PDA

View Full Version : DHL quarantine processing fee.

gazgolf1
7th March 2008, 02:04 PM
Anyone had one of these before?

I had a couple of wedges sent from the US recently and to my surprise they arrived via DHL,anyway in my letterbox today is a letter from DHL saying I owe them $47.30 for this quarantine processing fee.....WTF!!!

I've never heard of this before,anyone else?

3oneday
7th March 2008, 02:10 PM
Anyone had one of these before?

I had a couple of wedges sent from the US recently and to my surprise they arrived via DHL,anyway in my letterbox today is a letter from DHL saying I owe them $47.30 for this quarantine processing fee.....WTF!!!

I've never heard of this before,anyone else?They sent the clubs prior to you making payment ? More fool them ;)

goughy
7th March 2008, 05:52 PM
I can't remember if this was the thing Jaster once had, but someone once sent some drivers to him from the states and described them as 'Woods'. I'm sure they were opened or something, and I think he did get charged some sort of fee.

Courty
7th March 2008, 06:27 PM
Are the clubs used or new? If they are used (and it's noted on the paperwork somewhere) then AQIS may have wanted to check them out for traces of soil.

Jarro
7th March 2008, 06:30 PM
You're just paying for quarantine being nosy pricks :roll:

gazgolf1
7th March 2008, 08:42 PM
Are the clubs used or new? If they are used (and it's noted on the paperwork somewhere) then AQIS may have wanted to check them out for traces of soil.

new in plastic.

3oneday
7th March 2008, 08:53 PM
They've just had a crack in the hope you'll pay, bin it ;)

gazgolf1
7th March 2008, 11:15 PM
They've just had a crack in the hope you'll pay, bin it ;)

binned. :)