PDA

View Full Version : Indy Gold Coast 2004

Onewood
22nd October 2004, 08:27 PM
Anybody going to Indy this year.

I had a day out today and it was awesome 8)

Bit hard on the eye's but I got through OK :D

Cars were OK too :D

damoocow
22nd October 2004, 09:37 PM
Indy is a crock - what a waste of my taxes !
Oh so dangerous racing around in your fireproof suit with helmet on and a roll cage, fags sport,
damoocow

markTHEblake
22nd October 2004, 10:51 PM
The only good thing about Indy is that the missus gets a job for a week and a half, so I can get some peace and quiet at home for a change.

Jarro
23rd October 2004, 07:46 AM
The only good thing about Indy is that the missus gets a job for a week and a half, so I can get some peace and quiet at home for a change.

.. i'm sure your missus would appreciate the break too.

Couldn't get any free tickets to Indy this year, QANTAS went and pulled their sponsorship (cheap bastards)

.. i'll just have to make do with loading the cars on the jumbo when they leave via Brisbane Airport :(

andylo
23rd October 2004, 08:00 AM
Went there twice... 1st time when I was a car HO with my ex... who is a car HO too.... We got the sponsor ticket with under covered seat and we had good time there.

Second is about 3 years ago with my current gf.... Unable to purchase undercover seat and she absolutely bored which makes the day a disaster.

If you want to have fun there, gotta spend plenty (to buy undercovered ticket) and go with rigth person.

By the way, lots of Miss Indy walking around thu. Some of you maybe enjoy it :D But for me the cars do more for me. :lol:

Jarro
23rd October 2004, 08:19 AM
By the way, lots of Miss Indy walking around thu. Some of you maybe enjoy it :D But for me the cars do more for me. :lol:

you're kidding right :smt104

Eag's
23rd October 2004, 08:40 AM
Andylo, wash your mouth out mate [-X
Give me the Indy girls anyday =P~ :smt050

Onewood
23rd October 2004, 04:24 PM
Indy is a crock - what a waste of my taxes !
Oh so dangerous racing around in your fireproof suit with helmet on and a roll cage, fags sport,
damoocow

Damo,
Of course its a crock, but how else do you get all these girls loooking good :D

Who ever goes there to watch cars, go past your seat in less than 1 sec ( under cover or not) is crazy :wink: except if your andylo :lol: :lol:

Gee you must have a lot of Bra's, as your signature says, coz you had all the girls from the indy's on :D you must have coz there was none being worn yesterday 8) :P :D

damoocow
23rd October 2004, 06:40 PM
Kev - I am sure you meant to say something in your post but am unable to deduce what it may be - seemed rather incoherent to me !! - I think your titty watching in the sun has gotten to you.
damoocow

Fishman Dan
24th October 2004, 09:17 AM
The Indy car race is a bit of a who cares fixture - does anyone know anything about their series? I've loosely followed it in past years but don't care this year.

Unfortunately the comp has been Superleague'd (wash my mouth out) - it stopped being about the drivers and more about the sponsors, with the CHAMP cars (what we see) and the IRL (who now own the Indy 500) fighting over the top drivers. We don't see any of the IRL, and as a result we only see less-than-half of the top Indy-car drivers.

The V8's on the other hand... :twisted: