PDA

View Full Version : A New Face Says Hello

Dennis
12th February 2008, 06:13 PM
Hi All,

Avid golfer from Melbourne here.

I found your site via google and it looks cool. Seems like there are plenty of games on around town

I am sure I will engage in some chat with many of you at some time

Py

Jarro
12th February 2008, 06:17 PM
Hi new face :)

Where'd you get the picture of jack from ?

Eag's
12th February 2008, 06:19 PM
Hey Pyongyang welcome, there are always heaps of games going on with Ozgolfers so keep an eye out. Buy the way, I think your avatar is in the running for ugly shot of the year, although G69 might just have you there ;)

Dennis
12th February 2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Jarro,

I just googled Jack and this was the best picture I could find ;)

jaybam
12th February 2008, 06:27 PM
just lovley but if thats the quality of golfers in melb i thinks i will stay up here thanks. Welcome though :)

Webster
12th February 2008, 06:31 PM
I don't use ProForce shafts anymore Jarro...

Flowergirl
13th February 2008, 05:48 AM
Hiya Py-------and welcome fellow Victorian. :mrgreen: Hopefully we can all catch up for a game sometimes. ( I put in the "all" in case you thought I was coming on to you!!!;))
Hope you enjoy Ozgolf.:smt038

Dennis
13th February 2008, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the kind welcomes although I am confused as to the reference of some of the posts???

Flowergirl, I am happily married and probably not in a state that would appeal to the majority of ladies out there as you can tell from my picture

goughy
13th February 2008, 07:37 AM
Confusion reigns on OzG! You'll get used to it.

Eag's
13th February 2008, 05:14 PM
Careful eagsy..or me and my avatar buddy may just have to pose like Pyongies avatar at the champs this year.

Mate, if you 2 get your gear off I will be poking my eyes out with a burnt stick :smt104 :smt078

shazza_rs
13th February 2008, 05:22 PM
its okay eags... iain will make it all better ... :):)

markTHEblake
13th February 2008, 08:16 PM
Flowergirl, I am happily married and probably not in a state that would appeal to the majority of ladies out there as you can tell from my picture

its the blokes you gotta worry about around here. :roll:

Eag's
13th February 2008, 08:44 PM
Shaz thats just about your best work....great work.

Rich, I will send Unit your way if you like you seem to like a bit of tongue action ;)

Fishman Dan
13th February 2008, 08:50 PM
G'day Pyongyang - welcome to the site.

Any chance of a friendly game with Seoul? There's some matchplay I'd pay to watch!

Dennis
13th February 2008, 09:55 PM
G'day Pyongyang - welcome to the site.

Any chance of a friendly game with Seoul? There's some matchplay I'd pay to watch!

Can't trust the Southerners. You know if a korean person had snuck inside your home when your homework is done for you and your dog is missing.

kev
13th February 2008, 10:04 PM
Can't trust the Southerners. You know if a korean person had snuck inside your home when your homework is done for you and your dog is missing.

Welcome Pyongyang. I think you're going to fit right in here :)

Fishman Dan
13th February 2008, 10:06 PM
Sensational reply. Seriously - welcome!

Jono
17th February 2008, 10:15 PM

Dogs ... mmmmmmmm ... =P~

:lol: