PDA

View Full Version : Hello

JimBob
27th December 2007, 08:28 PM
Hello All,

Hi I'm new to this site & have I noticed that this is where many (famous/infamous) ISG guys have appeared?

If so, have missed you guys.

Cheers
Jim

Courty
27th December 2007, 10:46 PM
Hi JimBob, are you related to Ellie-May? :p

There may be some ISG faces around here, but you'll find the forum is very different otherwise. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
27th December 2007, 11:14 PM
Hello All,

Hi I'm new to this site & have I noticed that this is where many (famous/infamous) ISG guys have appeared?

If so, have missed you guys.

Cheers
Jim

Settle mate, there are plenty of QLD'ers here who will feel uncomfortable.

Welcome. Scan a few threads, and when you're feeling confident don't be afraid to low-ball someone in the Pro Shop.

Jarro
28th December 2007, 05:22 AM
Welcome JB.

Do you use the same username at ISG ?

Webster
28th December 2007, 06:43 AM
This site is much better than shitty ISG. At least you can PM someone here and tell them what you really think of their posts.

just
28th December 2007, 10:40 AM
This site is much better than shitty ISG. At least you can PM someone here and tell them what you really think of their posts.

Why bother PM'ing when you can tell them in the thread?

Welcom JimBob!

AndyP
28th December 2007, 08:39 PM
PM sent.

Welcome to dribblesville, JimBob.

JimBob
29th December 2007, 04:23 PM
Hi JimBob, are you related to Ellie-May? :p

Yes I am, cousin (surprised?)

There may be some ISG faces around here, but you'll find the forum is very different otherwise. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Thanks, looking forward to some enlightening & cerebral discussion.

JimBob
29th December 2007, 04:24 PM
Settle mate, there are plenty of QLD'ers here who will feel uncomfortable.

Welcome. Scan a few threads, and when you're feeling confident don't be afraid to low-ball someone in the Pro Shop.

Thanks Fishman, when I have any idea what you have said, I will be sure to.

Cheers

JimBob
29th December 2007, 04:25 PM
Welcome JB.

Do you use the same username at ISG ?

No I don't, lacked any inspiration (for a user name) then & clearly I haven't progressed much since.

3oneday
29th December 2007, 04:45 PM
Thanks Fishman, when I have any idea what you have said....we stopped bothering years ago :p

Welcome JimBob, hopefully not another qldr ???

:)

JimBob
29th December 2007, 04:48 PM
we stopped bothering years ago :p

Welcome JimBob, hopefully not another qldr ???

:)

Thanks,

Definately not from Qld..... proud Sydney sider here.

Fishman Dan
4th January 2008, 03:36 PM
Jimbo - where do you play?

Nice avatar, shame someone will whinge about it before too long! :p

AndyP
4th January 2008, 03:37 PM
Especially when a shit-stirrer draws attention to it.

JimBob
4th January 2008, 05:11 PM
I play at Windsor Country Club......I have found over the past few days there is no sea breeze out here!!!

Glad you like the twins.

JimBob
4th January 2008, 05:12 PM
Draws attention to what?

AndyP
5th January 2008, 09:47 AM
Draws attention to what?Avatar: http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6892

Fishman Dan
5th January 2008, 10:49 AM
Especially when a shit-stirrer draws attention to it.

What a terrible thing for an 'admin' to post.

So it's ok to show a tennis players front-on shot completely compromised, just not two ladies in an artistic pose? Pffft.. double standards.

I've played Windsor once and added it to my "Courses that I've chopped up" list. I found the lakes full of dead fish a little intriguing though!

AndyP
5th January 2008, 11:17 AM
Boo-hoo, Fish. You've been hard done by again.

JimBob
5th January 2008, 02:21 PM
Avatar: http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6892

Even though I feel I am being hard done by, given other avatars I have noticed I will remove it & add one that is less offensive once I find the perfect one.

Sorry if I have offended anyone's delicate senses.

JimBob
5th January 2008, 02:26 PM
What a terrible thing for an 'admin' to post.

So it's ok to show a tennis players front-on shot completely compromised, just not two ladies in an artistic pose? Pffft.. double standards.

I second that motion.

I've played Windsor once and added it to my "Courses that I've chopped up" list. I found the lakes full of dead fish a little intriguing though!

That must have been a few years ago, the carp just went belly up & died....lovely smell during 40 degree heat.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2008, 02:45 PM
That must have been a few years ago, the carp just went belly up & died....lovely smell during 40 degree heat.

It was about then. Not sure what the story was, but luckily we played a) soon after it happened, and b) early in the day.

goughy
5th January 2008, 02:45 PM
I think your current one is pretty offensive, from a certain point of view! ;)

AndyP
5th January 2008, 03:54 PM
Despite what Fish thinks, JB, noone asked for it to be removed or complained about it. I was just providing the link, as you asked what was being talked about.

Fishman Dan
5th January 2008, 04:26 PM
You're on a hiding for nothing AP. Now stop causing trouble and start welcoming guests.

3oneday
5th January 2008, 04:41 PM
Sorry if I have offended anyone's delicate senses.they're a delicate/sensitive bunch around here at times ;)

I'm a member at Windsor Country Club 8)

JimBob
5th January 2008, 05:27 PM
Despite what Fish thinks, JB, noone asked for it to be removed or complained about it. I was just providing the link, as you asked what was being talked about.

Cool AP, would hate to upset anyone so early.....I'll stick with the new one for now.

Cheers

goughy
5th January 2008, 05:44 PM
Are you sure! I'm sure someone can come up with a queensland one for ya ;)

JimBob
5th January 2008, 06:12 PM
Are you sure! I'm sure someone can come up with a queensland one for ya ;)

Thanks for the offer Goughy, but then I would have to find somewhere to stick it....in the nicest possible way of course.

JimBob
5th January 2008, 06:12 PM
they're a delicate/sensitive bunch around here at times ;)

I'm a member at Windsor Country Club 8)

Really, been there long?

goughy
5th January 2008, 06:13 PM
I have a pic of DC68's butt from the ozgolf champs this year! Trust me when I say you'd find that a highly appropriate place to put it!! ;)

JimBob
5th January 2008, 06:20 PM
It's a big thing when you look into it?

3oneday
5th January 2008, 06:37 PM
Really, been there long?I left for 12 months but have been back since July last year. Was there previously since '03 I think

JimBob
5th January 2008, 06:42 PM
I left for 12 months but have been back since July last year. Was there previously since '03 I think

I was a long term Richmond member, gave the game away for 3 years & joined Windsor about 3 years ago.