PDA

View Full Version : Changes...

freddy a
16th April 2008, 02:51 PM
Guys just as a courtesy thread as some of you may know I'm Freddy form the Golfworks at the Gabba some of you have asked me questions and bought gear off me in the past.
Just to let you know that I no longer work for them and now in Real Estate on the Northside.
If you have any questions regarding Equipment or Real Estate don't hesitate to PM me.

REgards

Freddy a

Jarro
16th April 2008, 02:52 PM
Does this mean Perci is gonna start buying houses from you ?

:)

peter_rs
16th April 2008, 03:11 PM
did you sell any houses at nudgee last friday morning ;)

freddy a
16th April 2008, 03:16 PM
nah lol i was playing golf with the boss

freddy a
16th April 2008, 03:18 PM
if perci started buying houses off me i would be LOADED! since he used to buy and swap golf gear like it was goin out of fashion!

jaybam
16th April 2008, 04:21 PM
Hey Freddy was just asking about you last night when i saw Dan Grey(billybaub) I bought my tommy armours and my callaway x18s off you. Bit of a shame you left there as the service was always good and you remembered people. Anyway Good to see you about
John

billybaub
16th April 2008, 10:44 PM
everyone will just have to come and see me know instead of Freddy if they want to deal with a retail store.

Will make sure i always do a deal though.

goughy
17th April 2008, 07:02 AM
Where do you work Billy? I didn't know you were in the game! I'm ignorant of course! And do you sell ping?

jaybam
17th April 2008, 07:36 AM
Goughy he is at The House Of Golf but maybe also out of his garage :) Got enough stock in there to keep most people happy.

Jarro
17th April 2008, 07:41 AM
everyone will just have to come and see me know instead of Freddy if they want to deal with a retail store.

Will make sure i always do a deal though.

Got any deals going on Adidas Tour Metal shoes ?

;)

peter_rs
17th April 2008, 08:28 AM
Dan which house of golf?

Rusty
17th April 2008, 09:56 AM
i saw Dan at the Virginia one about 3 months ago.

is this gunna be like "Find Chuck Norris"??

freddy a
17th April 2008, 11:57 AM
Hey John!
Mate I remember how r the 18's going?
Hope the golf has been good and work hasn't been keeping you away from the course toooo much.

jaybam
17th April 2008, 12:12 PM
Yeah were going good but just sold them to another member and got back into a forged set of j33's courtesy of billybaub. :)

billybaub
17th April 2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah im at virginia House of Golf

And yes we have pings...but they are still crazy expensive.
Retail pings = very empty wallet

I will see if i can sort some out for you jarro

damoocow
17th April 2008, 09:55 PM
Dan - make sure you are not working the weekend of November 8 and 9 so you can return to the Ozgolf Champs!! - perhaps you can have a car boot sale on the Sat night - maybe even somewhere on the bowling green?

Damo

billybaub
17th April 2008, 10:13 PM
I had a putter sale at the last one...so im sure i will be able to sort something out to sell this champs. Am sorting out the time off at the moment, so should be right for champs

Flowergirl
17th April 2008, 10:20 PM
Got any good deals going on womens apparel???

billybaub
17th April 2008, 10:23 PM
womens apparel is the worst thing in the world to sell. Nothing better than male reps selling ladies clothing to males. Now how does any golf shop have any ladies clothing that ladies like?

I will let you know if i see anything. But its not an area many shops try to focus on.

damoocow
17th April 2008, 10:27 PM
Got any good deals going on womens apparel???

Golf lingerie perhaps ?

Flowergirl
17th April 2008, 10:27 PM
Golf lingerie perhaps ?

You been having dreams about me again?=P~

damoocow
17th April 2008, 10:36 PM
You been having dreams about me again?=P~

I still think you need to bend over a lot more in your set up Migraine Girl ! - Lube doesn't apply itself you know...

BrisVegas
18th April 2008, 08:14 AM
billybaub, do you guys sell the new series Baffler PRO? and how much?