PDA

View Full Version : Nambour GC, Sat Nov 6, 12:36

AndyP
19th October 2004, 11:15 AM
Guys

To welcome Amanda and Brad into Queensland, we are having a round at Nambour on Saturday November 6 between 12:30p and 1p.
My fixture book tells me the format will be Single Stableford for the day.
The cost will be just under $20 I believe.

Kats who are playing:
AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Kee (in pencil courtesy of andylo)

Calendar Entry (http://ozgolf.net/forum/calendar.php?id=14&mode=display&day=6&month=11&year=2004)

Who else would like to play a round at my home club on this occasion?

amanda
19th October 2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks for organising AndyP! I will try and bring my A-game!

markTHEblake
19th October 2004, 11:29 AM
Book me in. Keen to see the half size Michelle Wie in action.

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

andylo
19th October 2004, 11:29 AM
Stupid question: What is Single Stableford ? :?

amanda
19th October 2004, 11:35 AM
Stupid question: What is Single Stableford ? :?

Stableford assigns points to scores using your handicap.

Par (handicap adjusted) = 2 points
Birdie = 3 points
Eagle = 4 points
Bogey = 1 point
Double bogey or worse = 0 points

If you can meet your handicap for each hole, you should end up with 36 points.

E.g. handicap 10 - on hole rated Index 1, par 4. If you had a 5, you would get 2 points, 4 = 3 points, 3 = 4 points, 6 = 1 point.

AndyP
19th October 2004, 01:34 PM
Nambour GC Scorecard (http://www.nambourgolfclub.com.au/scorecard.htm)

Iain
19th October 2004, 03:12 PM
I'll check what I am working, but put me down in pencil atm.

amanda
19th October 2004, 03:19 PM
AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake
Iain (in pencil)

Jarro
19th October 2004, 06:08 PM
pencil for me too please :wink:

AndyP
19th October 2004, 07:00 PM
Fantastic. Looking forward to showing you guys around my little club. :cool:

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee
Iain
Jarro

AndyP
20th October 2004, 02:02 PM
I have booked two groups at 12:36p and 12:44p.
The format is 4BBB Stableford (best stableford score on a hole from each pair is recorded).

amanda
20th October 2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks AndyP - you're a champ!

Do they serve lunch in the clubhouse @ Nambour? We will most likely be there around 11.45am (flight is supposed to land at 11am)

AndyP
25th October 2004, 01:16 PM
Do they serve lunch in the clubhouse @ Nambour? We will most likely be there around 11.45am (flight is supposed to land at 11am)
Sorry amanda, missed this post before.

They do serve some meals in the clubhouse (nothing fancy). Not sure what time they do that though. However, you can always buy pies, dimmys, sandwiches, etc. Do you want me to give them a call?

Are you coming straight from the airport? I'll make sure I am at the club by 11:45.

------

Nambour was looking a lot better on Saturday after the recent rain. It was a bit too dry for my liking before, although I didn't mind the run.

Greens were cored two weeks ago, and played pretty well on Saturday. Should be fantastic in two weeks time.

Any more takers? The timesheet is out now, and I can't guarantee getting a group near our current bookings.

amanda
25th October 2004, 02:42 PM
[quote=amanda]Sorry amanda, missed this post before.

They do serve some meals in the clubhouse (nothing fancy). Not sure what time they do that though. However, you can always buy pies, dimmys, sandwiches, etc. Do you want me to give them a call?

Are you coming straight from the airport? I'll make sure I am at the club by 11:45.

No probs Andy :) Anything they have will be alright - we are flying Virgin (no food) & I'm not sure whether we would be able to pick up something on the way.

Can you PM me your mobile Andy? That way I can let you know when we are leaving the airport. Also - is Nambour GC easy to find? I'm wondering whether I should buy a street directory for our trip as we'll be doing a bit of suburban driving.

AndyP
25th October 2004, 03:23 PM
Directions

For those coming from the south:
Follow Bruce Highway from Brisbane, and take Parklands exit (do not take the two Nambour exits as the golf course is on the northern side of Nambour). This exit takes you onto Nambour Connection Road, turn left here.
The golf club entrance will be on the right after about 500m, you may not spot the golf club until you get to the entrance.

For those coming from the airport:
Turn right out of airport property, go straight through the big roundabout towards Bli Bli (do not turn onto Sunshine Motorway). At roundabout in Bli Bli turn right to go to Nambour. Follow this road until you reach a set of lights (Service station on corner) and turn right. Golf Club entrance will be approx 1km up the road on your left, however you should see the golf club before you need to turn.

There is always other ways, but I've tried to keep it simple. :cool:

AndyP
25th October 2004, 03:33 PM
I'm wondering whether I should buy a street directory for our trip as we'll be doing a bit of suburban driving.
Don't do that.
Once you get to your accommodation, "borrow" the phone book. Full Sunshine Coast street directory in there. 8)

---------------

For those who have not confirmed, any idea if you are able to play yet?

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee (70%)
Iain
Jarro

Jarro
25th October 2004, 03:36 PM
i'm a 50/50 chance at this stage :roll:

AndyP
25th October 2004, 03:39 PM
i'm a 50/50 chance at this stage :roll:
Come on jarro. I want better than that. [-o<

Don't let me down, Unit. :wink:

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee (70%)
Iain
Jarro (50%)

amanda
25th October 2004, 04:27 PM
I'm wondering whether I should buy a street directory for our trip as we'll be doing a bit of suburban driving.
Don't do that.
Once you get to your accommodation, "borrow" the phone book. Full Sunshine Coast street directory in there. 8)
Excellent! Thanks for the tip. The Sunshine Coast must not be that big!

markTHEblake
25th October 2004, 04:42 PM
Mandy, if you are bringing a Laptop with you , i can give you a CD with the entire Sunshine to Gold coast streets on it. I'll post it of you like, being an accountant I expect you will want to study all the directions well in advance.

How is Andylo going to get to Nambour if nobody else is coming?

Jarro, you gotta make it - we cant play in a group of 5!

Iain
25th October 2004, 04:51 PM
Don't let me down, Unit. :wink:

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee (70%)
Iain Out..... :cry:
Jarro (50%)

Sorry Dippy, Unit's out..... :(

Jarro
25th October 2004, 06:30 PM
Come on jarro. I want better than that. [-o<

i'd love to be able to say absolutely that i can make it... but i really want to make the Northlakes game, and that's the following Saturday.

Saturdays are hard for me to get off work ... 1 in 4 actually ... and even then, the cheese'n'kisses works every saturday.. so childminding becomes an issue..

.. unless i bring the girls and let them ride along with Amanda and Brad :wink:

I'll know in a couple of days Andeepee.

AndyP
26th October 2004, 06:12 AM
i'd love to be able to say absolutely that i can make it... but i really want to make the Northlakes game, and that's the following Saturday.
Nambour craps all over the goat track at Northlakes. :twisted:

Do your best, mate.

Blakey, Kee should be able to make it, but he needs to organise getting out of work.

amanda
26th October 2004, 08:19 AM
Blakey - I don't think I'll be bringing the laptop - want to escape work! Plus airport security with the things is such a hassle.

Jarro - if the course will allow the girls - I'd love to meet them! Be careful, I might get them seriously into golf :wink:

Jarro
27th October 2004, 01:43 PM
sorry guys but i'm out for this one :(

AndyP
27th October 2004, 02:08 PM
sorry guys but i'm out for this one :(
Booooooooooooo! :(
You'll have to play there eventually, jarro. You can't keep avoiding it.

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee (70%)

Hmmmm, down to 6. Two groups of 3 in a 4BBB. Not ideal.

I could give a mate a call to see if he wants to play, but the last two times I have done that, he hasn't returned my call. :smt102

markTHEblake
27th October 2004, 08:08 PM
I might be able to get an old mate to play, him being an ex nambour member in my junior days, games like this are nostalgia trips for us.

Is andlyLO definitely in, how will he get there?

AndyP
27th October 2004, 08:20 PM
I might be able to get an old mate to play, him being an ex nambour member in my junior days, games like this are nostalgia trips for us.
Invite your mate along. I think the OZgolf well has dried up for this one.

He told me he is in, but I am not sure if he was dependent on Kee or not for transport. Not that Kee has pulled out yet.

edit
:idea: Ah, now I see where you are coming from. I suppose there is no point inviting the mate if there is only four of us playing.
Hopefully Kee will give us a definite answer soon.

markTHEblake
27th October 2004, 08:50 PM
No flies on you matey

AndyP
28th October 2004, 10:42 AM
He told me he is in, but I am not sure if he was dependent on Kee or not for transport. Not that Kee has pulled out yet.
A-Lo has ensured me that he is playing regardless. So feel free to invite your mate, Blakey.

AndyP
1st November 2004, 11:49 PM
Blakey, have you asked your mate if he wants to play. I've just a fellow member if he is interested.

Kee, as soon as you know what's happening with your work, let me know.

Anyone else? Two spots left.

markTHEblake
2nd November 2004, 09:11 AM
NO i havent asked anyone yet, i just sent him an email today for both weekend games to see if he is interested

andylo
2nd November 2004, 10:02 AM
So are we on cart or on foot?

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 10:35 AM
So are we on cart or on foot?
I'm walking, A-Lo.

It's very hilly, but it's only one round, so you'll be right. 8)

macleod
2nd November 2004, 12:25 PM
Blakey, have you asked your mate if he wants to play. I've just a fellow member if he is interested.

Kee, as soon as you know what's happening with your work, let me know.

Anyone else? Two spots left.
my golflink still works but im in club limbo currently...would I be Ok to play in the comp?

if not, no worries can do some gardening instead..

Amanda, prtin this out to easily identify Andy in the car park:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/scottliddle/dnr.jpg

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 01:19 PM
my golflink still works but im in club limbo currently...would I be Ok to play in the comp?
Nambour won't be checking your golflink, so you could have a hit with us. The only problem is that it is a 4BBB, but there are workarounds for that.

I'll count you as in.

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake
OzMacleod (not in 4BBB)

To confirm:
Kee (70%)

Amanda, prtin this out to easily identify Andy in the car park:
piccie
8)
Thanks mate. :roll: :mrgreen:

macleod
2nd November 2004, 02:22 PM
nah, if i can't be in the 4bbb then don't worry i won't come along, not traipsing up if i can't contribute.

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 03:18 PM
nah, if i can't be in the 4bbb then don't worry i won't come along, not traipsing up if i can't contribute.
I wouldn't think that you could contribute, if you are not a member somewhere. Especially if you ended up winning.

Have you actually tried swiping the golflink card at a club, as opposed to checking it on the web?

macleod
2nd November 2004, 03:26 PM
yup, at brookwater, swiped, worked fine.

it'll be easier to just play with the wife instead....just thought id help make up numbers.

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 03:44 PM
yup, at brookwater, swiped, worked fine.

Did you hand your card in, and did your handicap get adjusted?

macleod
2nd November 2004, 03:47 PM
yup, seems odd actually....

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 04:02 PM
Mac, it's up to you, if you want to risk it and your potential partner wants to risk it.
You could stay as a reserve for now if you want?

macleod
2nd November 2004, 04:11 PM
nah, certainly not worth ruining someone else's day over, being caned and for a few hotdots.

i understand the situation perfectly well and wouldn't put someone in that position.

thought i might be able to get the emerald lakes application finalised before satday so....but no winning horsies have put that off.

chuck me off the reserve list, i'll have some quality time with the garden, kittens and wife...and a bucket of kfc.

drunken
2nd November 2004, 04:45 PM
mmm bacon n chees zinger combo & potato & gravy went down a treat on the way home :D

macleod
2nd November 2004, 04:47 PM
yeah!....now im hungry again.....darnit!

i might go finish the red rooster we got for the catered cup lunch. i only ate a whole chicken and im still peckish...

i was a good boy and went straight home.....had a tough decision...turn left to kfc or follow andy and kee, i chose the latter.

nothing quite like seeing all the d!kheads speeding back to brisbane, road rage and tailgating glory on a sunday night.

markTHEblake
2nd November 2004, 07:45 PM
Well that is so dissapointing, i get all excited about Macca turning up and then by the end of the page he is gone again.

And you dont need to worry about Amanda finding Andyp at the golf course. For a start I didnt have any trouble finding any of you boofheads the 1st time i turned up to an ozgolf day (just look for the wide bottomed group thats admiring each others shafts).

And secondly, i dont think we will have any trouble spotting the HW (half wie) anywhere ;-)

AndyP
2nd November 2004, 08:17 PM
just look for the wide bottomed group thats admiring each others shafts
Wide bottomed, yes, but I don't know nothin' about this shaft business. :smt017

AndyP
amanda
Brad
andylo
Blake

To confirm:
Kee (70%)

macleod
3rd November 2004, 10:10 AM
Well that is so dissapointing, i get all excited about Macca turning up and then by the end of the page he is gone again.

awwwww, and luigi broughta you kids free pizza..... :smt009

just thought id try and help make up the numbers for you guys if it was going to be odd playing with 2 groups of 3.

sorry i couldn't help out with my current status, you guys will have a great day, i'll just have to wait wistfully to play nambour at some point in the future.

sounds like an awesome course, i like the website pics, and think how green it will be now after this rain spell.

AndyP
3rd November 2004, 10:30 AM
awwwww, and luigi broughta you kids free pizza..... :smt009
Someone was watching the Simpsons last night. :wink:

sounds like an awesome course, i like the website pics, and think how green it will be now after this rain spell.
Awesome? Don't know about that.
Apparently it p*ssed down on Saturday on the Coast, so it should be looking good.

markTHEblake
3rd November 2004, 05:52 PM
Macleod, you wouldnt have a problem with your handicap 'status'. Besides you can partner me, the way I am playing I couldnt beat Golfer69 if he was blindfolded.

drunken
3rd November 2004, 08:37 PM
Macca as long as you can check your Golflink & it still says valid you won't have a problem.

markTHEblake
3rd November 2004, 08:45 PM
We want macca, we want macca.

macleod
4th November 2004, 09:15 AM
thanks for the vote of confidence guys :) but i went and made plans that include lying around doing nothing now. hey, it's a money saver!

have a great day, might be some thunderstorms and rain about but bound to to be fun nonetheless

Kee
4th November 2004, 12:31 PM
I'm good for Saturday. How is it going to work if we don't have 8 players?

AndyP
4th November 2004, 01:11 PM
I'm good for Saturday. How is it going to work if we don't have 8 players?
Great news, Kee.
When I saw that you had posted in this thread, I expected the worst.

12:36p
AndyP (host & guide)
amanda
Brad

12:44p
Blake (2nd group guide)
Kee
andylo

I have sent an email to a couple of mates to see if they are interested, but at this stage they are both nos.

How does it work?
Well, when we are playing 4-ball best ball, the player with the lowest handicap out of the group of three, pairs with both of the other players.

That is, I will partner Amanda on one card, and Brad on the other.
Blakey will partner Kee on one card, and A-Lo on the other.
So effectively Blakey and I get two cracks at it. :wink:

BrisVegas
4th November 2004, 01:17 PM
...the way I am playing I couldnt beat Golfer69 if he was blindfolded.

But it'd sure be fun trying.... in a pinyata kind of way!! :wink: :lol:

markTHEblake
5th November 2004, 08:36 PM
with all this talk about sharing partners I hope nobody is offended. There might be some single people here.

This weekend is looking a bit shakey, and just what we need at nambour is a bit of humidity to keep our spirits up.

IDQ1009005
SUNSHINE COAST
Rain and local thunder clearing overnight. A shower or two about during
Saturday, with the chance of an afternoon or evening thunderstorm. Moderate NW
to NE winds, fresh during the day. A moderate to high fire danger.
Saturday ... MIN 21 MAX 27

Sunday ... Possible late shower or storm. MAX 27
Monday ... Possible late shower or storm. MAX 26

Talking about Spirits. Are we gunna play for something? With 4 of us playing 3 straight days there has got to be something for the marathon effort.

davidp
5th November 2004, 10:23 PM
Guys, I just came down from Coolum (spent the day at the Hyatt, didn't get to play golf :cry: )

It was bucketing down from about 5:00 pm, but it was easing up as I was driving back.

I'm hoping the weather will clear for you guys...

AndyP
5th November 2004, 10:35 PM
Guys, I just came down from Coolum (spent the day at the Hyatt, didn't get to play golf :cry: )

It was bucketing down from about 5:00 pm, but it was easing up as I was driving back.

I had the drive back the other way this evening. Took two hours. :(

This weekend is looking a bit shakey, and just what we need at nambour is a bit of humidity to keep our spirits up.

Shall be nice and steamy up in the tropical corner of the course. :smt003

Hopefully those "afternoon or evening showers", end up being the latter. [-o<

Talking about Spirits. Are we gunna play for something? With 4 of us playing 3 straight days there has got to be something for the marathon effort.
Your good at this sort of thing, Blakey. I can't even organise a trophy. :oops:

markTHEblake
5th November 2004, 11:21 PM
I'll bring a bottle of Red, courtesy of my promotions fund.
If i win it you gotta buy me one, OK!

amanda
6th November 2004, 05:36 AM
Hey guys! A prize sounds like a great idea - Blakey - if you win, you'll have to advise on wine purchases - I have no idea on that sort of thing :oops:

Just packing the suitcases & golf bags now :D

AndyP
6th November 2004, 09:46 PM
Day 1 of the OZgolf Sunshine Coast Circuit has been completed. Blakey is keeping track of all the scores, so I will only report on my own.

Partnered Amanda today, in the 4BBB Stableford and we shot 44 points. This score was only two shots away from runners up in the mixed (49 won), yet we didn't even get in the ball run down. :( :?
I was hitting it very solidly today, and had 40 points myself, so I can't complain.

Had a lovely downpour at about 2pm which included some lightning. As a result play was suspended for about 70 minutes, while the storm buggered off and the course recovered. During this time we all hid in a shelter at the 14th tee (played back nine first), waiting for the second hooter to sound. Course recovered well, considering that the local who played with us predicted our day was over. We were quite surprised at how well the course, in particular the greens, dried up.

Highlight for the day for me was the ninth (our 18th). We were the last group through and were picking up the nearest-the-pins. The ninth has an approach (2nd shot) NTP, and with the last shot of the day, I stuck it to 86cm to pick up a six-pack. :cool:

It was great to meet, Brad and Amanda, and hopefully we can play the next two days without the storms.
Today was pretty tiring. Nambour is very hilly, and dragging around wet shoes didn't help.
One round down, two to go.

I'll bring a bottle of Red, courtesy of my promotions fund.
If i win it you gotta buy me one, OK!
Blakey, regardless of the fact that I am leading at the moment, I am in full support of a prize this weekend.
If you can turn it around, or the 20 h/cappers turn it on, I'm quite happy to buy some wine.

markTHEblake
7th November 2004, 08:11 AM
Handy Andy is too Humble, what a sensational golfer to score 40 points in atrocious conditions, and to lead the Sunshine Coast Swing by a mammoth 11 strokes. He is under some real pressure as to lose from here would be a super choke indeed....[where is that hangman smilie]

AndyP 40
BradW 29
Marktheblake 29
Amanda 26
Kee and Andylo - about 24

Highlight of the day for me was hitting one fairway. And winning a real NTP on a Par 3, not 2nd shot on a girly 270m par 4.

On the last hole Andylo promised he would hit a huge drive, and let out a grunt that John McEnroe would have been impressed with. He carried the 220m fairway trap which left himself with a short chip to the green.

On the hardest hole on the course, a 180m par 3, with the graveyard OB on the right, Kee smashes his rescue club to the centre of the green.

Wont be long before these two guys start to knock out some sensational scores.

Jarro
7th November 2004, 08:44 AM
nice shootin' guys 8)

Onewood
7th November 2004, 08:57 AM
Course recovered well, considering that the local who played with us predicted our day was over. We were quite surprised at how well the course, in particular the greens, dried up.

It's amazing after a drought how well the ground handles water :roll:

Well done AP 40pts is a good score in any conditions 8) As for blakey, :shock: whats happening mate...has anyone told you your form is down a bit :D

AndyP
7th November 2004, 10:10 AM
lead the Sunshine Coast Swing by a mammoth 11 strokes. He is under some real pressure as to lose from here would be a super choke indeed....[where is that hangman smilie]
I won't be ringing brooky17 for any advice then. :lol:

Highlight of the day for me was hitting one fairway. And winning a real NTP on a Par 3, not 2nd shot on a girly 270m par 4.
Well done, Blakey, the 17th is a hard green to hit in the first place.
My NTP wasn't too bad considering I was coming from an adjacent hole.
What would you prefer, 4 balls or a six pack? :wink:

Actually, I remember once on the ninth, someone driving the green and getting inside the NTP, with that first shot. Their subsequent 4 foot eagle putt was a massive choke, which was hit way too hard, and ended up outside the NTP marker. They had a nice 3 putt par. :smt011 :smt043

andylo
8th November 2004, 10:01 AM
First thing first, does something got a Bluetooth/Infra red device I can access to transfer the photos I taken with my phone to hard drive so I can post it?? :D

Finally have met mini wie and her 6"3 :D Very nice people. And Amanda looks better in real form than in photo :lol: (She's gonna kills me)

You guys already know the condition of that day from pervious posts... rainny, wet, too bloody warm... but it didn't stop our enthusiasum to finish the game.

High light (for me) of the day:
- Amanda is pretty :)
- I swing like sh1t
- The course is pretty, liked it from 1st sight...
- and it become an adventure when I knew there's a grave yard next to it
- then I push sliced one into the grave yard! :oops:
- I learned that I look horrible in photo when I "smile" :lol:

Anyway, MTB, that last drive is carried 240 meters!!! :twisted: If it's not the bunker I am sure it will stop on the green or roll overed it :D

terryand
8th November 2004, 11:18 AM
I think A-Lo has a crush on someone :smt050 :oops: :smt055

I hope your GF and Brad don't read this thread :smt075 :smt062

Terry.

Choppa
8th November 2004, 12:58 PM
- Amanda is pretty :)
- The course is pretty, liked it from 1st sight...

So which is more pretty A-Lo :wink:

andylo
8th November 2004, 01:28 PM
Settle guys!!!

I mean course = spectacular...

and Mandy is a pretty woman by fair judge!

Kee
8th November 2004, 01:57 PM
Firstly, thanks Mark and Andylo for the game. I have great time. Nambour is a nice course, but very hilly. It just made me realise how unfit I really am. Thanks Andyp for orginising and it was good to meet mini-Wie and Brad.

It was a humid day on the course and it was the first time I've "played" in the rain. I couldn't believe how much water came down from the sky so quickly.

Anyway, my golf wasn't great. At times I think I was mistaking golf for hockey. But had a few good shots which always keeps me coming back for more punishment.

By the way MTB, the club I used for the 180m par 3 was a 4 iron. I think I just got lucky with that shot.

andylo
8th November 2004, 01:59 PM
So bascially MTB...

A: He can't count distance
B: He dunno the difference between 4 iron and rescue club.

Or maybe 4 iron is HIS rescue club? :shock:

markTHEblake
8th November 2004, 10:23 PM
So bascially MTB...

A: He can't count distance [quote]

You might have forgotten we hit from the forward tees andy :lol:

[quote]B: He dunno the difference between 4 iron and rescue club. Or maybe 4 iron is HIS rescue club? :shock:

I am beyond rescuing in this present state of mind.

On the hardest driving hole on the golf course (18th), whereyou have to thread a draw through a 'shoot' of trees, Andy and Kee smash to beautiful draws down the fairway. I hit the tree 20m in front of the tee and never see the ball again. I I think i have lost me bott'l.

andylo
9th November 2004, 08:54 AM
So bascially MTB...

A: He can't count distance [quote]

You might have forgotten we hit from the forward tees andy :lol:

[quote]B: He dunno the difference between 4 iron and rescue club. Or maybe 4 iron is HIS rescue club? :shock:

I am beyond rescuing in this present state of mind.

On the hardest driving hole on the golf course (18th), whereyou have to thread a draw through a 'shoot' of trees, Andy and Kee smash to beautiful draws down the fairway. I hit the tree 20m in front of the tee and never see the ball again. I I think i have lost me bott'l.

Huh?! What? :? :roll:

Now you make my memory vague.... :wink:

markTHEblake
9th November 2004, 10:38 AM
Huh?! What? :? :roll:

Now you make my memory vague.... :wink:

You dont remember the hole where i had to borrow a golf ball from you?

andylo
9th November 2004, 12:50 PM
Arr... remeber not... but not after you mention it.

I tend to remeber bad things :wink: