PDA

View Full Version : Boooooooooooo!

AndyP
20th November 2007, 06:51 AM
Cripes PeteyD, I just had a look at your golflink:shock: ...maybe you should spend less time here talking about golf and more time practicing! :smt098Pull your head in. Petey doesn't deserve to cop that crap.

OMG
20th November 2007, 01:43 PM
Pull your head in. Petey doesn't deserve to cop that crap.

But I deserve his crap!? :-s

How about you let Petey fight his own battles! He is happy to start them, let him finish them as well! :smt045

Maybe you should take life just a little less seriously there too AndyP.....cripes!

AndyP
20th November 2007, 01:49 PM
Yeah, his booooo was a real personal jab.

Maybe you should try to avoid getting your posts reported, so I don't have to respond to them. Your account has been deleted before, you know.

Jarro
20th November 2007, 01:52 PM
You've done it now OMG ... Andeepee doesn't like you .... i doubt you'll be around much longer.

Nice listening to you rant though ... quality stuff :mrgreen:

OMG
20th November 2007, 01:58 PM
Yeah, his booooo was a real personal jab.

Maybe you should try to avoid getting your posts reported, so I don't have to respond to them. Your account has been deleted before, you know.

I was showing empathy AndyP! I see a problem that I can relate to, and I suggest a solution!:mrgreen:

Would you like to share with everyone else why my account was previously deleted as well? Because it wasn't for any wrong doing that's for sure!8-)

Also I am happy to discuss the post in regards to being reported, what seems to be the problems with it! Considering the sort of welcome I have recieved from PeteyD, I can't see how this can be too out of line! Love to hear your thoughts! (A pm might be better so we don't totally hijack the thread Andy thanks)

BrisVegas
20th November 2007, 02:02 PM
(A pm might be better so we don't totally hijack the thread, thanks Andy)
I don't mind.

OMG
20th November 2007, 02:08 PM
I don't mind.

You're pretty funny BV! :lol:

3oneday
20th November 2007, 02:35 PM
Maybe you should take life just a little less seriously
that's a constant theme, one from 18 months ago elsewhere ? :) funny stuff, at least consistent, if not boringly so.

OMG
20th November 2007, 02:40 PM
that's a constant theme, one from 18 months ago elsewhere ? :) funny stuff, at least consistent, if not boringly so.

Maybe because I wasn't trying to be funny 3oneday! That's the feeling I get. The other feeling I am getting is that of the same little clique (are you proud of me Peter! :) ) ganging up and trying to steamroller me!:-s

I hope I'm wrong on both accounts! :neutral:

3oneday
20th November 2007, 02:51 PM
I hope I'm wrong on both accounts! :neutral:same, what's the word..... persecution complex ? you overreacted to Peteyd's comment, suggest you re read it, maybe this time whilst not on your high horse.

They're a good bunch of folk around here OMG (apart from the wits), but if you are going to go on with the same old shit you went on with elsewhere, isn't it old with you ? It's really not needed IMO, it's 18 months ago mate, move on man !!!.

And what is this perception of yourself as legend all about, it's OK to rate yourself if you desire but **** me dead, not laying it on a bit thick don't you think ?? I suggest you are here to upset the apple cart and be a dickhead, would you care to prove us wrong ?

Oh, and it's not about conformity or clique(y) groups, you're in QLD like probably 80% of posters here, join in for a game. If you're not here to stir shit you will......

OMG
20th November 2007, 03:12 PM
same, what's the word..... persecution complex ? you overreacted to Peteyd's comment, suggest you re read it, maybe this time whilst not on your high horse.

They're a good bunch of folk around here OMG (apart from the wits), but if you are going to go on with the same old shit you went on with elsewhere, isn't it old with you ? It's really not needed IMO, it's 18 months ago mate, move on man !!!.

And what is this perception of yourself as legend all about, it's OK to rate yourself if you desire but **** me dead, not laying it on a bit thick don't you think ?? I suggest you are here to upset the apple cart and be a dickhead, would you care to prove us wrong ?

Oh, and it's not about conformity or clique(y) groups, you're in QLD like probably 80% of posters here, join in for a game. If you're not here to stir shit you will......

"Persecution complex"....then "I suggest you are here to upset the apple cart and be a dickhead"

Amazing how you want to take every post prior to today that I have ever made here and elsewhere and that counts toward you being able to say what you are...yet we will only take the one PeteyD post, ignoring all those prior directed toward me!

You're telling me to move on and yet I'm not the one who has dragged up the past! I haven't attacked anyone without having been provoked.

I don't know what your problem with my profile is, it was a bit of fun mate..who's on their high horse here??!!!

Just amazing!

As far as playing a game of golf you you guys, well you certainly haven't made it inviting...and I'm not too sure how much fun you are going to be out there if you let my profile get your nose so far out of joint!

How about you guys leave me alone and don't have a crack just for the sake of it and then we really might be able to find out why I am here!

kpac
20th November 2007, 03:28 PM
How about you guys leave me alone and don't have a crack just for the sake of it and then we really might be able to find out why I am here!

:-({|=

i'd suggest a wise investment would be slightly thicker skin mate... nothing i've seen directed at you seemed offensive.

OMG
20th November 2007, 03:30 PM
:-({|=

i'd suggest a wise investment would be slightly thicker skin mate... nothing i've seen directed at you seemed offensive.

And what I have said is offensive??:shock:

3oneday
20th November 2007, 03:31 PM
How about you guys leave me alone and don't have a crack just for the sake of it and then we really might be able to find out why I am here!hand the boy a tissue... :smt010

Aren't you having fun ?

:)

kpac
20th November 2007, 03:31 PM
You had a personal jab at someone for "boooo...ing" you. Grow up.

OMG
20th November 2007, 03:34 PM
You had a personal jab at someone for "boooo...ing" you. Grow up.

i'd suggest a wise investment would be slightly thicker skin mate....a golf hcp is a personal jab now!? Life is pretty serious here isn't it!:? :-s

3oneday
20th November 2007, 03:36 PM
Life is pretty serious here isn't it!:? :-sc'mon sameole, new material required ;)

OMG
20th November 2007, 03:49 PM
c'mon sameole, new material required ;)

When you come up with new stuff, I will too! :smt023

BTW I fixed my profile for you 3oneday....ok! You can settle now!

markTHEblake
20th November 2007, 03:51 PM
Amazing how you want to take every post prior to today that I have ever made here and elsewhere

Fortunately I dont have a clue who you are (either that or alzheimers is really setting in), so I have no past impressions at all.

You said you want a fresh start? well you need another one.

Eag's
20th November 2007, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by OMG

Lets see, 50 posts and we are still waiting to hear why you are here :smt102
Be carefull with your reply OMG because I am Oz Golf's resident cranky bastard and I Will find you :smt093

markTHEblake
20th November 2007, 04:30 PM
Lets pass the hat around to buy Eag's some rum

3oneday
20th November 2007, 04:55 PM
When you come up with new stuff, I will too! :smt023

BTW I fixed my profile for you 3oneday....ok! You can settle now!original too, you will fit in fine.... all we need now is someone to call you a wanker and your acceptance will be complete 8)

Eags...... SHANK !

Scoot
20th November 2007, 05:02 PM
i'd suggest a wise investment would be slightly thicker skin mate....a golf hcp is a personal jab now!? Life is pretty serious here isn't it!:? :-s

I think you made it personal. The comment was irrelevant and obnoxious.

Instead of looking for trouble, you could offer lessons to Ozgolf members at reduced rates. After a comment like that, I assume that you are a legend with the sticks, and qualified to make such comments.

That'd get them on side.

Iain
20th November 2007, 06:38 PM
Gotta love a stink thread that wasn't instigated by me or fish****.
Of course Pete is at the heart again....wanker.

So OMG isn't Fishy or you!?!?

Scoot
20th November 2007, 06:52 PM
So OMG isn't Fishy or you!?!?

Come to think of it, I've never seen Andyp or OMG in the same room at the same time.

OMG
20th November 2007, 07:05 PM
I think you made it personal. The comment was irrelevant and obnoxious.

Instead of looking for trouble, you could offer lessons to Ozgolf members at reduced rates. After a comment like that, I assume that you are a legend with the sticks, and qualified to make such comments.

That'd get them on side.

It is interesting that everyone is complaining except the guy it was addressed to!!! :-k

And don't say AndyP is me....he's upset enough already!

OMG
20th November 2007, 07:14 PM
Lets see, 50 posts and we are still waiting to hear why you are here :smt102
Be carefull with your reply OMG because I am Oz Golf's resident cranky bastard and I Will find you :smt093

:shock:

Why are you here? Why is any of us here? I came on because I'm starting to play more golf again and thought it might be fun to talk about golf. I remember this site used to be pretty good, I assume it still is, but most of the guys who have trouble with me here were over on the other site.

I don't know if you are meaning to come across as violent...I hope not...but are you? :smt087

Scoot
20th November 2007, 07:20 PM
It is interesting that everyone is complaining except the guy it was addressed to!!! :-k

And don't say AndyP is me....he's upset enough already!

He's probably more mature than me.

I have a big problem with people bignoting themselves for no apparent reason. I noticed in another thread (after writing my first) that you are off 8. That's less than me, and that's all good, but does'nt qualify you to put shit on other peoples games. It's not always measured by handicap.

Apart from that, no other issues.

OMG
20th November 2007, 07:34 PM
Cripes PeteyD, I just had a look at your golflink:shock: ...maybe you should spend less time here talking about golf and more time practicing! :smt098

He's probably more mature than me.

I have a big problem with people bignoting themselves for no apparent reason. I noticed in another thread (after writing my first) that you are off 8. That's less than me, and that's all good, but does'nt qualify you to put shit on other peoples games. It's not always measured by handicap.

Apart from that, no other issues.

I wasn't bignoting myself, I was just having a dig (and it wasn't meant to be completely unfriendly) at PeteD for booing me.
I have noticed that people put "shit" on other peoples games in here all over the place, it commonly occurs out on the course too, it wasn't a serious personal attack. I apologise to all and sundry if you mistook this comment as a serious personal jab! :smt109
When I play golf I will play with anyone regardless of their hcp, it is all about enjoying the game....so touching on another area which I haven't really been understood but it has been mentioned here already. If you are playing a round with me and having a shocker, hating the game and wishing you were anywhere but standing over a little white ball flailing away, I will harbour no ill feeling toward you if you decided to call it quits and walk in! :|

Iain
20th November 2007, 07:51 PM
I have noticed that people put "shit" on other peoples games in here all over the place

But we all know each other here pretty well....

OMG
20th November 2007, 07:57 PM
I apologise to all and sundry if you mistook this comment as a serious personal jab! :smt109

But we all know each other here pretty well....

What more do you want?:?

BrisVegas
20th November 2007, 09:00 PM
:shock:

I don't know if you are meaning to come across as violent...I hope not...but are you? :smt087

Eag's is a good bloke and isn't deliberately violent. He's just so damn strong he doesn't realise he hurts people. I've been having physio and acupuncture on my wrist lately. A couple of hearty handshakes from the brute over the weekend and I'm buggered again. :lol:

(don't worry eagsy, I'd prefer a proper handshake like yours than some of the limp fish you see these days! :smt023 )

Eag's
20th November 2007, 09:05 PM
Eag's is a good bloke and isn't deliberately violent. He's just so damn strong he doesn't realise he hurts people. I've been having physio and acupuncture on my wrist lately. A couple of hearty handshakes from the brute over the weekend and I'm buggered again. :lol:

(don't worry eagsy, I'd prefer a proper handshake like yours than some of the limp fish you see these days! :smt023 )

Ok mate I will remember to ease up a bit next time I see ya ;)

3oneday
21st November 2007, 08:19 AM
There is only one R in merit.

goughy
21st November 2007, 08:33 AM
don't pick on me! AP can fix it!

AndyP
21st November 2007, 08:43 AM
I don't want this thread under my name FFS.

3oneday
21st November 2007, 08:52 AM
What was the thread about anyway ?

AndyP
21st November 2007, 08:56 AM
Nothing important, I'm sure. Someone must have unofficially dobbed.

Jarro
21st November 2007, 09:15 AM
So we all sorted on this then ???

peter_rs
21st November 2007, 09:17 AM
what did I miss.

BrisVegas
21st November 2007, 09:18 AM
nuthin.

3oneday
21st November 2007, 09:20 AM
So we all sorted on this then ???on booing ?

maybe, ya wanker :p

Fishman Dan
21st November 2007, 09:49 AM
Gotta love a stink thread that wasn't instigated by me or fish****.
Of course Pete is at the heart again....wanker.

We have an exclusive deal on starting arguments anywhere outside the Pro Shop. Whoever is responsible should be banned or at least given a 2 stroke penalty at the next OzGolf day.

3oneday
21st November 2007, 10:25 AM
at least given a 2 stroke penalty at the next OzGolf day.I'll take the penalty ;)

AndyP
21st November 2007, 01:34 PM
Booooooooooo!
http://forums.artofwarcentral.com/images/smilies/boo.gif

Moe Norman
21st November 2007, 02:24 PM
Maybe because I wasn't trying to be funny 3oneday! That's the feeling I get. The other feeling I am getting is that of the same little clique (are you proud of me Peter! :) ) ganging up and trying to steamroller me!:-s

I hope I'm wrong on both accounts! :neutral:

Completely different set of people mate, the crowd that all thought you were a wanker post on a new forum after ISG turned to shit.

However, it would seem that no matter where you go, people still think you're a wanker. Must be something in that.

OMG
21st November 2007, 02:33 PM
Completely different set of people mate, the crowd that all thought you were a wanker post on a new forum after ISG turned to shit.

However, it would seem that no matter where you go, people still think you're a wanker. Must be something in that.

So you are saying you turned to shit??!! Seeing as you were part of that crowd, among others here. Doesn't make a completely different set of people now, does it Moe. :roll:
Remember Moe, just because your head is shaped like a spark plug, doesn't make you a Champion!:wink:

Moe Norman
21st November 2007, 02:34 PM
oh dear.

OMG
21st November 2007, 02:37 PM
:smt023

3oneday
21st November 2007, 02:56 PM

So you are saying you turned to shit??!! Seeing as you were part of that crowd, among others here. Doesn't make a completely different set of people now, does it Moe. :roll:
Remember Moe, just because your head is shaped like a spark plug, doesn't make you a Champion!:wink:
See, now I read Moes reply and apart from where he states we think you may be a wanker (which is a term of endearment around here lately) your reply has twisted his response.

Where does he say he turned to shit ? How do you know he looks like a spark plug ? :)

No doubt you will fire up at this too, but this maybe is the problem ? It's not what we really think that matters, it's how you conduct yourself ?

Anyway, just a thought... quote away ;)

AndyP
21st November 2007, 02:59 PM
Seeing as you were part of that crowd, among others here. Doesn't make a completely different set of people now, does it Moe. :roll:
Name names. I'd like to know who's in this clique, and what possible privileges I'm missing out on.

Jarro
21st November 2007, 03:03 PM
Now would be a good time to consider that fresh start OMG ;)

OMG
21st November 2007, 03:08 PM
See, now I read Moes reply and apart from where he states we think you may be a wanker (which is a term of endearment around here lately) your reply has twisted his response.

Where does he say he turned to shit ? How do you know he looks like a spark plug ? :)

No doubt you will fire up at this too, but this maybe is the problem ? It's not what we really think that matters, it's how you conduct yourself ?

Anyway, just a thought... quote away ;)

Why yes, 3oneday, you can read it differently. This is the problem with writtern conversation, it doesn't always get interpreted the same way. Without any commas the last part refrs to the original subject (at least that's the way I read it to start), and the original subject was the crowd. Now seeing your post and rereading it, I agree that probably is not what he meant. Fair cop!

As for wanker being a term of endearment, let's ask Moe.
Moe was it a term of endearment when referring to me?

3oneday, how do you know my statement isn't a term of endearment?

I don't see my conduct to be any different (better or worse) than anyone else's here. I have done nothing to anyone that hasn't been provoked! Show me different and, as above I will gladly retract and apologise! I don't pretend to be infallable.

3oneday
21st November 2007, 03:18 PM
I don't see my conduct to be any different (better or worse) than anyone else's here. I have done nothing to anyone that hasn't been provoked! Show me different and, as above I will gladly retract and apologise! I don't pretend to be infallable.You have fired up unnecessarily at Moe and Peteyd (see title of thread :lol:), this is my only point OMG and refers back to the word persecution from a previous thread.

You are clearly not a stupid man as your dedication to your business attests, but you seem to have this disposition that requires you to attack before being attacked.

I usually fire up when I feel someone is questioning my integrity, whereas you just fire up ??? Maybe the hangover/stigma/pigeon holing from ISG will define and restrict you for a while, but only you can change that perception I guess.

Oh, and I got the impression that the majority of that clique was Victorian based ?

Anyway, until you buy one of Perci's clubs you're nothing around here :lol:

OMG
21st November 2007, 03:28 PM
You have fired up unnecessarily at Moe and Peteyd (see title of thread :lol:), this is my only point OMG and refers back to the word persecution from a previous thread.

You are clearly not a stupid man as your dedication to your business attests, but you seem to have this disposition that requires you to attack before being attacked.

I usually fire up when I feel someone is questioning my integrity, whereas you just fire up ??? Maybe the hangover/stigma/pigeon holing from ISG will define and restrict you for a while, but only you can change that perception I guess.

Oh, and I got the impression that the majority of that clique was Victorian based ?

Anyway, until you buy one of Perci's clubs you're nothing around here :lol:

If you think those were "unnecessarily", well we don't see eye to eye on that....maybe you want to reread my posts now and see that I wasn't trying to be nasty to PeteyD. Yes it was a jibe, it was meant to be light hearted and has been misunderstood by many...probably because of this seemly rampant persecution complex.
As for Moes, well if I went around on this forum referring to others as wankers...well OMG is right....we don't have enough fans for that! But, Moe calls me that and alls fine on the western front...come on 3oneday, I'm trying my best to be reasonable, can it work both ways?

What club is he (Perci) selling??

3oneday
21st November 2007, 03:41 PM

As for Moes, well if I went around on this forum referring to others as wankers...well OMG is right....we don't have enough fans for that! But, Moe calls me that and alls fine on the western front...come on 3oneday, I'm trying my best to be reasonable, can it work both ways?
I never claim to see eye to eye with everyone, I have 3 kids and a wife, I'm a realist :)

I guess the question remains though, did Moe actually call you a wanker ? The way I read it he has developed the impression that all the posters here think you are a wanker ? If I was new to forums I might take offence too, but why reply at all, it wasn't even a proper flaming :lol: ?

Anyway, we could go on for days but you are nowhere near as much fun as Dan and his wanker mate !!!

Oh, and check the Proshop, Perci will be in there somewhere. If not today, tomorrow for sure :lol:

poidda
21st November 2007, 03:43 PM
I never realised this was the Boo ****ing Hoo thread! :roll:

dc68
21st November 2007, 04:05 PM
Wankers

3oneday
21st November 2007, 04:14 PM
Wankers
mirror

:smt116

Fishman Dan
21st November 2007, 05:30 PM
Any pop-ups?

Oh sorry, wrong argumentative sub-forum.

Courty
21st November 2007, 05:42 PM
Has anyone banned this clown yet?

Jarro
21st November 2007, 05:43 PM
He's on the to-do list ;)

OMG
21st November 2007, 05:44 PM
Has anyone banned this clown yet?

For what?:neutral:

Jarro
21st November 2007, 05:46 PM
Clownism isn't tolerated in here [-X

OMG
21st November 2007, 05:49 PM
So I should take off these big red shoes??!! :smt087

Jarro
21st November 2007, 05:50 PM
... and the red nose

Courty
21st November 2007, 05:52 PM
OMG = http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/cinema/2636/pic-coll1/it-clown.jpg

Jarro
21st November 2007, 05:54 PM
Nice choice of pic Courty ... Tim Curry played a great role in that movie 8)

OMG
21st November 2007, 05:55 PM
Gee my head looks so big in that photo! :smt107

shazza_rs
21st November 2007, 06:12 PM
pretty accurate then i'd say

OMG
21st November 2007, 06:16 PM
pretty accurate then i'd say

Ouch!:-s

AndyP
21st November 2007, 06:41 PM
Has anyone banned this clown yet?Not yet, but he's on his last warning.
That pop-ups line was terrible.

OMG
21st November 2007, 06:52 PM
Not yet, but he's on his last warning.

Is it the frilly collar?? :-s

Fishman Dan
21st November 2007, 07:12 PM
Not yet, but he's on his last warning.

FFS. This place is run by a bunch of muppets led by a joker.

terryand
21st November 2007, 07:15 PM

Jeez Fishy, your game calling Clikchic a Joker :-s

Terry.

OMG
21st November 2007, 07:58 PM

That explains it all! PeteyD is Waldro and AndyP is Stanly (if I remember correctly of the two old guys in the balcony)
That make me Fuzzy Bear...except I can't wiggle my ears.:lol:

Btw, sorry to go back onto topic :lol:

AndyP
21st November 2007, 07:59 PM
Boooooooooooooo!

Bruce
21st November 2007, 08:05 PM
Waldorf and Statler.

I've seen better posts carrying the phone line to my grandfather's farm.

OMG
21st November 2007, 08:11 PM
Waldorf and Statler.

I've seen better posts carrying the phone line to my grandfather's farm.

Since when does Telstra have connections to farms?:shock:

PeteyD
21st November 2007, 09:09 PM
WTF? How did I get dragged into this pool of dribble? If we are talking muppets you must be one of Gonzo's chickens mate, watch out for the Swedish Chef, he is making BockBock Soup!!

Fishman Dan
21st November 2007, 09:11 PM
Since when does Telstra have connections to farms?:shock:
I've seen better posts with 6 barbed wires through it.

3oneday
21st November 2007, 10:19 PM
I've seen better posts with 6 barbed wires through it.one trip to a farm doesn't make you qualified to bury your arm halfway up a cows arse mate :p bloody city slickers

:lol: