PDA

View Full Version : Wollongong or Shellharbour between the 17th - 24th November

jaster
7th October 2004, 09:23 PM
Coming to see the father in law in Wollongong on the 17th - 24th of November and of course would love a game. Might have to get a hire set as I'm not sure if I can bring the clubs (flying Virgin Blue sorry Jarro) as we got shouted the cheap $60 fares to Sydney so there might be luggage restrictions?? Does anyone know?

Might be cheaper to pay extra though for the clubs than hire a set, we'll see :)

Anyways, if you guys are intersted it will probably be the weekend of the 21st and 22nd so let me know.

Jaster

BrisVegas
7th October 2004, 11:31 PM
no problems taking clubs jaster. I've taken a few Virgin flights this year without any hassles over clubs. I believe 20kgs is the limit per passenger for checked baggage, so you'd still have at least 10 kgs for other stuff.

terryand
8th October 2004, 07:50 AM
Take the clubs Jaster...I'm sure you can get by with one set of clothes :wink:

Terry.

Fishman Dan
8th October 2004, 09:14 AM
Jaster - no probs with the clubs. Or if it's a short stay do what i do and pack your clothes in around your clubs. Or hire clothes, better than hiring clubs :P

If possible perhaps a day trip to the big smoke and we'll arrange something in Sydney.

AndyP
8th October 2004, 09:16 AM
Might have to get a hire set as I'm not sure if I can bring the clubs (flying Virgin Blue sorry Jarro) as we got shouted the cheap $60 fares to Sydney so there might be luggage restrictions?? Does anyone know?
Jaster, Virgin Blue (Keeping the air fair, jarro :razz:) count sports equipment, regardless of weight, as 5 kg in your 20kg limit. :cool:

So if you have enough room in your golf bag, you can actually chuck some extra luggage in there without adding to the total luggage weight. :wink:

3oneday
8th October 2004, 09:59 AM
Jaster, contact The Grange, if you can get us on I'll come down for a game, Sunday would be better, early AM.

Alternatively, as suggested by Dan, somewhere a bit closer to Sydney but no doubt would be easier to get on around the Gong somewhere.

Pete

Fishman Dan
8th October 2004, 10:07 AM
Jaster, contact The Grange, if you can get us on I'll come down for a game, Sunday would be better, early AM.

Alternatively, as suggested by Dan, somewhere a bit closer to Sydney but no doubt would be easier to get on around the Gong somewhere.

Pete

Grange sounds good... Jaster - you have $ limits on where you play? We could even go as far as Camden Lakeside? Up around the $80 mark though.

Trung
8th October 2004, 10:36 AM
I'm keen for a game.