PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to prmeier for donation!

clikchic
25th October 2004, 07:59 AM
Hi Guys

I just thought I would take a minute to thank prmeier for doing the ozgolf shirts for us at such a great price!

He has also kindly donated some hats for use as prizes for the ozgolf day! YEAH!

For those of you who don't know prmeier is the owner of http://www.beseenclothing.com/index2.html

Thanks so much Peter for your generous support! ;-)

Cheers!
Robyn

CobraSS
25th October 2004, 12:24 PM
Well done :smt023 =D> :smt038

Jarro
25th October 2004, 01:25 PM
onya Pete, thanks mate 8)

are we able to do another rerun of Ozgolf shirts if there is interest from the masses :?:

goughy
26th October 2004, 07:31 PM
We're hoping to do another run of shirts once the interest is back. I 'donated' one of my shirts to macca so I need another one. And I may have to look at a hat too.

If anyone has missed out or wants another one please let us know. We'd like to keep any run numbers up to 10 or 20 to make it worthwhile for peter.

Jarro
27th October 2004, 03:37 AM
let me know when you're doing another run of these Goughy.

i'll get another shirt for sure, maybe even a bucket-hat as well ... they're great :smt023

AndyP
27th October 2004, 07:22 AM
How many hats did we get for prizes?

Eag's
27th October 2004, 07:54 AM
Thanks Pete, love your work =D> :smt002

Jarro
27th October 2004, 01:20 PM
How many hats did we get for prizes?

3 caps and 1 bucket-hat 8)

macleod
27th October 2004, 01:23 PM
We're hoping to do another run of shirts once the interest is back. I 'donated' one of my shirts to macca so I need another one. And I may have to look at a hat too.

If anyone has missed out or wants another one please let us know. We'd like to keep any run numbers up to 10 or 20 to make it worthwhile for peter.
if she don't fit i'll donate it back on the spot! i will even wear an undergarment whilst trying it on just to make sure it doesn't get manky.... :D

Jarro
27th October 2004, 01:50 PM

if she don't fit i'll donate it back on the spot! i will even wear an undergarment whilst trying it on just to make sure it doesn't get manky.... :D

.. i hope so, i'd hate to see Goughy's new shirt all covered in man-boob stuff :smt104

Iain
1st November 2004, 09:55 AM
Thanks for doing the shirts Pete, they looked great. And comfortable too. 8)

Jarro
1st November 2004, 10:01 AM
thanks to Pete, Robyn and Dean for the whole shirts thingy, they were really great..

.. real chick pullers too, i had some old biddy in the clubhouse eyeing me off.. and i'm sure it was because i was wearing the Ozgolf shirt :smt007

.. either that or my fly was undone :smt102

AndyP
1st November 2004, 10:06 AM
I was actually waiting until I had received the shirts until I started thanking people. :roll:

I can tell you that I was pleasantly surprised at how good these shirts are. I think they are great.
Despite all the scare talk about the sizes, my XL fits fine. So those measurements that were provided are spot on.

Thanks guys. :smt023

drunken
1st November 2004, 10:23 AM
Thanks again!!!

My white shirt fits perfectly...the sizing you gave us is spot on :)

The blue shirt is just so light though, it feels like I'm wearing nothing....hmmm :lol:

amanda
1st November 2004, 10:34 AM
We will be testing our shirts properly tomorrow - 2 person ambrose for Melb Cup day - I have a feeling we will look cheesey :smt003

drunken
10th November 2004, 02:02 PM
Just received my 2nd shirt in the post. I was thinking excellent I can wear it tomorrow!! Open the bag & :o there's a lovely blue OzGolf Hat in the package as well :D

Thanks prmeier, clikchic & Goughy for organising the shirts =D> :smt023