PDA

View Full Version : Group Handicap Tracker

kev
13th January 2008, 10:18 PM
Does anyone use any program to track handicaps for a group of players?

I'm currently using Excel to track handicaps for 30 or so players and work out Club Champ, Stableford Champ, etc. but it's giving me the irits (could be my workflow of course, but we won't go there... ;) ).

The club won't pony up for the annual Golflink fees, so I have to do it manually. I have, however, just been given a modest budget ($100) to purchase software if it makes my life easier.

I've tried golfingrecord.com in the past, but they charge per round now (you have to buy credits).

Basically I want something whereby after I put in the course details and everyones strokes, it shows Gross, Nett and Stableford, and works out an adjusted handicap. Ability to output graphs would be nice too as management like pretty pictures :roll: .

Any help appreciated.

Cheers.

markTHEblake
14th January 2008, 08:39 AM
GStatPro - cost about $30 will do this for you. ( i used it myself )

www.magadraw.com

can do graphs but would need to use the online version for that, which i think is an annual fee.

kev
14th January 2008, 11:36 AM
That looks good - downloading trial version now.

Thanks. :smt023

markTHEblake
14th January 2008, 08:33 PM
might take a minute or two for the penny to drop with some of the functions. Scot (the creator) normally replies same day to help requests. Or you could ask me and i'll reply if i can be stuffed.

kev
14th January 2008, 09:41 PM
might take a minute or two for the penny to drop with some of the functions.

You weren't wrong there! :shock: Slight overkill on some things, but it's looking like it will work for me.

Thanks again for the suggestion.