PDA

View Full Version : Holidays!

goughy
28th November 2007, 04:33 PM
Heading down to the Goldie first thing in the morning till Monday. Doing the theme park thing etc. No golf. Have fun without me. I'd say be good, but AP does everything around here anyway!

Jarro
28th November 2007, 04:46 PM
Have a great time G-man 8)

Hope you take plenty of money with you :shock:

markTHEblake
28th November 2007, 05:00 PM
Where are you staying?

goughy
28th November 2007, 05:13 PM
Staying at Nara. 2 days at seaworld and rob's dad is taking us to dreamworld. Some shopping at harbour town and another day to graze around.

And have very little money with me! Will be taking most of our own food with us as rob can't eat anything in the parks.

markTHEblake
28th November 2007, 05:47 PM
Far enough away from me then to be safe.

goughy
28th November 2007, 05:52 PM
phhhheeeeewwww \\:D/

BrisVegas
28th November 2007, 09:28 PM
you shouldn't have told blakey where you're staying..... :wink:

3oneday
29th November 2007, 07:01 AM
Thought it must have been another For Sale thread :lol:

Have fun !

goughy
3rd December 2007, 09:09 PM
Phhhhhhheeewwwww! Just got home and unpacked...

I'm fitter than I though I was. Spent two days at seaworld, then 5 hours at harbourtown :o then all day today at dreamworld then the drive home. Tiring enough for me as it is, but with the two kids in tow it was just exhausting. Don't think we'll be trying that again too soon. Was fun though. Kids haven't slept a wink today and have just gone to sleep now. Hopefully they stay down till thursday.

Credit card was weighing me down about now!!!

Did this place turn to shite while I was away? ;)

terryand
3rd December 2007, 09:41 PM
You where away! :-s

Terry.

Bruce
4th December 2007, 09:15 AM
The best beer I ever had was after a long hot day with the kids around Movieworld.

All 3 girls flaked out in the room and I wandered downstairs to have the best Cascade Premium in the history of the world.