How funny was Rove last night!
I loved Petespace with the Ben Cousins saga! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Webster
19th November 2007, 04:51 PM
Rove is a ****wit.

kpac
19th November 2007, 04:54 PM
Rove is a ****wit.

i don't like the man, but he has a point. Tried watching "smarter than a 5th grader" the other night - that hurt! he's lost his edge..

Fishman Dan
19th November 2007, 04:54 PM
Agreed. Although he is amusing in a show full of 11 year olds. No wait... the 11 year olds are funny.

Iain
19th November 2007, 06:21 PM
Agreed. Although he is amusing in a show full of 11 year olds. No wait... the 11 year olds are funny.

And taller...

OMG
19th November 2007, 07:02 PM
He probably doesn't think too highly of you either Jack.....actually I bet he doesn't think about you at all, mainly because..er...well...not meaning to offend, but you're a Neville!:)
I wasn't asking what you thought of Rove...just if anyone saw the bit on Cousins in the Petespace segment.:?

So no one saw the Ben Cousins bit in Petespace?:-s

goughy
19th November 2007, 07:26 PM
I missed it! Shame. I'm outing myself as a Rove fan... I'm in big trouble now aren't I.

OMG
19th November 2007, 07:29 PM
I missed it! Shame. I'm outing myself as a Rove fan... I'm in big trouble now aren't I.
Goughy
Did you see Petespace a week or two ago when he had that radio announcer on that stated that Cousins was either "dead or slowly dying somewhere"?

PeteyD
19th November 2007, 07:30 PM
good thing you didn't mention it on Satdee night Goughy, DC might have sat on you!

goughy
19th November 2007, 07:40 PM
Goughy
Did you see Petespace a week or two ago when he had that radio announcer on that stated that Cousins was either "dead or slowly dying somewhere"?

OK, I was bloody stuffed yesterday wasn't I! I remember seeing it now that you re-describe it to me. Funny bastard that. The news is my favourite segment though! Good to finally see her crack up!

OMG
19th November 2007, 07:45 PM
OK, I was bloody stuffed yesterday wasn't I! I remember seeing it now that you re-describe it to me. Funny bastard that. The news is my favourite segment though! Good to finally see her crack up!

That was good to see Carrie lose it! :lol:

I only wish it wasn't the last show because I reckon that guy will certainly have more to say. :(

dc68
22nd November 2007, 12:43 PM
Good to finally see her crack up!

Nothing wrong with a bit of crack up.....:twisted:

goughy
22nd November 2007, 07:26 PM
You should know! Now where is that pic!