PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 4

gazgolf1
13th May 2004, 06:40 PM
Anybody watching ????????

This is about the only reality show that I watch and there appears to be a lot more annoying turds this time.
That Igor is a goose although he seems to have quietened down since he got nominated.Crystal has a decent set on her :smt016 .
Anybody else watching?

goughy
13th May 2004, 06:43 PM
She was the stripper wasn't she? She might have bought the best.

Seems to be full of jerks this time. Haven't really taken much notice. I do hope someone punches aphrodite in the mouth. I've only seen like 20mins of it and I want to deck her.

Jarro
13th May 2004, 06:58 PM
seriously .... you guys don't watch that crap do you #-o

:smt078 :smt013

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:02 PM

Jarro, I agree and think this thread should be taken from the board :wink: have we got any moderators yet :D

Jarro
13th May 2004, 07:09 PM

Jarro, I agree and think this thread should be taken from the board :wink: have we got any moderators yet :D

don't worry mate, i'm watching it real closely :wink: [-X

gazgolf1
13th May 2004, 07:09 PM
Kev,
Did you get a hole in one ?,I had'nt heard. :wink:

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:13 PM
Hey kev....nice avatar. Where did you get it ?
Did you win the Friday night raffle down the club ?

Incidentally, what are you up to late Sunday arvo / evening ?

I'll let you know :wink: maybe I can tell you about that avatar of mine or maybe I could write it out and give Gaz a copy :lol: :lol:

gazgolf1
13th May 2004, 07:23 PM
Kev,

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:26 PM
Kev,

Gaz, I'm not sure :? I think I've had 2 :D

Eag's
13th May 2004, 07:35 PM
Never have I see a bigger load of crap in all my life :smt019
They must get the biggest dropkicks on the planet on that show :smt017

All applicants must have IQ's smaller than thier shoe size to qualify

jaster
13th May 2004, 07:42 PM
I must agree, they are whinging whining wallies!!!

AndyP
13th May 2004, 11:47 PM
My initial impression is that this lot are better than the w*nkers in BB3.

Fishman Dan
14th May 2004, 08:24 AM
The funniest to watch is Aphrodite - she's an angry young lady (term used guardedly).

When she's got the shits, it's someone elses fault. Like when they first came into the house.. commenting to one other person while sitting in the corner away from the crowd;

"They've got a problem. I'm going to sit here until one of them comes and says g'day to me. It's their problem".

In the meantime all you could hear was fun, laughing and good times in the background - they obviously didn't miss her. Then last night (i don't watch it that often, really :roll:), she has a blue with the booby-chick, then storms off and won't discuss it with her, but starts to bitch behind her back to the first person she comes across... who subsequently doesn't want to know, and it's her fault for taking booby-chick's side... :roll:

Angry, angry young lady. If i were in the house, it would be a disaster to be voted off first....

gazgolf1
14th May 2004, 01:12 PM
HA HA HA Booby Chick :smt005