i had all the buttons undone and i was as comfortable as.
Too much information. :shock: :mrgreen:

macleod
26th October 2004, 01:21 PM
these shirts are dyeable right?

might go a nice shade of orange

markTHEblake
26th October 2004, 01:24 PM
You thinking of belching all over it?

macleod
26th October 2004, 01:29 PM
yeah, 2 packs of cheese and bacon balls along with 2L of fanta should be just right.....maybe a touch of cheezels or american cheese?

drunken
26th October 2004, 01:59 PM
Are we all going to wear them on Sunday???

Sounds like a plan to me :lol:

I was going to wear my navy one but it's gone missing :cry:

I'll have to wear the white one until the navy arrives....

AndyP
26th October 2004, 02:17 PM
Are we all going to wear them on Sunday???

I think that's what we are doing, drunken. That way we will look like a proper social club. 8)

Jarro
26th October 2004, 04:19 PM
yessiree bob, i'll be wearing my white one on sunday that's for sure :)

drunken
26th October 2004, 04:29 PM
Well I Have to wear my white one. They forgot my Navy shirt.... :cry:

Jarro
26th October 2004, 04:58 PM
ok.

clikchic (Robyn) has sent me the following shirts to distribute to you folks on Sunday.

Andrew Holden 1 XL Navy shirt

Duncan Bennett 1 Large (with 1 navy still to come)

Justin Darr 1 XL Navy shirt

Ryan Green 1 Large Navy shirt

Mark Blake 1 Medium Navy shirt (will be too small for that big head to get through, should have got the 3XL)

Dion Knowles 1 2XL white shirt

Scott Liddle 1 2XL white shirt

Iain Schwartz 1 3XL navy shirt / 1 3XL white shirt

Shirts look great. :D

I have to say though, i'm glad i went up to a 2XL size... it only just fits me.... but they feel really light to wear, should be perfect for the 36hole slog on Sunday 8)

Onewood
26th October 2004, 05:06 PM
Can somebody post a pic 8)

AndyP
26th October 2004, 05:50 PM
Kev, I think there is some pics in the shirt sticky.

So what sort of delivery cost are you going to be hitting us with, jarro? :x

should be perfect for the 36hole slog on Sunday 8)
And if it's not, I'll just wear my orange shirt. :wink:

BrisVegas
26th October 2004, 06:06 PM
I have to say though, i'm glad i went up to a 2XL size... it only just fits me.... but they feel really light to wear, should be perfect for the 36hole slog on Sunday 8)

2XL only just fits you.... i hope you're joking little buddy! :wink: :roll:

Iain
26th October 2004, 06:14 PM

Just what I was thinking Vegas, glad I went up to a 3!!! :wink: But you can try one of mine on if you want, if yours is too small.... :roll: :wink:

Iain

BrisVegas
26th October 2004, 06:16 PM
[Just what I was thinking Vegas, glad I went up to a 3!!! :wink: But you can try one of mine on if you want, if yours is too small.... :roll: :wink:

Iain

I'll wait and see. I have a suspicion jarro is pulling our legs... :wink:

Iain
26th October 2004, 06:20 PM
[Just what I was thinking Vegas, glad I went up to a 3!!! :wink: But you can try one of mine on if you want, if yours is too small.... :roll: :wink:

Iain

I'll wait and see. I have a suspicion jarro is pulling our legs... :wink:

No Problems....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't say Jarro and Pulling in the same sentence....... :shock: :shock: :shock: :smt078

Iain

AndyP
26th October 2004, 07:02 PM
I checked and double checked the measurements on my current shirts against the specs of the OZgolf shirts, so if my XL doesn't fit I would be a little disappointed.

goughy
26th October 2004, 07:10 PM
Andy and Bris, I got a 2xl and I like a shirt that is a bit on the big side and it's perfect for me. I would say I'm easily between an xl and 2xl in these shirts. If you measured one of your shirts (which robyn did for mine) you should be ok. That's how we got to 2xl for me.

The other thing I liked about them is they seem a bit longer than most of my other shirts. My shirts usually end up hanging out after one hole, so that should be good.

Big clap to prmeier. The shirts look great. Thanks for looking after us mate. It is much appreciated. And big thanks also to mtb, who continually kicked our butts to actually do something about it. If it hadn't been for him we'd still be talking about it next ozgolf champs.

Jarro
27th October 2004, 03:34 AM
special thanks to prmeier/goughy and clikchik for getting these shirts out to the masses .... great work guys, they look fantastic :smt023

Blakey, no thanks go to you at all .... you did nuthin' ... bubkis, zero :!:

AndyP, BrisVegas ..... these shirts are definetly smaller than other golf shirts i've tried. Like Goughy said, they are slightly longer than normal, but my 2XL JUST fits me comfortably.. so i'd imagine some of you bigger guys would need 2XL or larger.

macleod
27th October 2004, 01:22 PM

ah cripes, are my manboobs going to accentuated in this thing....

i'm bringing my tent-like xl iseekgolf shirt just in case :D

amanda
27th October 2004, 01:35 PM
I still haven't received my shirts :cry: Stoopid Australia Post :?

Jarro
27th October 2004, 01:41 PM

can't imagine that they'd be too far away Amanda, if i got mine yesterday :?

amanda
27th October 2004, 03:32 PM

can't imagine that they'd be too far away Amanda, if i got mine yesterday :?
I take back my insult at Australia Post - they arrived just then!

The size looks perfect for Brad - however the XS is still a little large for me but comfy - I'll just have to fatten up a bit more :)

Jarro
27th October 2004, 03:48 PM
Glad to hear they arrived Amanda 8)

XS is too big for you :shock: you're kidding aren't you :?

macleod
27th October 2004, 04:01 PM
i recommend my "kfc family feast" diet i you want to stack on some beef....the secret is in the single sitting during consumption.

don't be stingy with the melted butter poured direct on/in the original recipe/gravy/chips/coleslaw/pepsi/mouth/face

amanda
27th October 2004, 04:27 PM
jarro - I'll be sure to wear it to the North Lakes game - it doesn't look oversized - just loose.

ozmacleod - thanks for the tip - we are having pizza tonight :D

macleod
28th October 2004, 07:36 AM
my pleasure, i recommend "pizza della pelle del pollo" that's chicken skin pizza....
MMMMMMMMMMM-mmmmmmmmmmm!
:smt023