PDA

View Full Version : El Cheapo flights

dc68
7th January 2008, 02:25 PM
Tiger offers $9.95 domestic faresTiger Airways has announced the release of internet discounted one-way fares of $9.95 on some of its routes within Australia.There's a total of 15,000 seats up for grabs to/from Melbourne to Adelaide, Hobart, Newcastle and Canberra travelling over specific dates in Jan/Feb through to 13 Mar 08.Tiger's md in Australia, Chris Ward said that by offering low fares "many more people will have the opportunity to fly with their beach towel in coming months".A $19.95 one-way fare is also being offered to Adelaide.The offer is available for today only, or until seats sell out.TT is currently awaiting regulatory approval on flights to/from Melbourne to Adelaide, Alice Springs, Canberra, Hobart and Newcastle.This Travel Daily breaking news brought to you by DC68

andylo
7th January 2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks DC.

BrisWesty
7th January 2008, 05:42 PM
Trying out Tigger on Sunday. Flying the family (2 adults, 2 children) from Gold Coast to Launceston and back again for $800.

Should be enough to afford borrowing a set of clubs and playing Barnbougle.

BrisVegas
8th January 2008, 08:51 AM
Trying out Tigger on Sunday. Flying the family (2 adults, 2 children) from Gold Coast to Launceston and back again for $800.

Should be enough to afford borrowing a set of clubs and playing Barnbougle.
take the clubs Westy. you don't wanna go there and use hire sticks.

BrisWesty
8th January 2008, 12:56 PM
I know what you're saying BV, but at the moment I either can take clubs or I can take clothes ;-) Tiger are pretty strict on baggage.