PDA

View Full Version : Badds Joins Adams

Grunt
3rd January 2008, 07:54 AM
Looks like Badds & I have more things in common now. Both our wives are named Rachele and now he is on the Adams Bandwagon.

One of the hottest young stars on the PGA TOUR, Aaron Baddeley, will now be one of the marquee names on the Adams Golf Tour Staff.
Baddeley, a two-time champion on tour, will wear the Adams Golf hat, carry the tour staff bag and play Adams Golf equipment starting as early as this week at the Mercedes Championship in Hawaii.

He's coming off his best year on tour having won the FBR Open and finishing the season with a bang during the inaugural PGA TOUR Playoffs for the FedExCup. The young Australian qualified to play in all four events and recorded two top-25 finishes as well as a 5th-place finish at the Deutsche Bank Championship and a solo second at the BMW Championship. With 103,350 FedExCup points, Baddeley ended his 2007 season at 6th place in the standings.

At 26 years old, Baddeley was recently ranked by PGATOUR.com as the No. 4 ranked golfer in the "Top 20 in their 20s" (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001knDldwrkCfZNOBG0rNr5GLWEpBH7bhy0Md5EqH m5uBz0ldM72r7pT1GIJjVfnndQXNv7uOYv6uAuq4CDIncQ2h5l whoqxDs_K9sydtn1MEa3oRnW7nh2vR9PkJ4pHQ0RMoa6oWvYor nENFaBAnmMjKZ-zWOKGuC2OcF7FKvohpAadJGPB5Y-cw==) series of the best young players on tour. He also ranks #10 by Golf World magazine in their annual Top 30 list.

mike
3rd January 2008, 08:04 AM
Funny, I thought Badds had a share in McGregor.

Grunt
3rd January 2008, 08:16 AM
http://www.adamsgolf.com/tr_badds.htm

Jarro
3rd January 2008, 08:19 AM
Interesting that he choses to change brands now, after having a pretty successful couple of years on tour.

AndyP
3rd January 2008, 08:20 AM
Looks like Badds & I have more things in common now.How are your bible study groups going?

Interesting that he choses to change brands now, after having a pretty successful couple of years on tour.You would have to be mad to change your clubs just after playing well with the old gear........

Webster
3rd January 2008, 08:21 AM
he owned the Aussie right to Macgregor I think...

Grunt, does your missus LOOK anything like Mrs Badds?

Grunt
3rd January 2008, 08:21 AM
How are your bible study groups going?
Have not got that in common, nor has he got my lack of ability on the golf course.

just
3rd January 2008, 08:32 AM
Interesting that he choses to change brands now, after having a pretty successful couple of years on tour.
Best time to use that leverage of success to get more dollars. These guys should be good enough to play almost anything and they have the clubfitters on tap to ensure that this is the case.

Grunt
3rd January 2008, 08:33 AM
Best time to use that leverage of success to get more dollars. These guys should be good enough to play almost anything and they have the clubfitters on tap to ensure that this is the case.

Thats what I thought too Just. Maybe he is going like Dana Quigley, a full hybrid set.

3oneday
3rd January 2008, 09:08 AM
Grunt, does your missus LOOK anything like Mrs Badds?my first thought as well ;)... Badds hits big hooks doesn't he ? you'd be 100 metres apart on every shot too ;)

Iain
3rd January 2008, 02:14 PM
Thats what I thought too Just. Maybe he is going like Dana Quigley, a full hybrid set.

Probably won't even play their irons....

Courty
3rd January 2008, 11:16 PM
Looks like Badds & I have more things in common now.

Do Adams make Hobie Cats? :???:

moree golfer
4th January 2008, 09:22 AM
Looks like Badds & I have more things in common now. Both our wives are named Rachele ...
Grunt, at the risk of sounding picky isn't Badds wife named Richelle?

AndyP
4th January 2008, 09:26 AM
Don't ruin it for him, mg. They are practically best mates.

Grunt
25th January 2008, 07:30 AM
Another Tour player joins the Adams Bandwagon, Rory Sabbatini.

andylo
25th January 2008, 08:30 AM
So everyone that upset Woods goes to Adams Golf?

I guess next one would be S Ames.

Iain
25th January 2008, 02:50 PM
So everyone that upset Woods goes to Adams Golf?

I guess next one would be S Ames.

What did Badd's do to Tiger?? :?

Eag's
25th January 2008, 05:46 PM
What did Badd's do to Tiger?? :?

He probably beat him around the head with his bible :roll:
I see Charles Howell lll has left Cally for Bridgestone :shock:

swanny
25th January 2008, 06:38 PM
What does it matter my money says if he uses Adams clubs they will make them exactly the same as what he is using now and one of two things will happen

1. They will bring out a new line with his name endorsing them or
2. He will continue to use the clubs he is currently using and just endorse the Adams name

Just my thoughts

Deano
25th January 2008, 09:22 PM
What does it matter my money says if he uses Adams clubs they will make them exactly the same as what he is using now and one of two things will happen

1. They will bring out a new line with his name endorsing them or
2. He will continue to use the clubs he is currently using and just endorse the Adams name

Just my thoughts

He'll use their clubs, maybe not all 14, but most of 'em will be Adams.
Deano

virge666
11th March 2008, 05:28 PM
Next time you see Badds on TV - look sat all the name he wears.

He is playing TM R7's for woods... He has adams irons, and cleveland wedges.

He wears Adams clothing and his caddie wears MacGregor.

It is a real hotch potch of advertising...

kpac
11th March 2008, 05:52 PM
imagine if half of us clowns had to wear sponsership!! you're run out of surface area!

Iain
11th March 2008, 06:20 PM
Probably get to re-wear items after a few weeks when it returns to the bag though!!

mikezone13
11th March 2008, 06:36 PM
Footjoy shoes, nike socks, oakley shorts, Greg Normon polo, titleist hat, not to mention the random brands in my bag.

Am I confused or have I not been sucked in by advertising? ;)