PDA

View Full Version : Exciting New's

addamsmith
28th November 2007, 08:54 AM
Hi Guy's and Gal's
I have got some fantastic new's,
I have just become the sole Australasian agent for a new golf training aid. I have been working on this for a few month's and I will be going to get a special price for all Ozgolf and golfwrx's members.
I have been using this product with my students with fantastic results.
It can be used for putting, chipping, pitching and the full swing.
Here is a link to the web site.
http://www.homeswingtrainer.com/swing_magic/en/index.php
I will be getting back to you all with a special price for all you members.
Addam

3oneday
28th November 2007, 09:04 AM
spam

:lol:

with my drop at the top, that suction cap would wanna have some serious grabbing power ! Looks interesting though, Jono will take 2 ;)

Jono
28th November 2007, 09:50 AM
spam

:lol:

with my drop at the top, that suction cap would wanna have some serious grabbing power ! Looks interesting though, Jono will take 2 ;)

Jono already has one ;)

Great tool for learning the swing plane.

3oneday
28th November 2007, 09:56 AM
a party on a plane for swingers ?

Fishman Dan
28th November 2007, 10:15 AM
"new's"??!!

Oi vey.

Trung
28th November 2007, 12:41 PM
Jono is very sick already.. This type of thread should be banned :lol:

andylo
28th November 2007, 12:50 PM
If Leaderboard is training correct weight transfer, speedstik for training swing speed and swing jacket is to training correct 1 planer swing, what is this one is actually doing?

mike
28th November 2007, 01:50 PM
"new's"??!!

Oi vey.

hehe

How can this thing help with putting ?

Or is it only for really, really long putts ?

AndyP
28th November 2007, 01:59 PM
You'll be swinging it so well, that you'll be sticking your approaches (if not your drives) next to the pin, eliminating the need for putting.

Bruce
28th November 2007, 03:37 PM
Please appease the gods of grammar and remove that fricken apostophe!!

BrisVegas
28th November 2007, 03:58 PM
perhaps it's an incomplete sentence?

Bruce
28th November 2007, 04:03 PM
Who is New and what does he now possess that is so important?

AndyP
28th November 2007, 04:05 PM
I thought it was "Exciting New Is", like a Yoda sentence.

perci
28th November 2007, 05:05 PM
Does it come with a can holder?

markTHEblake
28th November 2007, 05:07 PM
ya dont need one, didnt you see on the little video, you can have the can in one hand and swing with the other.

perci
28th November 2007, 05:31 PM
MMM Beer! whats this thread about again?

Webster
28th November 2007, 05:48 PM
I can't wait for mine. How special is the price?

3oneday
28th November 2007, 07:09 PM
I can't wait for mine. How special is the price?ask Jono ;)

addamsmith
28th November 2007, 07:45 PM
Hi Guy's
I am just waiting to here from Philippe in Canada for a price, Because I am getting 35 on the first shipment. I have been able to keep the shipping price down.
I will have a very good price soon. The price on the website is around $129.00 US plus postage.
They will be much cheaper for you guy's.
Let you all know soon. I will also be looking at sponsoring Ozgolf for there main events and get some goodies for the days events.
Thanks
Addam

3oneday
28th November 2007, 07:56 PM
You should ask Ducky for advice on customs/GST ;)

Jono
28th November 2007, 08:36 PM
I will have a very good price soon. The price on the website is around $129.00 US plus postage.

I got mine direct from the French guys and the cost was around that. The unit is pretty light and shipping was reasonable.

Addam, I think it's a good product, but I do have one point to raise. If you have a look at the hand paths of the pros during the backswing and the downswing, they are slightly different. The downswing hand path is well inside (or targetside) of the backswing hand path.

Have a look at these images:

Backswing

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1636/backyr8.jpg

Downswing

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6146/downpw8.jpg

You can probably see where I'm heading with this, but the product assumes that the hands trace a same circular path on the way back and on the way down.

The way I got around that is to take the backswing with the suction cup in the middle of my stance. I stop at the top and step about 8 inches to my right so that the suction cup is now to the left of me. I then start the downswing. This seems to solve the problem somewhat.

mike
28th November 2007, 09:04 PM
If Leaderboard is training correct weight transfer, speedstik for training swing speed and swing jacket is to training correct 1 planer swing, what is this one is actually doing?

Andylo, can you use all of these at the same time ?

Jono
30th November 2007, 12:31 PM
I got mine direct from the French guys and the cost was around that. The unit is pretty light and shipping was reasonable.

Addam, I think it's a good product, but I do have one point to raise. If you have a look at the hand paths of the pros during the backswing and the downswing, they are slightly different. The downswing hand path is well inside (or targetside) of the backswing hand path.

Have a look at these images:

Backswing

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1636/backyr8.jpg

Downswing

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6146/downpw8.jpg

You can probably see where I'm heading with this, but the product assumes that the hands trace a same circular path on the way back and on the way down.

The way I got around that is to take the backswing with the suction cup in the middle of my stance. I stop at the top and step about 8 inches to my right so that the suction cup is now to the left of me. I then start the downswing. This seems to solve the problem somewhat.

Addam,

Your thoughts?

Do you see this as a possible problem with the product?

Or do you think it's much ado about nothing?

I'd be interested in hearing your comments.

Pinglauncher
19th December 2007, 03:34 PM
Anything happening with these Addam :-k

addamsmith
19th December 2007, 07:12 PM
Hi Guy's
The first shipment is in and they are $137.00 including postage anywhere in oz.
This is only for ozgolf members and the normal price is $165.00 plus postage of $12.50
Let me know if any of you are interested.
Thanks Addam

addamsmith
19th December 2007, 07:17 PM
Addam,

Your thoughts?

Do you see this as a possible problem with the product?

Or do you think it's much ado about nothing?

I'd be interested in hearing your comments.
In Regards to this, there is no problem with swing plane and dropping in the slot.I have had many pro's use the product and find it fantastic. I find it one of the best grooving tools for the swing plane and very portable.
Addam