PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

kristofor
26th December 2007, 01:51 PM
Hi everyone!

Hope everyone's had a great Christmas!

Bit about me, I am new to the forums, Live on Brisbane Southside. I have been playing golf for a couple of years. Generally don't get to play as much as I would like so my scores can be pretty bad, however next year I plan to become a member somewhere and get my handicap. Still have to figure out where to become a member though.

Anyway Now onto the important stuff.

My bag contains:

Nike Sasquatch 460cc driver 9.5.
Purespin Diamond faced scoring irons.
Purespin 56 and 60 deg wedges
PGF Online putter.

Hopefully I will be getting myself some new clubs next week. Been looking at the Callaway x-20 irons and also the Nike Slingshots. Any advice would be great!

Cheers,
Kris

Eag's
26th December 2007, 01:55 PM
Welcome kristofor, mate you have come to the right place if you are looking to upgrade your set. There is always heaps of good quality gear on sale in this joint, keep a close eye on the Pro shop ;)

Courty
26th December 2007, 05:44 PM
Welcome Kristofor. If you need any advice on improving your game, just ask AndyP. ;)

Rusty
26th December 2007, 08:19 PM
Been looking at the Callaway x-20 irons and also the Nike Slingshots. Any advice would be great!

hit plenty of 'em on a range before choosing. welcome :D

kristofor
26th December 2007, 08:35 PM
hit plenty of 'em on a range before choosing. welcome :D

I just wish there were some demo days at the moment so I could have a better choice.

Thanks for the welcome!

goughy
26th December 2007, 10:17 PM
Hi ya Kris...

I believe some of the ranges etc in brissie have regular demo days. Some of the other guys will know...

AndyP
26th December 2007, 10:18 PM
Welcome Kristofor. If you need any advice on improving your game, just ask AndyP. ;)WTF?!?!?
Dr. Bob is the answer. :mrgreen:

Welcome Kristofor. Could you please tell us how you came across this crappydelightful forum?

kristofor
27th December 2007, 06:36 AM
WTF?!?!?
Dr. Bob is the answer. :mrgreen:

Welcome Kristofor. Could you please tell us how you came across this crappydelightful forum?

Hi Andy,

Someone mentioned it on the ISG forum, so I thought id check it out. :)

AndyP
27th December 2007, 03:01 PM
Someone mentioned it on the ISG forum, so I thought id check it out. :)Really? I thought that sort of smutty talk was usually deleted.

kristofor
27th December 2007, 03:45 PM
Really? I thought that sort of smutty talk was usually deleted.

I think they must have missed it.