PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Full L/H Set

dylcross
3rd December 2007, 04:07 PM
Gents, my younger brother has woken up to himself, gotten the golfing bug and his game has progressed to the stage where he reckons his swing demands some newer weapons (shooting in the 90s).

As he stands on the wrong side of the ball I can't be giving him my unwanted/bent/broken clubs but the olds have decided they'll fork out for a set at xmas time this year.

As the local pro-shop on the Sunny Coast wants to sting him 600 for a set of PGF's (and given the high number of quality reputable salesmen online here), I thought he might be able to do better online. Can anyone help me out? Ideally looking for the works (inc bag/buggy/putter) but if I've got to buy separately to save some bucks that's ok.

Cheers
Dylan

AndyP
3rd December 2007, 04:10 PM
Surely ebay is your friend. I'm sure the guys here can give some recommendations on what clubs (in fact you'll probably have too many options).

braddles
3rd December 2007, 04:29 PM
One of my mates is currently selling a Burner 9.5* with V2 shaft, Titleist 906F2 15* with V2 shaft, Cleveland wedges, etc. He may even have some Titleist 690.cb irons. If this is the sort of clubs you are after, let me know and I will get a full list of clubs including prices.

Brad

dylcross
3rd December 2007, 04:32 PM
Brad, he's currently hitting persimmon woods mate...I'd reckon you're talking above his league but thanks anyway.