PDA

View Full Version : Touredge Head covers wanted

aussiemuggolfer
22nd November 2007, 03:52 PM
Hiya
Just wondering if anyone could advise me where i could get some Touredge head covers for my 1/3/5 woods and 3/4 hybrids. Was not supplied when i purchased my clubs. I would of thought when you pay decent money for a set you think you would get them thrown in ?. :smt093
(maybe its me getting too picky on my old age ) :roll:
Any suggestions .

Thanks

Blair

AndyP
22nd November 2007, 03:55 PM
Do they have to be Tour Edge? Why not get some generic covers or maybe something novelty?

aussiemuggolfer
22nd November 2007, 04:00 PM
Do they have to be Tour Edge? Why not get some generic covers or maybe something novelty?

Yeh i've thought of that but i just wanted matching covers and just a bit p'd off that none where supplied.
Like i said maybe i'm getting too cranky and picky LOL :lol: .

Blair

andylo
22nd November 2007, 04:08 PM
If I am spending $1000 something for set of club I expect they will give me free headcover + a golf bag too ;)

Jarro
22nd November 2007, 04:08 PM
Geez mate, if it were me i'd go back to where you bought them from and tell them you want the headcovers !!

Nobody should sell woods retail without the headcovers.

aussiemuggolfer
22nd November 2007, 04:23 PM
Yeh i did when i picked them up i said where is the head covers. The guy looked out the back and then offered to sell me some at a reduced rate but i politely declined.
I sent an email to the major store and the importer days later and received no reply what so ever.
Im still convinced that they got my money and thats all that matters !!!.
But one things for sure HOG never again !!.

AndyP
22nd November 2007, 04:24 PM
You should have come here first, golf shop (if needed) second. ;)

aussiemuggolfer
22nd November 2007, 04:38 PM
You should have come here first, golf shop (if needed) second. ;)
Umm yes a bit of bad publicity !! Or a nice second hand set from a forum member maybe.
Well i'm also glad that other's agree with me too !! :)