PDA

View Full Version : Hi

blacksalt
10th January 2008, 04:27 PM
Hi all,

33 year old here, living in Cowra NSW. Play off 18 after just getting back into golf after a 15 year lay off.
Loving every minute of playing again, great to find a forum with seemingly literate members!

Johnny Canuck
10th January 2008, 04:33 PM
Don't pass judgement too soon.

Welcome! BS

Johnny Canuck
10th January 2008, 04:33 PM
Whoa, cool upgrade on the sliding post!

AndyP
10th January 2008, 04:37 PM
Welcome blacksalt. As I said in the PM, you're one of our more regional members. Our member in Moree is the only one I can think of that would be further out. The closest member to you would be in Bathurst (but we don't hear from him much) and after that Queanbeyan.

The HOs will be pleased to see that you debuted on the forum by buying a club.

Courty
10th January 2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome blacksalt.

Commiserations on supporting the Raiders. ;)

Grunt
10th January 2008, 05:07 PM
Welcome Blacksalt

Another great NSW OzGolfer to the fold, and one at the good honest mid range handicapper too.

Jarro
10th January 2008, 05:19 PM
Gidday BS

Rusty
11th January 2008, 05:30 AM
welcome Blacksalt. warning - golf can become very addictive after a long lay off. proceed with caution ;).

blacksalt
11th January 2008, 08:26 AM
Thanks for the kind welcome, everyone.

Courty - '08 is the year of the green machine. You heard it here first.

AndyP - Thanks for the deal on the club. Let's just hope these hybrid things are as easy to hit as everyone says!

Rusty - Tell me about it. Imagine my dismay when I discovered my Carnegie Clark blades, persimmon woods and B52 balls had gone out of fashion.

BrisVegas
11th January 2008, 08:37 AM
Imagine my dismay when I discovered my Carnegie Clark blades, persimmon woods and B52 balls had gone out of fashion.

sell that old gear to andylo, he's acquiring quite a few sets of retro gear lately.:lol: poidda's still got a set of the Carnegie Clarks too.

oh, welcome aboard!