PDA

View Full Version : Nike blades / any play here?

macjackass
23rd March 2008, 04:33 PM
As the title says, any one on here playing them or played them in the past?

Have a hankering for some blades, thinking about these or the new macgregors.

Eag's
23rd March 2008, 04:54 PM
I think Gaz had a nice set of Nike blades for awhile but haven't seen anybody else on here with a set.

mikezone13
23rd March 2008, 09:44 PM
Go the Macgregors, want a set of those myself, they look P U R E !

virge666
24th March 2008, 06:49 PM
Mizuno MP 37, RAC MB, Wishon 550c PIng S59 Tour.

Much easier to play with.

The RAC TP combos were sensational clubs.

braddles
27th March 2008, 01:17 PM
I have some Nike blades in the garage. They are great looking irons. If you are playing well they are awesome, however they aren't as forgiving as some of the newer blades, e.g. RAC TP MB. They have weaker lofts than most blades, however I didn't loose any distance. I found the traj to be on the high side, however I hit everything high.

My set has been used for less than 10 rounds. PM me if you are interested in buying them.

Brad

Courty
29th March 2008, 01:35 AM
The RAC TP combos were sensational clubs.

Still are. ;)

virge666
8th April 2008, 10:34 AM
Still are. ;)

I agree - anyone who wants a blade like club would be hard pressed to go past these . . .

good size head and thin topline, graduating cavity down to 3 iron... and they cost NOTHING nowadays.

Go for a lighter shaft like a TX 90 or dynalites or evena softer rifle shaft.

just awesome set of clubs...

BrisVegas
8th April 2008, 10:49 AM
I have some Nike blades in the garage. They are great looking irons.

My set has been used for less than 10 rounds. PM me if you are interested in buying them.

Brad

Are these the ones you brought to Tasmania GC ? They looked NEW to me. Very nice looking clubs if you have the game to use them.

braddles
11th April 2008, 10:23 AM
Are these the ones you brought to Tasmania GC ? They looked NEW to me. Very nice looking clubs if you have the game to use them.

They are the ones.