PDA

View Full Version : New member

peterrodger
12th May 2004, 12:47 PM
Hi all,

I normally just lurk on forums but I thought I'd at least say g'day.

Who knows, I might feel strongly enough about something to speak up.
:)

AndyP
12th May 2004, 12:57 PM
Lurk no longer, Peter. Welcome to OzGolf.

Feel free to speak up whenever you want.

peterrodger
12th May 2004, 01:17 PM
Hi Andy,

Thanks for making me feel welcome.
:D

BrisVegas
12th May 2004, 02:36 PM
Hi Peter,

Welcome aboard mate! :) I'm in Ipswich as well, so we should catch up some time. I tend to play at Gailes a bit on Sunday's in their open comps, but am keen to play some new places. Do you have an AGU handicap?

Catch you around! 8)

Dion

peterrodger
12th May 2004, 03:56 PM
Hi Dion,

I'm getting back into it after about 7 years off (I put on that much weight I had trouble finishing 18 holes :shock: ). I don't currently have a handicapp, nor am I a member of any club anymore. I used to be a member at Redbank Plains (was Club President back in 1996) and played off 15.

I sorta had to get back into it when I decided to start my golf gift business - I found that not being part of the golf scene made it a bit harder to do business.

I'm keen for a social game, as long as I've got the time. The business is something I'm trying to get off the ground but I also work fulltime, so I don't have too much spare time.

Please keep me in mind if you are a player short some time.

Jarro
12th May 2004, 04:56 PM
Hi Peter .... Welcome :smt023

hopefully you can make it to one of our (hopefully) many Ozgolf days 8)

Eag's
13th May 2004, 11:53 AM
Hey there peter, welcome to Ozgolf.

markTHEblake
13th May 2004, 05:01 PM
I'm keen for a social game, as long as I've got the time. Ace Golf Products
www.acegolfpro.com.au

Great to see you joining in Peter - we have been looking for a sponsor for some time now! :-)

Jarro
13th May 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm keen for a social game, as long as I've got the time. Ace Golf Products
www.acegolfpro.com.au

Great to see you joining in Peter - we have been looking for a sponsor for some time now! :-)

subtle Blakey ..... real subtle :roll: :lol:

Golfgirl
13th May 2004, 06:04 PM
Hi Peter,

Welcome to Ozgolf - a great bunch of guys that you should catch for a game sometime. :D

jaster
13th May 2004, 06:05 PM
Hi Peter,

Welcome to ozgolf, hope we can catch up for a game sometime :)

Jaster

Iain
13th May 2004, 06:51 PM
Welcome Peter,

hope to see you at an Ozgolf game one day.... 8)

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:38 PM
Hi Dion,

I'm getting back into it after about 7 years off (I put on that much weight I had trouble finishing 18 holes :shock: ). I don't currently have a handicapp, nor am I a member of any club anymore. I used to be a member at Redbank Plains (was Club President back in 1996) and played off 15.

I sorta had to get back into it when I decided to start my golf gift business - I found that not being part of the golf scene made it a bit harder to do business.

I'm keen for a social game, as long as I've got the time. The business is something I'm trying to get off the ground but I also work fulltime, so I don't have too much spare time.

Please keep me in mind if you are a player short some time.

Welcome Pete 8)
I'll go in a cart with you :D

peterrodger
14th May 2004, 08:16 AM
Thanks to all for making me feel so welcome. I'll certainly be doing my best to get along to a game.

BTW: any idea whether I'll need an AGU handicapp?

:D

Golfgirl
14th May 2004, 10:25 AM
AGU handicap is a good idea Peter - means you can play with the guys in all sorts of exciting outings :D .... I can't, I'm in NSW now.... :(