Jarro
24th October 2004, 03:42 PM
.. rumour has it he's dumped Delta in favour of Paris Hilton :smt023

Is this guy living every mans fantasy or what \:D/

AndyP
24th October 2004, 03:45 PM
.. rumour has it he's dumped Delta in favour of Paris Hilton :smt023

Is this guy living every mans fantasy or what \:D/
How many first round losses has he had in a row now? Something like 13 or 14. I wouldn't mind a win now and then to go with the women.

Ona
24th October 2004, 03:50 PM
Is this guy living every mans fantasy or what \:D/ almost... almost

gazgolf1
24th October 2004, 03:50 PM
Just think of all the diseases he can look forward to. :lol:

Jarro
24th October 2004, 03:55 PM
well he wouldn't have gotten any from Delta.

Paris however .... :roll:

lucky bastard.

markTHEblake
24th October 2004, 04:31 PM
from one white trash to another , what an idiot.

Paris hilton is barely a 7 on the 9 Carona index.

Ducky
24th October 2004, 05:33 PM
Paris Hilton is a dirty skank. The only upside to having a relationship with her would be that you could check out how she goes on her previously created sex tape before you have a go yourself.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Jarro
24th October 2004, 05:40 PM
give Paris a go guys ... she's OK.

doesn't hurt to advertise :wink:

The Poo's such a drongo ... he doesn't deserve anyone with half a brain anyway.. it won't last long :roll:

goughy
24th October 2004, 06:32 PM
While I haven't read anywhere that the poo is denying it, the reports about the relationship come from one source; paris hilton herself. And they are all reports taken from one occasion, at a shopping centre. I'd take it with a grain of salt until I see more.

Personally I think the poo has some major self esteem issues. But from what I've read of how his relationship with delta started I don't think he would have ended it the way it's being reported.

But in the end, what do I care. He's rich and has chicks clamouring for him, and delta's got guys doing the same. Good luck to the both of them.

Ducky
24th October 2004, 06:32 PM
The Poo's such a drongo ... he doesn't deserve anyone with half a brain anyway...
... And that's why they're perfect for each other!

:wink:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

amanda
25th October 2004, 08:53 AM
Maybe Delta thought she could "tame" the wild ways of the Poo!

Ducky
25th October 2004, 05:23 PM
They really are all just good girls, who are slightly misunderstood coz they have a few bucks in the bank and a little too much time on their hands.
I'm assuming you speak from the strong relationship you maintain with all of the above mentioned?

:roll:

:wink:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Onewood
25th October 2004, 07:52 PM
Listening to B105 this morning, they had Shane Webkie on the phone from Pommy land and they got talking about this subject :D Shane said whats wrong with the guy "sort of tongue in cheek" :D

Jammie, then said that he was going out with Paris Hilton and the WHAT !!!! that come out :shock: and the shock in his voice was the best response I've heard for awhile :D

goughy
25th October 2004, 08:11 PM
Still gotta hear it from more than the horses mouth (paris hilton I mean).

There seems to be a ton of coverage of only the one event, paris opening her mouth in a shopping centre. Only a week ago delta thought it was still on.

We'll find out eventually.

AndyP
26th October 2004, 06:15 AM
So this thread isn't about tennis or someone's pre-round lucky crap? :?

Golfgirl
27th October 2004, 03:59 PM
Paris Hilton is a dirty skank. The only upside to having a relationship with her would be that you could check out how she goes on her previously created sex tape before you have a go yourself.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Ben - you have an uncanny ability to voice exactly what I was thinking - and I saw that tape - I dunno that she goes that good..... :roll:

Jarro
27th October 2004, 04:06 PM
.... and I saw that tape - I dunno that she goes that good..... :roll:

GG ... my dear girl..... i beg to differ :roll: :lol:

Bruce
27th October 2004, 04:13 PM
.... and I saw that tape - I dunno that she goes that good..... :roll:

GG ... my dear girl..... i beg to differ :roll: :lol:

She spends an awful lot of time looking at herself throughout the filming and I'd be worried about cutting myself on her hip bones.

The best of the celebrity tapes recently was Sevarina. Highly recommended. Jenna from Survivor was funny as it disproved an old joke.

drunken
27th October 2004, 04:16 PM
The best of the celebrity tapes recently was Sevarina. Highly recommended. Jenna from Survivor was funny as it disproved an old joke.

Jeez I must have missed a few....Anyone got some spare copies???

Jarro
27th October 2004, 04:54 PM
who the hell is Severina :?

the Debbie Byrne tape was pretty good, so was Mimi's,but not as good as the Pammy Anderson/Tommy Lee production 8)

drunken
27th October 2004, 04:59 PM
Anyone seen the chick off Home & Away with a certain AFL player??? She had no idea what was going on. And he was giving thumbs up the whole time...Pretty good one actually 8)

AndyP
27th October 2004, 07:07 PM
I thought the talk at the start of the thread was bad. :smt119

And getting GG involved too. I'm horrifed.
And I want to state right now that I have no idea what you are all talking about.