PDA

View Full Version : Newest ? future Ozgolfer

burger
20th October 2004, 12:15 PM
Some of you may have noticed I have been MIA lately . . .
others may not have :wink:

anyhooo, I have the great pleasure of announcing the birth of our second son Mitchell Thomas, on the 07/10/04 at 10:07am.
He decided to be difficult and come out the wrong way round (tho not arse first praise the gods!).
Weighed in at 3.165 kg (7lbs) and 52 cms long.

Wendy (the wifey) was AMAZING and once again I was forced to admit that if men had the kids then mankind would be a deminishing series of one child families!

stu
Now proud father of two.

McMw
20th October 2004, 12:21 PM
Congrats!!!! :D

amanda
20th October 2004, 12:23 PM
Congrats Stu!!!! Now let's see some pics :wink:

AndyP
20th October 2004, 12:31 PM
Congratulations burger and wifey.

That's the fourth son of an OZgolfer with the name Mitchell (Onewood, Golfgirl, AndyP and now Burger). Are you all aware that Mitchell means big?

andylo
20th October 2004, 12:36 PM
Congrats!!!! :D

amanda
20th October 2004, 12:42 PM

That's the fourth son of an OZgolfer with the name Mitchell (Onewood, Golfgirl, AndyP and now Burger). Are you all aware that Mitchell means big?

I just did a search of baby names sites and it gave me the meaning as:

Who is like God?

AndyP
20th October 2004, 12:50 PM

I just did a search of baby names sites and it gave me the meaning as:

Who is like God?
Well, that's pretty bloody big, isn't it? ;)

Those baby name sources are always different.

3oneday
20th October 2004, 01:43 PM
Well done Stuey (and Mrs Stuey and Mitchell, of course !!!) we'll be seeing you at Bayview then :wink:

Cheers

Pete

Jarro
20th October 2004, 02:11 PM
Onya Stuey 8)

BrisVegas
20th October 2004, 02:16 PM
Congratulations Stu & Wendy. :D

Hope she is recovering well, and Mitchell is a healthy and happy baby.

Iain
20th October 2004, 02:18 PM
Congrats to the both of you Stu. :lol:

Hope all is well.... :D

Ona
20th October 2004, 03:10 PM
BRAVO!!

drunken
20th October 2004, 03:18 PM
i sense a trend here.....

Ducky
20th October 2004, 03:46 PM
Well done, and remember, it's not too early to give him a golf club.

:D

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

drunken
20th October 2004, 03:47 PM
Congrats as well :lol:

terryand
20th October 2004, 05:27 PM
Congratulations Stu, hope the wife and bub are fightig fit.

Terry.

Eag's
20th October 2004, 06:05 PM
Congrats Stu, :)

Onewood
20th October 2004, 06:38 PM
As AP said, Mitchell a very welcome to the crew of Ozgolf Mitchell's :D and no belting your big brother up :wink: :D

Congrats to you Stu and family

cazandpaul
21st October 2004, 04:26 AM
Good job Stu (and Wendy :D ) - another to look after you in your old age.

Jarro
21st October 2004, 04:28 AM
- another to look after you in your old age.

Ahhhhhh, ..... so that's the reason we have kids 8) :wink:

Flowergirl
21st October 2004, 07:43 AM
Congratulations to you both of the safe arrival of your new baby son. I wish you both love, happiness - and some sleep. :0

And yes - this is getting scary with all the Mitchells. No - my daughter's first name is not Mitchell ( it's Stacey) but our surname is.!!!!!! So thanks to all of you for naming your sons after me!!! I'm chuffed. :wink:

AndyP
21st October 2004, 08:12 AM
And yes - this is getting scary with all the Mitchells. No - my daughter's first name is not Mitchell ( it's Stacey) but our surname is.!!!!!! So thanks to all of you for naming your sons after me!!! I'm chuffed. :wink:
Bit by bit you are revealing yourself FG. Now we need the first name. :wink:

Flowergirl
21st October 2004, 08:59 AM
Bit by bit you are revealing yourself FG. Now we need the first name. :wink:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being just Flowergirl thanks. :lol:
( i actually hate my name - always have. Talking about this at golf with the girls yesterday and all of them agreed that my name doesn't suit me at all)

AndyP
21st October 2004, 09:21 AM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being just Flowergirl thanks. :lol:
( i actually hate my name - always have. Talking about this at golf with the girls yesterday and all of them agreed that my name doesn't suit me at all)
Whatever you say FG Mitchell.

:?: Delores????

I have the great pleasure of announcing the birth of our second son
burger, now that you have two boys, is the missus going to go for a third kid to try and have a girl.

That's what my missus is threatening me with, if the next one is a boy (even though we agreed to two kids before). :x

burger
21st October 2004, 12:32 PM
Guys & girls,

Thanks for all the kind thoughts!

Had no idea Mitchell meant Big or God like, we just liked the name!!!

As for going for No 3 , thanks but no thanks . . .

You should have seen the look on wendy's face when the nursing trainee said you'll be back for another . . . . if looks could kill that nurse would've have carked it on the spot.

More seriously, at age 40 cough cough something and what she just went through and the several false starts it took to achieve our newest wonderful bundle of joy,
we know when enough is enough.

Thanks again for your well wishes!
stu

Jarro
21st October 2004, 02:51 PM
time to visit the snip doctor Stu old man :wink:

.. best thing you'll ever do 8)

Golfgirl
25th October 2004, 10:05 AM
Congratulations Stu and Wendy on the newest "Mitchell addition" to the Ozgolf clan. :D

burger, now that you have two boys, is the missus going to go for a third kid to try and have a girl.

That's what my missus is threatening me with, if the next one is a boy (even though we agreed to two kids before).

Matt threatened me that if my Mitchell was not a boy, that we would be lining up for seconds, thirds, fourths..... funnily, since we had a boy, he is not insisting that we line up again and try for a girl. Maybe all the stories about me as a teenager have him too scared..... :roll: :twisted:

p.s. - plastic golf club - in the crib - now!! :wink: