PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Golf Set

TheDiko
1st February 2008, 04:00 PM
For sale is this 13 peice Wilson Golf Club set, with new stand bag, loft wedge and chipper.

The set is as follows:
Driver
3 Wood
5 Wood
3 Iron through to Pitching and Sand Wedge (Wedges have scratches from divots)
40 degree Dunlop Chipper
60 degree TaylorMade Loft Wedge
New condition TaylorMade stand bag (fits to any trolley)

Topflite Bag and Trolley also included.

Price $275 ONO

Jarro
1st February 2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Diko, care to tell us about yourself before you start pushing your sales on us :roll:

Welcome thread isn't hard to find ;)

Fishman Dan
1st February 2008, 04:21 PM
Does he have to?

Is it in the OzGolf charter that you need to post 20 useless smileys before you can sell stuff in the Pro Shop?

Jarro
1st February 2008, 04:32 PM
Wouldn't you rather know a bit about the person you're buying a set of clubs from Fish ?

Not hard to generate a bit of chit-chat ..... never stopped you before :roll:

Fishman Dan
1st February 2008, 05:06 PM
Where's your welcome thread?? :lol:

Jarro
1st February 2008, 05:09 PM
Do i really have to answer that question :roll:

:p

TheDiko
1st February 2008, 06:56 PM
Sure, I don't really like to put up a welcome thread as it just seems like I'm asking everyone to pay attention to me.

I am a fisherman and I think you Fisherman Dan are one of my fishing hero's, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm also a golfer in between fishing and school work usually hitting mid to high 90's on a par 70 course in the Shire.

3oneday
1st February 2008, 07:01 PM
I think you Fisherman Dan are one of my fishing hero's, please correct me if I'm wrong.you're wrong.

Jarro
1st February 2008, 07:20 PM
Dan's everyones hero ... he's awesome !!!

Fishman Dan
1st February 2008, 08:59 PM
Dan's everyones hero ... he's awesome !!!

I don't think it's fair when a moderator lynch's someone trying to use the board for simple reasons. Nice to see your 'special friend' came to your aid. Once upon a time you might have accused others of rallying the troops with MSN.

Eag's
1st February 2008, 09:56 PM
I think asking a new member to tell us a bit about themselves before trying to flog gear off is perfectly warranted Fish.

Fishman Dan
1st February 2008, 10:04 PM
I think asking a new member to tell us a bit about themselves before trying to flog gear off is perfectly warranted Fish.

Come on, it's not like he turned up flogging off tour gear and claiming he'd mastered the game. It's an all-in-one set and an opportunity sell it.

Having said all that, I'd be keen to know more about where he's from and where he fishes... and if he manages to catch anything!

Webster
1st February 2008, 10:14 PM
are these genuine Wilsons? How can I be sure they are not fakes?

3oneday
2nd February 2008, 01:23 AM
Nice to see your 'special friend' came to your aid. boo ****in hoo

Jarro
2nd February 2008, 07:08 AM
I don't think it's fair when a moderator lynch's someone trying to use the board for simple reasons. Nice to see your 'special friend' came to your aid. Once upon a time you might have accused others of rallying the troops with MSN.

Always the victim Fish.

I'm sure there are plenty of OzGolfers that are sick to death of you jumping down thier throats at the slightest indiscretion.

Come and play with the common folk when you get a chance.

3oneday
2nd February 2008, 08:13 AM
sick to death of you jumping down thier throats at the slightest indiscretion.
their

Jarro
2nd February 2008, 08:20 AM
tahnks ;)

just
2nd February 2008, 08:40 AM
Fish
Can I ask genuinely, why you care? In my opinion, this stuff is a bit rich from you given the amount you slag this forum on tgf. Can I ask what the purpose of that was? Big note yourself? Be part of the gang?

3oneday
2nd February 2008, 08:51 AM
Really ?? slagging off about ozgolf ? that's gotta be a touch low don't you think ? Being part of the gang ? wow, I thought I only needed to deal with that with my 6 year old :roll:

just
2nd February 2008, 09:05 AM
Pete
I don't cry about it, but I do truly wonder why Fish does it. I think its childish on his part, which is what I was pointing out. But sure have a go at me if it makes you feel better.

3oneday
2nd February 2008, 09:11 AM
But sure have a go at me if it makes you feel better.
umm, sorry Just, it was all directed at Dan, not yourself. I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't mentioned it, and I think it's slack that he has the hide to slag off there and come here playing high and mighty. Sucks really.

:)

just
2nd February 2008, 09:12 AM
Understood

TheDiko
2nd February 2008, 10:37 AM
are these genuine Wilsons? How can I be sure they are not fakes?
Come and see for yourself, send me a message.

TheDiko
2nd February 2008, 10:42 AM
Having said all that, I'd be keen to know more about where he's from and where he fishes... and if he manages to catch anything!
From Caringbah in the Sutherland Shire:o

I fish the Port Hacking regularly landbased and have been getting squid of late, though havn't managed to hook any Kings despite seeing them often:smt013

I'm looking forward to going down next week when my friend gets his P's and can drive me down, we are going to target Bonito and Frigate Mackerel:lol:
When my Dad is able we go offshore in search of gamefish on a trailer boat though we havn't managed to get anything decent yet though there are plenty of Bull Dolphinfish out there now!

P.S. selling the golf clubs to fund my car expenses, insurace, rego, parts etc. and thereafter I will purchase another set of clubs (using my dad's in the meantime)

Fishman Dan
2nd February 2008, 04:44 PM
Always the victim Fish.

I don't get it?

Pete - slagged off?

This is getting weirder and weirder. First I get confused with the Dans from 2 Dans Fishing (http://www.fishermandan.com.au), now I've got Mr Passive Aggressive on me. I give up.

just
2nd February 2008, 04:55 PM
You should have told me you knew something about fly fishing Dan!

TheDiko
3rd March 2008, 02:11 PM
Bump