PDA

View Full Version : WTB: All new cobra gear

Matt 3 Jab
27th December 2007, 05:05 PM
Duno what has got over me but i really want to try the cobra drivers (X series or pro stuff), woods (x series again) and the irons, either CB carbon or the older ss cb forged, and if any wedges around i'll give them a bash too. Would rather the irons to be as new or mint or at least very good, same with the wedges, but driver and 3 wood can be bashed around a bit, i dont mind as much with them.

So let me know what ya got, i got some stuff (whatever is in my bag) to trade aswell so feel free to offer stuff.

Also for all you USA buyers, i am watching stuff on ebay there, if you can help me get the clubs here, or through a 3 balls account it would be much appreciated, i'd give ya the money (plus i guess a bonus) and if you can get them here im sold, same goes for getting them off any other overseas based forum.

Cheers

Matt

peter_rs
27th December 2007, 07:37 PM
3balls is easy to deal with and offer a great service.

3oneday
27th December 2007, 07:47 PM
I think he is asking for someone to buy as he might not have a credit card ?

Matt 3 Jab
27th December 2007, 09:06 PM
thats in pete, if i buy i need a middleman or someone who can help.

might wait for the pro mb's but might not hold my breath

Matt 3 Jab
28th December 2007, 08:21 PM
Now have x series driver, will see how it goes

Jarro
28th December 2007, 08:36 PM
What's the fascination with Cobra stuff all of a sudden Matt ?

Matt 3 Jab
29th December 2007, 09:32 AM
No idea, just thought id give something different a go.

Seem to have good tour staff, better products coming out and a smaller name will hopefully get me more clubs for less $$

Jarro
29th December 2007, 06:34 PM
make sure you buy some ear plugs then ... those drivers are LOUD !!!!!!!!!

BrisVegas
30th December 2007, 10:56 PM
speaking of LOUD jarro, your old Cobra SS 370 driver is coming to Pac Harbour on Wednesday in rok's bag. I think it's been enjoying the quiet life in a non-ho's bag. (come to think of it, he's got my old Cleveland TA3's too!).