Onewood
17th October 2004, 03:20 PM
Its raining in Brisie :shock: anybody else getting some :D

Well it's sprinkling :lol:

CobraSS
17th October 2004, 03:40 PM
Its raining in Brisie :shock: anybody else getting some :D

Well it's sprinkling :lol:

Had very little here so far, we need heaps and soon, complusory tee up at moment.

Jarro
17th October 2004, 03:41 PM
none here yet mate :(

I worked all day too and saw the clouds looming large over the city area, but nothing fell at the airport for the 8 hours i was there......

.. hasn't rained at my place (Deception Bay) yet either :(

Fishman Dan
17th October 2004, 07:21 PM
Friggin' cold wind all day here and overcast, heavens opened about 2 hours ago with steady heavy-sprinkling, i wouldn't call it rain though.

Jarro
17th October 2004, 07:54 PM
getting some good rain here now 8)

.... can't remember the last time i heard rain this heavy on the old colourbond roof :D

wavemaker
18th October 2004, 07:18 AM
good rain here in scarybugger :D

BrisVegas
18th October 2004, 07:50 AM
just heard from our future neighbours at Brooky that we lost a metre of fill from the side of our house and we now have a river between our two properties. Water is flooding into the house and the scaffolding is about to fall over... :shock: :cry:

On a positive note, we now have water views from the back deck! :roll:

3oneday
18th October 2004, 07:51 AM
Peed down last night, got a half full wheelbarrow out the back, both kids came to tell me it was raining too heavy to sleep :x

Still going today.

Pete

markTHEblake
18th October 2004, 08:29 AM
I dunno whether to be excited or dissappointed about the rain. I am going to sell my house this saturday, and on one hand the garden should come up nicely by the weekend (ie a tinge of green) and cool the house down a lot, but on the other the hand the leaky eaves and ceilings in the carport will be exacerbated. Buggar.

AndyP
18th October 2004, 09:26 AM
just heard from our future neighbours at Brooky that we lost a metre of fill from the side of our house and we now have a river between our two properties. Water is flooding into the house and the scaffolding is about to fall over... :shock: :cry:

What does this mean for you, Vegas? More delays? More money?

BrisVegas
18th October 2004, 09:52 AM
What does this mean for you, Vegas? More delays? More money?

Not sure yet, as I haven't been out to assess the damage. I would assume it means delays (as usual :roll: ). Shouldn't cost us anything, as it's still under construction. It's the builder's mismanagment of the site that has caused the water damage, ie. no temporary downpipes, unfinished roof, flashing and guttering etc... If they'd made the roofers do a proper job and finish what they were doing, we'd be fine. Of course, that would be too much to ask for...

Ferrins
4th October 2012, 01:30 PM
How are the Brissy courses holding up with such poor rainfalls of late? Played Gailes a few weeks ago and found it pretty dry,still a pleasant outing though;)

Jarro
4th October 2012, 01:31 PM
Nice mine 8)

Ferrins
4th October 2012, 01:45 PM
I have been banned from starting any new threads.

Daves
21st October 2012, 07:50 PM
A little storm head into SEQ from the ranges. Travelling pretty quick too.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR663.loop.shtml#skip

Daves
21st October 2012, 08:07 PM
Hasn't escalated to a full warning for the coastal areas yet, but as I suspected there is a fairly strong wind pushing this one;

http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDQ20041.html

Lagerlover
21st October 2012, 08:09 PM
love the avatar old man

Daves
21st October 2012, 08:10 PM
Shhhh!

PeteyD
21st October 2012, 08:31 PM
:D