PDA

View Full Version : Sydney 4thfeb-12th

Coffs_Hacker
26th January 2008, 12:38 PM
Doing some reno work on our house in the Gong and I have a 1day leave pass. First pref goes to DAN if he is avail during this time for our matchplay otherwise open to any suggestions.

jimandr
26th January 2008, 06:27 PM
Are you staying in Wollongong for a week, but are you only available to play golf on one selected day day during that week?

I'm free the weekend of 9/10, and Monday 11 February, so I'll keep my eyes open if Dan expresses matchplay interest for those days. Unfortunately, my course is starting its coring and sanding of the greens this Wednesday, so I will be reluctant to show off Camden Valley to our country cousin.

Coffs_Hacker
29th January 2008, 08:47 AM
Hey Jim, will be staying in wollongong (camping in the living room of our empty house hehehe). I can play in syd ona selected day.

Grunt
29th January 2008, 09:04 AM
Am off 6th to 9th Feb

Trung
29th January 2008, 09:40 AM
Jono is currently at Wollongong also.

Jono
1st February 2008, 12:05 PM
Guys,

I'm working at Wollongong Hospital at the moment (until July). I've joined Port Kembla GC so I can organise a game for us there on a Sunday, if you like.

jimandr
2nd February 2008, 12:56 AM
Guys,

I'm working at Wollongong Hospital at the moment (until July). I've joined Port Kembla GC so I can organise a game for us there on a Sunday, if you like.

Port Kembla is my first home of golf. My picture used to be on the wall as a member of the victorious sub-junior pennant team. I haven't played there since I left Wollongong 20 odd years ago. I'd certainly be up for a Sunday game whenever one was proposed. I'd even sacrifice a Sunday sleep-in!

Fishman Dan
5th February 2008, 10:52 AM
Appreciate that Coffs but with the baby and the father in law in town, a trip to Port Kembla isn't going to be achievable.

Grunt
5th February 2008, 10:55 AM
In all honesty Dan I think the weather gods are against any golf down here till Sunday at the earliest.