PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Sasquatch
10th January 2008, 11:04 PM
Hello & thanks for letting me be part of the forum.

I'm Gold Coast based & after a long time being a nomad I've just joined Parkwood International Golf Course. Currently in the process of submitting 5 cards in order to get my first ever handicap.

In the last year I've played Parkwood, Gold Coast Country Club, Helensvale, Lakeside, Tallai, Boomerang Farm, Mt Tamborine, Mullumbimby, Warwick & my old favorite Kooralbyn Valley.

Sasquatch

Johnny Canuck
11th January 2008, 01:00 AM
Welcome Samsquanch. (Good Trailer Park Boys reference if there are any fans out there. With Speirsy gone, I think I am the lone Canadian left, so that might fall on deaf ears.)

Rusty
11th January 2008, 05:16 AM
welcome Sasquatch. it's great to be able to get the chance to go 'round to other courses. you've probably seen this already, but once you've got your 'cap you can go round to these courses for their comps http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=473

3oneday
11th January 2008, 05:48 AM
Welcome Samsquanch. (Good Trailer Park Boys reference if there are any fans out there. With Speirsy gone, I think I am the lone Canadian left, so that might fall on deaf ears.)yep ;)

Welcome Sasquatch :)

AndyP
11th January 2008, 06:18 AM
Welcome to OZgolf, Sasquatch.

my old favorite Kooralbyn Valley
A lot of us just played KV a couple of months ago for our annual OZgolf Champs, and really enjoyed it.

Courty
11th January 2008, 06:50 AM
Welcome Sasquatch.

I played Parkwood a few years back. Not a bad track, that one. 8)

BrisVegas
11th January 2008, 08:35 AM
welcome aboard sassy.

PeteyD
11th January 2008, 08:47 AM
Welcome Sas. Parkwood would be nice venue for an ozgolf day, or so I have heard ;)

Sasquatch
11th January 2008, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the welcome!
Johnny - The Samsquanch reference did fall on deaf ears but the wonders of Google have fixed this.
Rusty - The idea of playing in open competitions is still a bit daunting. From what I've read/heard the one I want to play the most is possibly one of the toughest ones - Ocean Shores.
Andy - I hacked up KV the weekend before the champs. Hoping to play there again before the end of the month.
PeteyD - I'm a bit new to all this to be organising OzGolf days. But, never say never.

kristofor
13th January 2008, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Sasquatch.