PDA

View Full Version : Hi

dazzgolf
31st January 2008, 09:37 PM
Hi guys, i stumbled across this forum by accident searching for stuff on google.

My name is Darren and i am keen golfer, i live on the Gold coast and play at GCCC.

would love to meet a few more golfers in the area and play some rounds at your home courses.

Courty
31st January 2008, 09:41 PM
Hi Dazza, and welcome. There are a few guys around here who live down that way. I'm sure they'll be along soon. 8)

Jarro
1st February 2008, 05:07 AM
Welcome daz ... what's in your bag ?

jaybam
1st February 2008, 07:59 AM
Hey Daz how you doing mate. Im up in brissy and play at carbrook which isnt that far a drive form you. Welcome and look forward to playing some golf.

swanny
1st February 2008, 08:50 AM
Welcome Daz wheres all the vics another Banana Bender

dc68
1st February 2008, 09:38 AM
Welcome!

PeteyD
1st February 2008, 09:43 AM
Greetings.

dazzgolf
1st February 2008, 10:52 PM
thanks for the warm welcome guys.

i currently have a set of callaway X forged irons, titleist 983 8.5 driver, titleist 904 17degree fairway wood, nikent hybrid 20 degree, and coming soon is the callaway x wedges oh and white hot putter.

i recently played in the sir manuel hornibrook memorial jug at royal queensland, i played like a retard but enjoyed the day...the course is so nice i would love to play there again.

do u guys have any golf days organised on these forums?

Courty
1st February 2008, 10:54 PM
do u guys have any golf days organised on these forums?

Sure do... check the 1st Tee (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14). There are regular games all over the country (well, at least the most important part ;))