PDA

View Full Version : Golf Trip

raidrboy
29th December 2007, 08:54 PM
I have just had a few days playing golf (what else) and I thought a little info on a couple of Victorian courses may interest all.
Monday; Played Howlong it is in really good great shape. Bore water very helpful.

Tuesday: No golf, cannot understand the reasoning of she who must be obeyed.

Wednesday. Played Bendigo GC. Another couirse that has fallen victim to the drought.

Thursday: Played the back 9 of the Old Course at Cobram-Barooga. They are undertaking renovations and the front 9 of the Old course is already underway.
Didn't get a chance to play the West Course but I walked a couple of holes and it looks to be in very nice condition.

Courty
30th December 2007, 08:04 AM
Sounds great. How's the hip holding up?

raidrboy
30th December 2007, 05:42 PM
Sounds great. How's the hip holding up?

It is real good thanks, but still using a cart if I play 18 holes. The weather is pretty brutal up your way or is it further south that the problems are?

Courty
30th December 2007, 07:06 PM
The big low pressure system is waaay south from here, but we have been getting a heap of rain. Almost 400mm in a day just south of here. :shock:

raidrboy
30th December 2007, 08:36 PM
The big low pressure system is waaay south from here, but we have been getting a heap of rain. Almost 400mm in a day just south of here. :shock:

That's a lot of rain sure could use some of it down here.

Courty
30th December 2007, 10:00 PM
I wish you could take it away. We're drowning up here. :???: