PDA

View Full Version : Lefty TM 540XD Stiff

drunken
7th October 2004, 09:42 AM
Need to make way for the 580XD (which performed very well at the Range & on the course yesterday 8) ). Will sell to best offer otherwise going to EBAY.

In fair condition. Two idiot marks (of which I'm only responsible for one :( ) Otherwise no other damage to the paint, general play marks on the sole.

Will get some pics later today.

drunken
14th October 2004, 02:56 PM
Off to the magical land of Ebay.....

3oneday
14th October 2004, 08:46 PM
Dunc, when you find other lefties, precious and rare bunch that they are :P (sorry Jaster :lol: ) can you send em in the direction of my lefty Mezza, cheers mate.... :lol:

Pete

drunken
14th October 2004, 08:58 PM
I'll try mate :wink:

Fishman Dan
15th October 2004, 09:12 AM
Is there an eBay for lefties??

3oneday
15th October 2004, 09:46 AM
Is there an eBay for lefties?? I think it is cheaper to be a lefty, no one takes advantage of the lack of demand, like Nike really :wink:................ (joke Ducky :lol: ).

I reckon dunc will have no problems selling it, the quality left hand stuff on ebay just isn't there, but I know for a fact there are a few on there looking for their bargains, same as anyone else......... sounds like we are talking about aliens or something :lol: , my Dads a lefty, the only one in our family... wondering if the milkman was righthanded :shock: :lol:

Pete

Fishman Dan
15th October 2004, 10:04 AM
my Dads a lefty, the only one in our family...

I'm a left-handed writer, kicker (well, perhaps a little ambi ;)), thrower, bowler, but hold a cricket bat a golf club right-handed. My sister is left-handed. My bro is right-handed - but he bats left-handed and plays golf right-handed (because he played field hockey, right-handed only sticks).

Both parents are right-handed. Go figure?!

Perhaps a really good, left-handed milkman ;) :lol:

Jarro
15th October 2004, 07:00 PM
I only do one thing left-handed.

drunken
15th October 2004, 11:34 PM
I'm the opposite Fishy. Anything one handed I'm righty eg. writing, tennis, bowling & my natural kicking foot. Anything with two hands eg. cricket batting, baseball batting, golf I hit righty....all the males on my fathers side are like this.

3oneday
16th October 2004, 05:49 AM
I'm the opposite Fishy. Anything one handed I'm righty, anything with two hands (eg. batting, golf) I hit righty....all the males on my fathers side are like this.

You wanna revisit that statement Dunc ??? :lol: