PDA

View Full Version : Nudgee Pre Moving in New House Sale - Price drop

nudgee
5th October 2004, 10:03 PM
I have following items for sale: Price Reduction

Rac Tour Fe2O3 56 wedge with 12* Bounce - 2 dots in hosel - great condition - sell for $115 plus shipping - S400

Rac Tour Fe2O3 58 wedge with 8* Bounce - 2 dots in hosel - great condition - sell for $115 plus shipping - S400

Titleist Oil Can Tour Wedge - funky grind - 58 Degree - 8* bounce - bought from Speirsy - $110 plus shipping

Scratch 59* Raw Wedge in almost new condition - $135

I can take pics if you want but you all know that my equipment is always as described or better.

Discounts given for multiple purchases.

Jarro
6th October 2004, 03:44 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh :D ..... it's been a while since he's had a sale folks.

Put me down for the Tour Concept driver head please big fella :wink:

nudgee
6th October 2004, 07:36 AM
Jarro,

I owe you around $100 for the sale of the Maxfli A-10s - so the head is yours and we are even. Are you happy with that?? :wink:

BrisVegas
6th October 2004, 08:01 AM
(off topic slightly but....) When's the big move Nudgee?? Are you happy with how all the building went?

Most importantly - when's the housewarming!!?? :wink: 8)

nudgee
6th October 2004, 08:06 AM
We will most likely be moving in either end of this month or first week in november. So far we have been happy with the builder - he has made a couple of minor stuff ups but he has fixed them up. He actually has been quite accomodating which i thought is rare. Our neighbours are moving in this week but the builder has made two major blunders in their house so I guess we have been quite lucky.

How is your house going?? you must be moving in soon too???

Housewarming, well that will be later in the year

BrisVegas
6th October 2004, 08:15 AM
Glad to hear it's gone well for you. We're looking like being in either mid-December or late January :roll: due to the break all the builders seem to take over Christmas. It's all going well, since a big stuff up early on with the frame. We're really happy with the quality of the work. All the insulation batts went in yesterday. Gyprocking gets underway today with any luck! We're at lockup now, so it's starting to take shape.

Pics at http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brookwater121/my_photos if you're interested.

nudgee
6th October 2004, 08:30 AM
Wow - I just had a look at the photos and the house looks superb.

Did you guys design it?? How big is it?? That deck at the back will be an awesome place to have a few mates over and consume a few drinks :wink:

drunken
6th October 2004, 08:33 AM
Hey Vegas if you're at lockup already you should be well & truly in before chistmas I would think. Everything from now on seems to go pretty quickly.

AndyP
6th October 2004, 09:01 AM
Got a shaft ready for it, jarro or will you need to do some more shopping?

BrisVegas
6th October 2004, 09:59 AM
Wow - I just had a look at the photos and the house looks superb.

Did you guys design it?? How big is it?? That deck at the back will be an awesome place to have a few mates over and consume a few drinks :wink:

Thanks mate. I had a go at designing it, but I really have to thank my cousin (he's an architect) for making it look a bit more interesting. He suggested mixing up the materials and going with the skillion roofline etc. It's not that big, relatively speaking. Internal is 300. Deck is 40. The house 2 up from us is 64 square!!

We had to shrink the house a few times to get it under budget, but we fought for the deck! I can't wait to have my first BBQ up there. There'll be a lot of work to do once we move in, with paving, driveways, retaining walls, gardens etc etc... Still, should be fun. We've never owned our own place before. 8)

P.S. I'm still waiting for the pics of yours ....

Jarro
6th October 2004, 12:34 PM
Jarro,

I owe you around $100 for the sale of the Maxfli A-10s - so the head is yours and we are even. Are you happy with that?? :wink:

OK buddy.. sounds like a sweet deal to me :D

Jarro
6th October 2004, 12:36 PM
Got a shaft ready for it, jarro or will you need to do some more shopping?

yeah AndyP, i might see if Tezza has that spare NV lying around still :wink:

failing that, my mate from Nudgee has a Speeder 757 he can give me 8)

AndyP
6th October 2004, 01:56 PM
And are you just buying this club for the hell of it? Or is it a replacement for the R7?

Jarro
6th October 2004, 02:27 PM
And are you just buying this club for the hell of it? Or is it a replacement for the R7?

it wont be replacing the R7 :smt018

.. just another "toy" to play with :smt003

AndyP
6th October 2004, 02:34 PM
it wont be replacing the R7 :smt018

.. just another "toy" to play with :smt003
Thought so. :roll:

Jarro
6th October 2004, 02:52 PM
I have no comment.......

No wait..I can't resist....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED ANOTHER DRIVER FOR ....YOU IMBECILE !!!! :smt017

sorry dad :( .. but you said if i saved up my pocket money, and stopped peeking at you and mum through the bedroom door, that i could buy anything i wanted O:)

AndyP
6th October 2004, 03:01 PM
stopped peeking at you and mum through the bedroom door
That's another thread gone. :smt011

nudgee
6th October 2004, 09:32 PM
guys you have now probably turned everybody off from this thread with visuals of peeking at mums and dads - I am trying to sell equipment here

nudgee
6th October 2004, 09:37 PM
No probs my good man - you absence at the Champs will be sorely missed!! Now I guess I am the wooden spoon favourite :D

Ducky
6th October 2004, 10:19 PM
I thought this was a family establishment...

:shock:

:wink:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

terryand
7th October 2004, 07:55 AM
I have no comment.......

No wait..I can't resist....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NEED ANOTHER DRIVER FOR ....YOU IMBECILE !!!! :smt017

Come on G69, back it up abit =; don't you know that you are not complete as a golfer until you own at least 3 drivers :smt112 :smt110 :smt081

Terry.

BrisVegas
7th October 2004, 08:34 AM
Am I the only person on this forum with just one driver??? :roll: :roll:

McMw
7th October 2004, 09:32 AM
everyone knows you need at least 2 drivers....one as a backup!!!

start hoing away briz... :wink:

Trung
7th October 2004, 09:39 AM
What you see in my bag is what I have.. Nothing else lying around at home. 8)

BrisVegas
7th October 2004, 01:12 PM
everyone knows you need at least 2 drivers....one as a backup!!!

start hoing away briz... :wink:

I'd love to, but no ready cash for such ho'ing. I'll happily babysit some of the exotic stuff you got lying around though... :wink:

jaster
7th October 2004, 02:54 PM

I have 1!!

Iain
7th October 2004, 03:06 PM

I have 1!!
But Vegas has used only 1 in the past couple of months!! What's your tally?? 3? :wink:

I could probably say years for Vegas!!!!

jaster
7th October 2004, 03:09 PM
Read what Vegas posted......

As I said, I only own one!! And my cash outlay was $$$0 :P :lol:

drunken
7th October 2004, 03:10 PM

I have 1!!
But Vegas has used only 1 in the past couple of months!! What's your tally?? 3? :wink:

I could probably say years for Vegas!!!!

Naa I think jaster would be on 4 in the last few months??? 510TP, 983K, BBII, G2....i think

jaster
7th October 2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks for reminding how much money I've made drunken :smt020 :smt080

jaster
7th October 2004, 03:27 PM
:lol: You flyboys crack me up :lol:

drunken
7th October 2004, 03:58 PM
Well I guess I own 3 at the moment....580XD getting reshafted as we speak, 540XD on the market (you guys know theres a lefty out there who wants a bargain :wink: ) & the 975D that's in dad's bag (along with a 12.5* 975F & 19* Quadpro).

Do they count if they're for sale or on permanent loan??? :lol:

terryand
7th October 2004, 04:41 PM
As a matter of fact Tez, I have the 510 in the bag, a TM Burner in the cupboard, and a Whale out on loan.....that blows the theory of three drivers makes me a complete golfer.

3 drivers that value adds up to less than $100 doesn't count :smt016 :smt043

Terry.

nudgee
12th October 2004, 09:15 PM
Price drop

Jarro
14th October 2004, 06:28 AM
what's left mate :?: :-k

nudgee
14th October 2004, 06:44 AM
whats listed is whats left - I have deleted those items sold :lol:

Onewood
14th October 2004, 06:32 PM
Pics at http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/brookwater121/my_photos if you're interested.

Vegas, thats the new Brooky club house :roll: Now show us a couple of pics of your new house :D

BrisVegas
15th October 2004, 08:09 AM
Vegas, thats the new Brooky club house :roll: Now show us a couple of pics of your new house :D

The mortgage sure feels like I am paying for the clubhouse.. :shock: