PDA

View Full Version : Lost Ball

raidrboy
2nd January 2008, 07:02 PM
Have you ever wondered where that golf ball went that you watched roll into the rough and, could never find the damn thing.
Watching WIN News tonight where they found a python on one of Brissies courses. It had a weird shape to it and whoever found it contacted the appropriate animal department and, they took the snake to a vet. They opened the python's belly, gut, whatever and found that it was trying to digest 4 golf balls. The removed them stitched the snake up and he will be released when he heals. Keep an eye out boys they just might end up in the pro shop 3 for $5's basket soon.

Jarro
2nd January 2008, 07:54 PM
I saw that on the news tonight also, although i believe the python was caught inside someones chook pen ;)

raidrboy
2nd January 2008, 09:35 PM
I saw that on the news tonight also, although i believe the python was caught inside someones chook pen ;)

You are probably spot on Jarro as I walked in towards the end of the report and, I thought they had said a golf course.

kristofor
2nd January 2008, 11:02 PM
what happens when your ball is eaten by a snake??? penalty for losing your ball or subsequent fine by wildlife authorities for trying to play the ball as it lies?