PDA

View Full Version : The Tour Fore Golfers - Ozgolf players welcome

The Tour Fore Golfers
8th February 2008, 05:10 AM
Hi there,

My good friend and I have established The Tour Fore Golfers to offer players an affordable golfing alternative, where players can compete for great prizes in a relaxed and friendly environment.

We have scheduled 20 events for 2008 on some of South-east Queensland's best golf courses at discount rates.

Our second event is scheduled for North Lakes on Sunday 17 February from 7:00am - we currently have 6 spots remaining (56 spots booked) for those who are interested. Cost is $70 per person including motorised golf cart and competition fee.

Prizes for: Winner, Runner Up, NTP's, Long Drive (Mens and Womens), Bradmans! and Ball Run Down.

We are Golf Access Australia Providors - this means that our events are official rounds for handicap purposes. This also means that we can provide Golf Australia Affliliate handicaps to players without a current handicap through the Golf Access Australia Program.

If you are interested please see our website -> www.thetour.com.au (http://www.thetour.com.au)

If you are interested in playing at North Lakes please email -> info@thetour.com.au

Wishing all Ozgolf golfers a great golfing year.

Regards,

The Tour Fore Golfers

Eag's
8th February 2008, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the info, I am sure there will be a few of us who will come along to some of the days you have organised for the year :smt023

markTHEblake
8th February 2008, 07:14 AM
a grudge match?

Ozgolf v. the Tour. the loser gets to keep Jarro